• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:33
CEST 22:33
KST 05:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8623 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 20:20 GMT
#969
Palmar can you take a look at my case on kush and see if you can add anything to it?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 22:42 GMT
#997
On December 19 2014 07:39 Palmar wrote:
You claiming that the first vote on marv has any kind of a significance is actually kinda scummy.

The reason being that as it wasn't a vote to lynch. Votes designed to motivate people to post can be thrown out by literally anyone, and it is dead easy to do that to a scum mate. It isn't even a "bus", because the "unvote to let him prove himself" proves that the vote wasn't a vote to kill, which means it's irrelevant.

Like you have a few points that look like you wanted to kill marv early, but the fact that you think the vote means anything, actually looks like you yourself think your case is not all that solid.

Are you suggesting that Robik is scum?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 14:02 GMT
#1037
On December 19 2014 20:31 sciberbia wrote:
Palmar stop ignoring me - I know you're there >_>

He said he got the right to be lazy because got 1 scum away :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 14:28 GMT
#1039
On December 19 2014 23:11 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 23:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 19 2014 20:31 sciberbia wrote:
Palmar stop ignoring me - I know you're there >_>

He said he got the right to be lazy because got 1 scum away :O

@LS
Besides kush, who would you consider voting for tomorrow?

Robik since his behavior towards Palmar about himself(Robik) being confirmed from that lynch seemed scummy.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 19:41 GMT
#1115
On December 20 2014 04:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Will Not Lynch
1. VisceraEyes
2. Palmar
4. IAmRobik
5. Justanothertownie
7. Sciberbia
8. 27NinjaBunnies
10. Sicklucker

Will Lynch With Fire
6. Damdred
9. Kushm4sta
11. Breshke
12. Coagulation
13. LightningStrike

I'd say I'm the most comfortable with a Kush lynch, but Damdred pulls in a close second followed by Coag for me. Anyone on my Will Not Lynch list I'm currently reading as town, and everyone else I'm currently not reading as town OR I'm currently reading as not town.

Okay why you reading me as not town? I'm all ears and ready to defend myself.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 20:06 GMT
#1127
Why has mafia been defending me T_T at least we got a good vigil shot!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 20:07 GMT
#1131
On December 20 2014 05:06 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I SHOT BRESHKE.

GET FUCKIN REKT

<3 you sweetie pie. Who you think is the SK and who is Scum?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 20:08 GMT
#1134
On December 20 2014 05:06 Damdred wrote:
Vig come and claim

I'm the Vet, i was not shot, theres a serial killer that we have to find as well

Anyone counter claim Vet?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 20:19 GMT
#1143
On December 20 2014 05:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: kushm4sta

No Palmar, you promised. I sheeped you onto marv, now you return the favor.

Are you using my case for Kush because I was the one who started the case.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 20:21 GMT
#1145
On December 20 2014 05:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: kushm4sta

No Palmar, you promised. I sheeped you onto marv, now you return the favor.

Are you using my case for Kush because I was the one who started the case.

I'm not using anyone's case, I'm lynching him because I think he's mafia. I don't care who started the case, I'm in here pushing him not you.

I pushing him too now based on my case alone
##Vote: kushm4sta
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 20:24 GMT
#1146
On December 20 2014 05:21 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: kushm4sta

No Palmar, you promised. I sheeped you onto marv, now you return the favor.

Are you using my case for Kush because I was the one who started the case.

I'm not using anyone's case, I'm lynching him because I think he's mafia. I don't care who started the case, I'm in here pushing him not you.

I pushing him too now based on my case alone
##Vote: kushm4sta

EBWOP: Forgot bold T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:40 GMT
#1190
Normally there is 2 power roles in a mini setup at least on Student/Campus Mafia. My guts telling me we only got 2 power roles but I hope we got more.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 23:21 GMT
#1194
On December 20 2014 08:04 kushm4sta wrote:
sorry i didn't include a why:
just by virtue of lack of involvement

hm why do people want to lynch coag over me?

On December 17 2014 23:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Tbh I scum reading kush because in pregame he said would put more time in this game than the other games he was involved in and his first reply he said he liked the songs from Coag which came in like 5 hours after the game started and was reading the thread to catch up and he didn't give his reads or anything insightful in his next post claiming don't Pynch him and I waiting for a reason he's not scum at this point.

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 20 2014 01:09 GMT
#1210
On December 20 2014 09:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
1. I wish I had another vigi shot.
2. My Palmer theory of him being SK is looking less likely now since he is SUPER townsiding. (of course he doesn't know who mafia is, but I like this Palmer)
3. Palmer's first post on this page s basically what I sad two pages ago lol
4. I just got off of work and am pissed. Someone cheer me up.....
Or I'll lynch you

You need a hug? Also the Vet claim is kind of bad if he's town and kush at least gave a decent explanation of his activity but I don't like that he might be a 2nd coag. I guess I will go to Damdred on this occasion.
##Unvote
##Vote:Damdred
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 20 2014 04:36 GMT
#1221
On December 20 2014 13:29 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So my neighbors are jammin out to indie music.

As annoying as it is, they have great music tastes!

On another note:

Damdred, can you point out which posts you find townie?

LS, who are your other scum reads outside of damdred

My closest one would of been Coag had people not said his behavior is normal for every game he plays so I can't tell his alignment at all. He's even worse to read than Alakaslam who is hard enough to read. I having a strange feeling about sicklucker this game as his reactions on trying to lynch marv was iffy and him posting kind of weird since Breske's death.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 20 2014 04:49 GMT
#1223
I agree with all but the scip and sicklucker. I would put sicklucker null for now and Scip did some decent questioning on me and tried to ask me why I thought his opening post was silly and continued on pressuring me a bit before Palmar pressured me hard core. While Palmar was pressuring me he also followed up his read on me based on my reactions to the pressure from him and Palmar. Although I found it odd that 2 mafias were defending me pretty damn hard Day 1 when I not even mafia or sk it just seems weird but I think it because marv looked into my past games and Breshke knows my meta from playing with me twice once town and once and mafia. I feel kind of odd because of the mafia members defending because now they made me look a little bit scummier.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 20 2014 05:06 GMT
#1226
On December 20 2014 14:00 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 13:49 LightningStrike wrote:
I agree with all but the scip and sicklucker. I would put sicklucker null for now and Scip did some decent questioning on me and tried to ask me why I thought his opening post was silly and continued on pressuring me a bit before Palmar pressured me hard core. While Palmar was pressuring me he also followed up his read on me based on my reactions to the pressure from him and Palmar. Although I found it odd that 2 mafias were defending me pretty damn hard Day 1 when I not even mafia or sk it just seems weird but I think it because marv looked into my past games and Breshke knows my meta from playing with me twice once town and once and mafia. I feel kind of odd because of the mafia members defending because now they made me look a little bit scummier.


I would like you to talk about the bolded some I looked through his filter to see if it was true and i missed it

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:37 sciberbia wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?

You seem to be implying that the silliness of my first post is scummy? If so, please explain why it is scummy. Or are you simply noting that it is silly?


Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 10:11 sciberbia wrote:
@Palmar
Do you still think LS is scum?


Here are his questions to you and about you... heres your response

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:37 sciberbia wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?

You seem to be implying that the silliness of my first post is scummy? If so, please explain why it is scummy. Or are you simply noting that it is silly?

I wasn't trying to say it was scummy I just stating it was just silly that's all :O


and here is his...town case

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 11:22 sciberbia wrote:
I think LightningStrike is likely town for two reasons. Actually three but I'm omitting one.
  1. First, after being put under pressure by Palmar and JAT, he maintained his high activity level, and continued to say some dubious/odd things. See spoiler for a few examples
    + Show Spoiler [LS] +

    On December 17 2014 05:51 LightningStrike wrote:
    Show nested quote +
    On December 17 2014 05:49 IAmRobik wrote:
    On December 17 2014 05:47 LightningStrike wrote:
    On December 17 2014 05:46 Palmar wrote:
    Now I want to lynch lightningstrike for suggesting I read more than the absolute bare minimum required.

    You'll be hitting yourself when my role is revealed

    please don't type posts like this. It implies that Plammmar is town and there's no evidence to that.

    If LS is mafia, plammmmar 100% cleared

    I not scum that is all to it. By the way where is sicklucker when I want to start reading him a bit...

    On December 17 2014 05:54 LightningStrike wrote:
    Show nested quote +
    On December 17 2014 05:53 Palmar wrote:
    On December 17 2014 05:52 Breshke wrote:
    I have never played with him but i think coag is town for how little he cares

    That does not say anything about Coag's alignment. He basically doesn't care at all about any game he is in.

    On the other hand, he should be a prime vigilante shot, because of exactly this.

    That would be a wasted shot unless we can prove he is scum.

    On December 17 2014 06:08 LightningStrike wrote:
    Show nested quote +
    On December 17 2014 06:05 Palmar wrote:
    On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
    On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
    Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

    + Show Spoiler +
    I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

    My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

    Well, you're now lynch target #1.

    Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.

    I headbanging right now and currently I waiting for sicklucker's first action today to determine his alignment this game.

    On December 17 2014 06:13 LightningStrike wrote:
    Show nested quote +
    On December 17 2014 06:10 Breshke wrote:
    On December 17 2014 06:08 LightningStrike wrote:
    On December 17 2014 06:05 Palmar wrote:
    On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
    On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
    Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

    + Show Spoiler +
    I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

    My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

    Well, you're now lynch target #1.

    Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.

    I headbanging right now and currently I waiting for sicklucker's first action today to determine his alignment this game.


    I don't like this its like you saaw Robik cleared coag for reffering to headbanging and you are trying to jump on some town cred

    What about people who have already posted do you think any of them are scummy? I think SL is someone easy to scum read and think this is a cop out.

    No I really am a headbanger this game that why I dislike my role -.-
    Possibly Palmer but as I said I will need to dive into his past games to figure out his meta.

    On December 17 2014 06:26 LightningStrike wrote:
    Show nested quote +
    On December 17 2014 06:26 IAmRobik wrote:
    On December 17 2014 06:25 Palmar wrote:
    It just sounds like he accidentally forgot how to English.

    "unlike LS (who hates her role) i got my most despised role"

    WTF!??!!?

    Fine if you going to call me a girl just call me Arya then.....



    Since by all accounts he is a bit of a timid player, I would expect a scum LS to get a bit scared, clam up a bit, and try to avoid being talked about if at all possible. But on the contrary, he seems completely unafraid of being noticed and that is not something I would expect from a timid scum player.

  2. Second, I agree with Robik that LS's handling of the 1-10 question is unlikely to come from a scum LS. Put yourself in scum!LS's shoes. You were just asked how happy you are with your role. You want to sound like you are town so you should probably say something like 10/10 because I love playing town or 1/10 because I hate playing town.

    Does it really seem likely LS would think things through to the level of: I'm going to say 1/10 but not explain it. I'll be really coy about it and leave people to wonder why I said 1/10. If somebody really pushes me on it, I'll claim VT and say that I hate playing VT.

    Seems too devious for a timid newbie scum.

    Furthermore, Breshke does have a point about scum being unlikely to pidgeonhole themselves into a particular role claim so early in the game.

    Finally, in the pregrame of LXIX he let it be known that VT is in fact his least favorite role. This makes the townie explanation of his answer and followup very easy to understand (he is new and was just being honest).
    On December 09 2014 02:48 LightningStrike wrote:
    I can't wait for this to start! I love all the roles but the Elf....



I really do not see much pressure and honestly the town read on you is interesting, its good actually but it is just a bit weird to me. He never really took much time to look for your alignment and tried to pressure you...


I thought his initial questions were pressure that's all but he mainly town read me though when Palmar pressured me.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 21 2014 00:34 GMT
#1333
sciberbia I think your case on VE is pretty solid I going to say it's the best case currently on the table.
##Vote: VisceraEyes
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 21 2014 01:28 GMT
#1335
On December 21 2014 09:58 sciberbia wrote:
Hey LightningStrike.
What do you think of the contributions from kush, damdred, and coag today? Has it affected your reads on them?

What do you think of my logic for why we should lynch Coag today? I do think VE could be scum, but if we lynch him and he turns out to be town we're in big trouble. You're willing to take that risk?

No on Coag but yes on Damdred and kush. Coag didn't contribute much but neither did kush but at least took the time and did something today compared to earlier and Damdred looking townie despite the bad move on claiming vet this early but he had a good point that he would be on one of the bottom of the tier list for scum or sk to get rid of because of Palmar and others taking higher priority.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 21 2014 01:31 GMT
#1336
Also I would rather wait 1 more day on Coag to see how his behavior change if any.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O146
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason417
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 601
ZZZero.O 146
soO 60
Hyun 44
Dota 2
qojqva2212
League of Legends
Doublelift1327
Counter-Strike
fl0m5768
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4115
Liquid`Hasu580
Other Games
summit1g5366
FrodaN1228
KnowMe326
ToD259
Pyrionflax209
420jenkins195
Livibee171
QueenE104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
StarCraft 2
angryscii 44
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 105
• Hupsaiya 45
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1874
Other Games
• imaqtpie873
• Shiphtur622
• Scarra69
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 27m
Patches Events
18h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 27m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.