• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:26
CEST 14:26
KST 21:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6942 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 17 2014 16:16 GMT
#652
This game alone I feel you are are town Palmar with your questioning trying to lead discussions since the start and I never seen a scum try to lead discussions at all in my limited experience here on TL Mafia (4th game here).
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 17 2014 16:37 GMT
#655
On December 18 2014 01:24 Palmar wrote:
ok I got it bro...

Go find mafia then.

I got 1 mafia so far as my reads are I will try to find the others.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 17 2014 17:00 GMT
#661
On December 18 2014 01:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 01:49 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 18 2014 01:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 18 2014 01:37 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 18 2014 01:24 Palmar wrote:
ok I got it bro...

Go find mafia then.

I got 1 mafia so far as my reads are I will try to find the others.

It's possible that you said this already but who is the mafia you found?

Kush. Pay attention

Why? I have got you to tell me.

On December 17 2014 23:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Tbh I scum reading kush because in pregame he said would put more time in this game than the other games he was involved in and his first reply he said he liked the songs from Coag which came in like 5 hours after the game started and was reading the thread to catch up and he didn't give his reads or anything insightful in his next post claiming don't Pynch him and I waiting for a reason he's not scum at this point.

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 17 2014 21:49 GMT
#731
Here are my reads if anyone is interested
Town:
Palmar: He leading discussions and asking good questions and trying to solve this game I really like him.
sicklucker: He almost always post weird when he's town and he hard defended me before anyone got a town read on me and would not benefit to defend a easy lynch that early.
27Ninjabunnies: He maybe a noob town but he been asking some questions and been defending himself when people questioned him on certain stuff.
VE: He asked some decent questions and been helping steer the discussion when he thought it was going bad and trying to solve this game.
JAT: He been actively discussing with everyone throughout the game and asking some good questions.
Damdred: He might a little bit off his game but I still giving a benefit of a doubt he also
Breshke: He had some decent questions and also hard defended me when people were scum reading me and wouldn't gain much to hard defend on a easy lynch and scum
IAmRobik: He been actively discussing stuff asking questions but he called me a girl....
Sciberbia: I know I said his entrance post was silly because it gives to easy of a town cred for the start of the game but after that he been acting townie but I still not liking the free town cred he gave to Coag.
Null:
Coagulation: His posts with the songs been annoying me but I can't get a good read on him so idk where else to put him.
Marvellosity: I need to see more posts from him to really determine his alignment he made a bunch of 1 liners but he defended me vs Palmar asking Palmar if he had looked at a average game of mine but also told me to look at Titanic III for seeing Palmars active town meta which I will take a look at another time.
Scum:
Kushm4sta: Pregame he would be more active then his last game but he not being active he not contribute anything other than 3 1 liners telling us not to Pynch him. I need a reason why he isn't scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 17 2014 21:51 GMT
#732
On December 18 2014 06:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Here are my reads if anyone is interested
Town:
Palmar: He leading discussions and asking good questions and trying to solve this game I really like him.
sicklucker: He almost always post weird when he's town and he hard defended me before anyone got a town read on me and would not benefit to defend a easy lynch that early.

27Ninjabunnies: He maybe a noob town but he been asking some questions and been defending himself when people questioned him on certain stuff.
VE: He asked some decent questions and been helping steer the discussion when he thought it was going bad and trying to solve this game.

JAT: He been actively discussing with everyone throughout the game and asking some good questions.

Damdred: He might a little bit off his game but I still giving a benefit of a doubt he also

Breshke: He had some decent questions and also hard defended me when people were scum reading me and wouldn't gain much to hard defend on a easy lynch and scum.

IAmRobik: He been actively discussing stuff asking questions but he called me a girl....

Sciberbia: I know I said his entrance post was silly because it gives to easy of a town cred for the start of the game but after that he been acting townie but I still not liking the free town cred he gave to Coag.

Null:
Coagulation: His posts with the songs been annoying me but I can't get a good read on him so idk where else to put him.

Marvellosity: I need to see more posts from him to really determine his alignment he made a bunch of 1 liners but he defended me vs Palmar asking Palmar if he had looked at a average game of mine but also told me to look at Titanic III for seeing Palmars active town meta which I will take a look at another time.

Scum:
Kushm4sta: Pregame he would be more active then his last game but he not being active he not contribute anything other than 3 1 liners, one of them telling us not to Pynch him. I need a reason why he isn't scum.

EBWOP: Fixed formatting and added few words to make it clearer
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 17 2014 22:42 GMT
#750
On December 18 2014 07:30 Palmar wrote:
Okay let's just lynch marv.

Get on the wagon guys.

##vote marvellosity

Okay why you voting for him? I would like to bring me your case of Marvellosity being scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 17 2014 23:01 GMT
#760
On December 18 2014 07:50 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 07:42 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 18 2014 07:30 Palmar wrote:
Okay let's just lynch marv.

Get on the wagon guys.

##vote marvellosity

Okay why you voting for him? I would like to bring me your case of Marvellosity being scum.

I'm a cop, I checked him next night and came back in time from day 2 to tell you this.

Night 1 didn't happen yet so you can't know his alignment even if you really are cop.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 17 2014 23:05 GMT
#765
On December 18 2014 08:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 07:01 sicklucker wrote:
27Ninjabunnies: He maybe a noob town but he been asking some questions and been defending himself when people questioned him on certain stuff.

she gooonna be maaaad


LOOOOOOOOL

Im more mad at the noob town than the gender mess up

Why does everyone call you a girl? Am I missing a inside joke or something? Also I not happy with a marv lynch atm I would rather let him live for another day and see what he brings on Day 2.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 17 2014 23:25 GMT
#772
On December 18 2014 08:21 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 08:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 18 2014 08:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 18 2014 07:01 sicklucker wrote:
27Ninjabunnies: He maybe a noob town but he been asking some questions and been defending himself when people questioned him on certain stuff.

she gooonna be maaaad


LOOOOOOOOL

Im more mad at the noob town than the gender mess up

Why does everyone call you a girl? Am I missing a inside joke or something? Also I not happy with a marv lynch atm I would rather let him live for another day and see what he brings on Day 2.


Maybe because I am a girl?

Sorry I just read your profile and why everyone thinks I trolling seriously >.<
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 03:16 GMT
#811
On December 18 2014 11:43 Breshke wrote:
Can someone explain this wagon on marv a bit more i dont get it. He has done nothing this game but basically call me scum but there is others who have also done nothing. Is it expected that a town marv wouldn't play like this but a town kush would? Like i honestly don't know I have never played with marv before.

I once again like NB's logic but I think you also have to look at it from the perspective that if marv is town, mafia would be hesitant to jump on the wagon as well because other than bunnies i havn't seen any actual logic on why we should vote marv.

This being said some other reads from him would be nice.

How about a lynch on Kush I made a case although I dont't it's the best but not the worst one earlier in the thread if you want to check it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 15:07 GMT
#880
Marv are you going to defend yourself?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 16:56 GMT
#907
On December 19 2014 01:54 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, Scib, did I not vote Kush? I thought I did?

On other points, did marv really claim scum? Lol
I didn't see where he did but that would be awesome!

And I'm currently posting from the comforts of my phone and bed. Mmmmm

You didn't vote yet sweetie :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 16:57 GMT
#908
On December 19 2014 01:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 01:54 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, Scib, did I not vote Kush? I thought I did?

On other points, did marv really claim scum? Lol
I didn't see where he did but that would be awesome!

And I'm currently posting from the comforts of my phone and bed. Mmmmm

You didn't vote yet sweetie :O

At least for voting kush.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 18:04 GMT
#922
On December 19 2014 02:57 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 02:35 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 19 2014 02:33 27ninjabunnies wrote:
We have a little over two hours til deadline. I'm kinda depressed Marv isn't doing anything to defend himself

why does it make you depressed that mafia doesn't want to defend themselves? It makes me happy cause I have nothing to do and can play EM for the rest of my workday lol


I like action and talking.

If marv flips scum, I'm lynching greenie and sicklucker
If he flips town, I'm lynching Palmer.

That'll be fun trying to push d2

Who's greenie?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 18:31 GMT
#930
Honestly since no one is going for my case I might as well join.
##Unvote
##Vote Marvellosity
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 18:52 GMT
#939
On December 19 2014 03:45 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 03:42 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 19 2014 03:33 Damdred wrote:
On December 19 2014 03:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Honestly since no one is going for my case I might as well join.
##Unvote
##Vote Marvellosity


Marv claimed scum why wouldn't we vote him out?

Please show me where marv claimed scum


Why you do this thing and not let LS respond to me!

I personally would go for a Kush lynch as I made a small case for lynching Kush but if you guys feel like you can contribute to the case I'm all ears.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 19:15 GMT
#941
On December 19 2014 04:04 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 03:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 19 2014 03:45 Damdred wrote:
On December 19 2014 03:42 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 19 2014 03:33 Damdred wrote:
On December 19 2014 03:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Honestly since no one is going for my case I might as well join.
##Unvote
##Vote Marvellosity


Marv claimed scum why wouldn't we vote him out?

Please show me where marv claimed scum


Why you do this thing and not let LS respond to me!

I personally would go for a Kush lynch as I made a small case for lynching Kush but if you guys feel like you can contribute to the case I'm all ears.


So you would take all of us off marv to get on kush? What if kush is town are you that sure hes scum?

I sure he's scum yes but also the case on marv is much better than my case on kush maybe Day 2 we could lynch Kush.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 19:25 GMT
#943
On December 19 2014 04:17 Coagulation wrote:
setting up mislynches while soft defending the claimed scum.

classy

I not defending marv what are you smoking bro?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 20:01 GMT
#951
Wow that is funny as hell that he really was scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 18 2014 20:03 GMT
#955
Btw that is the hardest role to get rid with using a cop so I glad we got rid of the godfather Day1 :D
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 365
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8614
Dendi493
Counter-Strike
fl0m1496
byalli706
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo525
Pyrionflax251
ToD152
Trikslyr27
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 14
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis990
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 35m
OSC
10h 35m
Replay Cast
10h 35m
OSC
23h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.