• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8493 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 03:12 GMT
#438
Well if anyone should get semi lynched on the basis that there useless its kush. Ive played with him four times and hes been utterly useless in everygame for whatever team hes on. People keep saying that he sometimes trys as town but I just dont see it.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 03:17 GMT
#440
Hes useless both. Look for scum but if you dont find any we can always save vegs bullet by killing kush for him. I just mentioned this because someone mentioned leaning to vote me/breske because were not useful but kush is in this game....

Breske no read. He barely said much and you know I have a hard time reading him. He says really smart things and things I really disagree with all the time as town.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 03:23 GMT
#443
There was one game where he was spouting random reads and was kind of ok? The last campus game He died too early to really judge I sapose he had some hope there even tho he missed the votes he was around for. But in my other games with him hes just been dreadful, I have yet to see this good town kush you keep mentioning everygame.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 03:29 GMT
#447
On December 17 2014 12:23 Damdred wrote:
Right now Sl is basically giving out town reads for no obvious reason, throwing discredit on robik for calling out people and questioning them for what looks like good reason and then says that he would lynch kush for being useless if he couldn't find a scummier person but has no real reads from the thread....


Why are you scum reading me for doing a town thing
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 03:38 GMT
#451
What mafia is always hesitant to give reads early especially as a new player. I know this because in are mafia game together neither of us gave like any reads which is why we had to bus each other.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 03:41 GMT
#452
I dont know about you but I like to keep my options open as long as possible as mafia for more mislynch options. Whos jaf or whatever the other guy you asked for a read on besides breske, I dont know nicknames. Gonna sleep soon
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 03:44 GMT
#454
Well I Dont wanna polciy lynch kush but I do want to policy vote him to see if he cracks or force him to play
##vote kush
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 03:47 GMT
#456
How is having to change my reads and look scummy to get the mislynch that is best for mafia keeping my options open.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 03:49 GMT
#459
Coag sounds like another kush.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 19:43 GMT
#695
On December 17 2014 14:53 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm disappointed that no one responded to any of my posts, besides Palmer saying everything I do every game is mafia. Lol that made me laugh.

Also SL, you never responded. What have you done this game that has made you townie? So far I'm finding nothing.

As for my kush read, I call kush mafia atleast once every game we play. Plus his, I'm on page 9 post was super scummy.

And where has he been since? Prob on page ten now.


sciberbia pointed that out better then I could. More importantly what makes me mafia? I havent been active because my familys came from the other side of canada to visit.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 20:02 GMT
#703
ls is gonna say scummy things all game dont stress yourself. Hes probably town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 20:04 GMT
#704
On December 18 2014 00:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Oh. Scib voted me....

Why you vote me yo?


Because your early reads are really weak. But I think you do that alot so were cool.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 20:10 GMT
#705
I love playing as scum. Town not so much
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 20:28 GMT
#707
Why cant we lynch players like jat or robik as an example why is everyone listing only the weaker players on their kill list. Im more scared of the good players being mafia. players like breske and dandred would be super easy to figure out as mafia as the game goes on. Guys like robik not so much.

Im not saying to lynch them if you dont scum read them. Im asking why dont you want to lynch them if you scum read them.
So far alot of players have listed the same players as who they would lynch and its mostly new players.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 20:31 GMT
#710
On December 18 2014 03:36 IAmRobik wrote:
Town List:

2. Palmar
4. IAmRobik
7. Sciberbia
8. 27NinjaBunnies
12. Coagulation

People I would lynch today:

6. Damdred
9. Kushm4sta
10. Sicklucker
11. Breshke
13. LightningStrike


Like this list this is literally the 4 newest players and kush whos the worst of us all.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 20:33 GMT
#712
Like I agree I dont have a good reason yet. But ill be watching them since no one else seems to be.
Breske is leaning to be kind of an ok lynch not sure about dandred I expect him to scum read me because of my inactivity.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 20:35 GMT
#713
And coug dandred brought up a good point hes tunneling me not you. I wouldnt lynch dandred yet.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 20:41 GMT
#717
On December 18 2014 05:36 Damdred wrote:
I try not to scum read people based soley on activity, i have a scum read on you but i've stated why earlier. And not sure why you are putting me into the new player category really i don't really think anyone in the thread sees me that way? I'm not even sure why you are on this when you have no reason to disagree with what robik is saying, i think robs reasons on me is crap and I think breshke isn't scum at this point for a few reasons.

But you seem to be disagreeing just to be doing so?


Thats like your entire case against me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 20:42 GMT
#718
Like compared to these guys your new why do you care? You only have like 33% more posts then me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 17 2014 20:44 GMT
#719
On December 18 2014 05:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 05:33 sicklucker wrote:
Like I agree I dont have a good reason yet. But ill be watching them since no one else seems to be.
Breske is leaning to be kind of an ok lynch not sure about dandred I expect him to scum read me because of my inactivity.

OK. Tell me why the players in my "town" list aren't town and i'll consider. I can justify why every single person in my town list i have as town. I can justify (mostly) why the people in my "to lynch" list are scummy. And I can justify the people I left out as "they are more experienced and haven't done enough to be put in my town pile, but would rather have them around because I like playing with them more than you.


I would love to hear your reasons for your town reads because I have no idea on most. Its probably meta?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O108
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 263
JuggernautJason88
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 784
Shuttle 536
ZZZero.O 108
Zeus 84
Hyun 46
soO 42
scan(afreeca) 28
Dota 2
qojqva2341
canceldota33
Counter-Strike
fl0m4900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3920
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe313
420jenkins262
Pyrionflax187
ToD179
Livibee160
QueenE63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• Hupsaiya 29
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2021
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur605
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 19m
Patches Events
19h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 19m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.