• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7915 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 18 2014 07:06 GMT
#834
Here's where I'm at

supertown: scib, LS, jat
probably town: palmar, robik
leaning town: VE, SL

null: coag

leaning scum: damdred, breshke, bunnies, marv
scummy: kush

sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 18 2014 09:42 GMT
#841
On December 18 2014 18:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 17:32 Breshke wrote:
On December 18 2014 14:59 sicklucker wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:52 Breshke wrote:
I have never played with him but i think coag is town for how little he cares


Think this has been pointed out but I have a hard time he believes this?

Breske had only focused on two players coag and ls at the time I gave the read anyway. Since he gave it hes been on me too which helps him. Hes completely ignored anyone anyone good at the game so theirs that too. Me ls and coag are all trash

Its like a slight scum read I didnt feel much reason to back it up ive already said I dont read him well.


Why do you have a hard time believing it?

If you think i have been focusing too much on certain people how about asking me about my reads on others?

You have these problems with my play but you don't talk about them or ask me questions or anything. So you have an inkling that im scum yet you ignored me and have hardly tried to interact with me. You arn't even trying to work out my allighnment you just called me scum because other people were and you were hoping no one would question you on it.


Also why so defensive? Do you really need me to ask? Well I asked but why dont you just give them which is where this is obviously going? Instead you try to deflect some bs on me instead of helping me read you, scummy.


I agree Breshke's post is concerningly overdefensive.

@jat
what are you thinking about bunnies these days?
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 18 2014 09:46 GMT
#842
On December 18 2014 18:39 sicklucker wrote:
Well I might miss the vote Its in 10 hours and I like to sleep long time. Do any of my scum reads/ have a chance to get voted? I dont like the marv train.


Extremely hard to say what the main wagons will be in 10 hours time. Can't you just set an alarm for an hour before the deadline?
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 18 2014 09:52 GMT
#843
I have to say you're complacency with not being around during the lynch is not exactly comforting.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 18 2014 19:33 GMT
#945
looks like scum to me

kush is probably also scum
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 18 2014 21:21 GMT
#979
yay good D1 guys. gg marv

I strongly think LS is town but not sure about other people in your list robik. Besides, lynching down a list takes all the fun out of the game.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 18 2014 21:24 GMT
#980
On December 17 2014 06:03 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar I suggest you go read a standard LS game. Your push is icky.

Assuming Palmar is town, this is very good evidence for LS being town.

I don't think marv would have defended LS from Palmar here if LS was scum. He'd be too worried about Palmar getting his lynch and then looking really bad for defending LS.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 18 2014 21:30 GMT
#981
other than that marv's filter is pretty useless

palmar and jat pretty much confirmed for the flip imo
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 09:56 GMT
#1026
On December 19 2014 11:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 11:22 Breshke wrote:
VE are you reading damdred scummy for anything else other than his catch up post? I actually think he is town


Also the fact that he keeps talking about being demotivated and how the game isn't fun and how there's not much more he can do. That sounds like defeated mafia to me, the kind of mafia who had their GF claim mafia on D1.

I agree with this and also with Palmar that Damdred's entrance to the thread earlier is kinda scummy:

On December 19 2014 01:18 Damdred wrote:
Well ##Vote marv

Like I slept on it and thought about it this morning. I still do not like SL, and scrib chainsaw defending SL has me weirded out but i'm going to try to ignore both and look at other filters.

And showdown was awesome <3


He popped in and made this post and then left for another 2 hours. It reads like he didn't want to be left off the marv wagon, and very awkwardly justifies his vote. He is voting marv because he "slept on it and thought about it"? Just seems awkward
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 09:58 GMT
#1027
damn I really want to be right about bunnies but maybe she's town. Seems likely there are two mafia inside
kush, damdred, breshke, coag
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 10:12 GMT
#1029
lol palmar honestly I think I should look pretty townie for my lack of distantness. I've been working pretty hard to keep the thread alive when it would otherwise have been dead as a brick.

You just have a terrible tendency to not read my posts and ignore me
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 10:17 GMT
#1030
for example you never commented on my bunnies post which I thought was pretty good and specifically asked you about. Why do you think she is town now? Because of her voting marv?

If we lose this game I think it will be because bunnies is scum and nobody is ever willing to lynch her.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 10:28 GMT
#1033
I think SL looks townie for pointing that out. Let's not lynch him tomorrow - we have several better suspects imo
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 10:29 GMT
#1034
Talking about him never joining the marv wagon and sticking on kush. Got ninja'd
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 11:31 GMT
#1035
Palmar stop ignoring me - I know you're there >_>
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 14:11 GMT
#1038
On December 19 2014 23:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 20:31 sciberbia wrote:
Palmar stop ignoring me - I know you're there >_>

He said he got the right to be lazy because got 1 scum away :O

@LS
Besides kush, who would you consider voting for tomorrow?
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 18:35 GMT
#1084
On December 20 2014 02:06 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 02:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Unless Rob is clearing Coag for claiming VT, which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, then no, I still don't understand that one.

LOL. So Coag comes into the game thinking "how am i going to make a joke as mafia to make people think that i'm vt. Oh, i'm gonna claim that i'm headbanging!"

lol I mean that's totally plausible dude


On December 20 2014 02:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Ohmygosh the site is back up!!!!!!

does she really always say stuff like this? I'm going to be so so sad if you're town bunnies
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 21:05 GMT
#1168
Not a bad shot bunnies not bad at all. Sorry for giving you shit you are clear now + Show Spoiler +
Gonna go with the misread blues as mafia excuse


Anyway, Damdred's vet claim looks really fishy to me. My gut says he is SK but he could be mafia too. I'll explain more when I respond to bunnies with 3 scummiest and 3 towniest
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 21:08 GMT
#1172
Also, I was roleblocked. I'm thinking it's pretty safe to assume by mafia.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 19 2014 21:17 GMT
#1173
On December 20 2014 05:06 Damdred wrote:
Vig come and claim

I'm the Vet, i was not shot, theres a serial killer that we have to find as well

This is posted LITERALLY 1 minute after the daypost.

I think it's fair to say the daypost was pretty damn interesting. I mean it wasn't like OK Palmar the VT has been shot. The daypost completely turned this game on it's head. We killed a mafia. We have a confirmed vig. We know that there is an SK. We lost our cop.

If Damdred really was a veteran, don't you think he would think about it for more than 60 seconds before making this post about being veteran?

It really feels like he had this planned as some sort of 'desperate big play'. He doesn't seem that surprised at 3 shots (which is why I'm leaning toward him being SK). He doesn't hesitate in making his claim. It just really feels like this is some part of desperate plan tracing back to his softclaim last night.

You can tell reading his posts that he is dejected and not having fun and expects to be lynched. Seems like this is him hoping that we will either somehow not lynch him for claiming vet, or put him out of his misery
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 465
Bale 38
League of Legends
Doublelift5288
Other Games
summit1g9143
JimRising 515
ViBE245
Livibee204
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur556
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 10m
Patches Events
14h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
OSC
22h 10m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.