• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:11
CEST 07:11
KST 14:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8346 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 384

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 382 383 384 385 386 511 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 10:53 GMT
#7661
Do you think DP was just violently wrong on GB?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 10:56 GMT
#7662
##unvote
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 10:58 GMT
#7663
On January 13 2015 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
Do you think DP was just violently wrong on GB?

I don't know.

I haven't actually read GB's arguments.

But like, it's really hard to change my mind from actually reading GB's filter. Then again I'm being shit this game so I don't know.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 10:58 GMT
#7664
DP's arguments*
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 11:02 GMT
#7665
So GB does this thing where he spends multiple posts spread over the course of the game saying he's obviously town or is displaying town traits, but somehow fails to ever say what they actually supposedly are.

Then on other occasions he's kinda defeatist and is almost submitting to the lynch, says he's uninvested in the game, doesn't want to make cases etc.

The two don't marry together very well.

The primary basis for your townread is that he seems happy just to lynch people and you don't think he'd do that as mafia? Is that the gist of it?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 11:03 GMT
#7666
How about this.

Back in the day, Kelsier said we shouldn't lynch ritoky because it wouldn't give us any info.

To which you responded "..."

Do you think this has anything to do with Ksc's alignment?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 11:04 GMT
#7667
On January 13 2015 20:02 marvellosity wrote:

The primary basis for your townread is that he seems happy just to lynch people and you don't think he'd do that as mafia? Is that the gist of it?


Yes, sort of.

Go read my post. It's a bit of a tone read, which I suppose can be faked.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 11:05 GMT
#7668
And because you're appealing to DP's reads, that guy had me as fairly solid town. Because brain was installed at birth.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 11:07 GMT
#7669
takes so long to bloody find posts in this game. but i'll go trawl

On January 13 2015 20:03 Palmar wrote:
How about this.

Back in the day, Kelsier said we shouldn't lynch ritoky because it wouldn't give us any info.

To which you responded "..."

Do you think this has anything to do with Ksc's alignment?


I ... because it was totally ridiculous. I think I'd expect, if Kelsier was mafia, for him not to defend ritoky on such nonsense. Although we didn't end up killing ritoky so i dno. do mafia really say tha tthough? i dont think so really
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 11:09 GMT
#7670
On January 13 2015 20:05 Palmar wrote:
And because you're appealing to DP's reads, that guy had me as fairly solid town. Because brain was installed at birth.

i think the last thing he said was "i don't think palmar is mafia", so you're definitely a good salesman ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 11:11 GMT
#7671
On January 08 2015 05:27 Palmar wrote:
Also I think I got from his filter that he wanted to kill sicklucker for the claim. I think that's actually a fairly town move because mafia would most likely not want to push an un-ccd cop even if that cop is being a bit of a dick with it.

so you know sl is pushing Lazer because ritoky and superbia DID push said un-cc cop?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 11:17 GMT
#7672
On January 08 2015 05:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2015 02:07 GlowingBear wrote:
O hai!
I'm town

I'm also on the beach so I'm not reading the thread yet.

First page = geript and damdy trolling mafai.

Brb


Tone read. He wrote "O hai!" which sort of feels like one of these "Look how casual and chill I am, totally not mafia" (think what I said about marv's "bitch" last game.

Some scum points for that.


Here's a few examples of posts I saw while skimming his filter that oculd be from town.

Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 03:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Give me
ONE REASON
For why I'm mafia.
ONE REASON.


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 03:18 GlowingBear wrote:
Stop this stupidity


Your tone read seems to be at least a bit mixed overall

do you really think GB can't post these last 2 as mafia? I think it's easily within his range
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 11:36 GMT
#7673
I don't know GB's range that well.

Maybe he's actually ballsy abrasive mafia. I'm not discounting the possibility.

But I also felt like DP's read in the night (the TMI one) was reading too much into some random dude speculating.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 11:37 GMT
#7674
yeah that one isn't a strong argument
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 11:40 GMT
#7675
GB - do you have any towngames where you are disaffected with the progress of the game?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 11:50 GMT
#7676
On January 13 2015 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 05:27 Palmar wrote:
Also I think I got from his filter that he wanted to kill sicklucker for the claim. I think that's actually a fairly town move because mafia would most likely not want to push an un-ccd cop even if that cop is being a bit of a dick with it.

so you know sl is pushing Lazer because ritoky and superbia DID push said un-cc cop?

I don't get the question.

The assumption is that mafia has no idea whether or not SL is cop. However if LM is mafia (which certainly is a possibility) mafia would've known this was a fake claim.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 11:51 GMT
#7677
On January 13 2015 20:50 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
On January 08 2015 05:27 Palmar wrote:
Also I think I got from his filter that he wanted to kill sicklucker for the claim. I think that's actually a fairly town move because mafia would most likely not want to push an un-ccd cop even if that cop is being a bit of a dick with it.

so you know sl is pushing Lazer because ritoky and superbia DID push said un-cc cop?

I don't get the question.

The assumption is that mafia has no idea whether or not SL is cop. However if LM is mafia (which certainly is a possibility) mafia would've known this was a fake claim.

the question/point -

Your contention: mafia would not want to push un-cc cop
sl's reason for pushing Lazer: 2 other mafia pushed the un-cc cop
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 12:04 GMT
#7678
On January 13 2015 20:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 20:50 Palmar wrote:
On January 13 2015 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
On January 08 2015 05:27 Palmar wrote:
Also I think I got from his filter that he wanted to kill sicklucker for the claim. I think that's actually a fairly town move because mafia would most likely not want to push an un-ccd cop even if that cop is being a bit of a dick with it.

so you know sl is pushing Lazer because ritoky and superbia DID push said un-cc cop?

I don't get the question.

The assumption is that mafia has no idea whether or not SL is cop. However if LM is mafia (which certainly is a possibility) mafia would've known this was a fake claim.

the question/point -

Your contention: mafia would not want to push un-cc cop
sl's reason for pushing Lazer: 2 other mafia pushed the un-cc cop

I still don't get the point?

Yes, I was wrong in my assumption that mafia would not want to push the un-ccd cop.

it could be because mafia has more balls than I thought

it could be because mafia knew the claim was fake (either lm or sl are mafia)

if SL is town, I don't think his idea is unreasonable?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 12:06 GMT
#7679
no it's not. and this is becoming a way bigger deal than i intended, and i was merely using sl as a prop.

my point was that a bit of your townread was that you think mafia wouldn't push the un-cc cop, when mafia did. that's all.

but it wasn't worth all these posts :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 12:08 GMT
#7680
right ok.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 382 383 384 385 386 511 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft593
Sick117
Mew2King28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush566
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 50m
Patches Events
9h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 50m
OSC
17h 50m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.