• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:26
CEST 15:26
KST 22:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War475.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7574 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 20:41 GMT
#176
On December 17 2014 05:41 Palmar wrote:
Currently LightningStrike is the scummiest person in the thread.

I am not going to read Robik. If he's mafia, I'm blaming it on everyone else.

Agreed!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 20:42 GMT
#178
On December 17 2014 05:41 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:34 Coagulation wrote:
##vote IAmRobik
cause he posts too fucking much.

This guy is voting the wrong person...


do u even headbang ?

Of course.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 20:47 GMT
#189
On December 17 2014 05:44 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT,

How do you interpret LS's response to my question...why 1?

Don't read this spoiler before answering:
+ Show Spoiler +
1 is weird. It implies not liking a role which implies mafia....but why would a mafia claim to not like their role. So basically she's either lying and she's cop and she super likes her role, or she's VT and she didn't want to be VT.

You are an idiot. I actually tried to respond before reading the spoiler but couldn't avoid reading it when I quoted this post. Yeah, 1 is a weird thing to say. It implies LS hates rolling VT or it doesn't make any sense to say it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 20:48 GMT
#192
On December 17 2014 05:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:45 Coagulation wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:43 Breshke wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:42 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:41 Breshke wrote:
Can we not ask LS about his role please

If LS is a guy, I'd be extremely shocked.


Is he not? My gender reads are as shocking as my normal reads.

Coag what alignment do you like to play more town or mafia?


I dont enjoy either. the real fun comes post game in the ban list.

In that case, please rank the players in this game from most likely to be banned after this game to least likely.

1. Robik
.
.
.
.
.
anyone else
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 20:51 GMT
#200
On December 17 2014 05:50 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT, do you think it's fair to say that Coag is town?

I will need to refresh my memory a little but the fact that he is posting freely in the thread speaks in his favor.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 20:53 GMT
#206
On December 17 2014 05:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:51 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

Why haven't you voted him yet?

Because then he'll get mad and try to lynch me and I'll try to lynch him in return and he'll ragequit and everything will go south.

You think he would get mad as scum?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 20:55 GMT
#209
On December 17 2014 05:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:52 Breshke wrote:
I have never played with him but i think coag is town for how little he cares

That does not say anything about Coag's alignment. He basically doesn't care at all about any game he is in.

On the other hand, he should be a prime vigilante shot, because of exactly this.

That would be a wasted shot unless we can prove he is scum.

What a smart thing to say.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:00 GMT
#213
I like this new Palmar style. No idea if you are town but I like it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:05 GMT
#225
On December 17 2014 06:04 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:03 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar I suggest you go read a standard LS game. Your push is icky.

I don't do meta. You know that.

On July 23 2014 18:26 Palmar wrote:
Meta owns, people suck.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:06 GMT
#227
On December 17 2014 06:05 marvellosity wrote:
I know, but it saves me having to explain myself any further

No, it really doesn't.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:12 GMT
#239
On December 17 2014 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

Well, you're now lynch target #1.

Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.

I headbanging right now and currently I waiting for sicklucker's first action today to determine his alignment this game.

Everything you say sounds like you're mafia.

Why don't you figure out my alignment? Or Robik's? Or parrotman's JAT's?

Hey!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:12 GMT
#240
On December 17 2014 06:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

Well, you're now lynch target #1.

Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.

I headbanging right now and currently I waiting for sicklucker's first action today to determine his alignment this game.

Everything you say sounds like you're mafia.

Why don't you figure out my alignment? Or Robik's? Or parrotman's JAT's?

Meta reasons JAT is town
Robik most likely town atm
You a big question mark but I need to dive into games as either alignments to figure your meta out.

wat wat wat
What kind of meta reasons would YOU have for reading me?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:14 GMT
#244
On December 17 2014 06:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Also don't like the fact that Breshke just asks 1,000 questions without contributing anything.

Also, his posts are very non-commital.

"i don't like..." vs "LS is mafia because...."

Oh the irony...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:16 GMT
#250
On December 17 2014 06:15 Palmar wrote:
yeah I agree, marv is a somewhat tempting lynch.

Lynching marv seems indeed tempting.

- parrotman
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:28 GMT
#275
On December 17 2014 06:26 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:12 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Also don't like the fact that Breshke just asks 1,000 questions without contributing anything.

Also, his posts are very non-commital.

"i don't like..." vs "LS is mafia because...."


Because LS as either alignment plays very scared and seems to always be on the defensive and not giving reads. I'll be very surprised if scum LS fakeclaims VT that early though so i actually think he is town.

Also its like 7:30 am here I shouldn't even be awake.

The bolded is at best stupid.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:30 GMT
#278
On December 17 2014 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:27 sicklucker wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

Well, you're now lynch target #1.

Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.

I headbanging right now and currently I waiting for sicklucker's first action today to determine his alignment this game.


what im i bra?

null because you forgot something you know I usually wait for from you.

If he knows what you want to hear how is it alignment indicative?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:32 GMT
#281
On December 17 2014 06:30 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:26 Breshke wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:12 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Also don't like the fact that Breshke just asks 1,000 questions without contributing anything.

Also, his posts are very non-commital.

"i don't like..." vs "LS is mafia because...."


Because LS as either alignment plays very scared and seems to always be on the defensive and not giving reads. I'll be very surprised if scum LS fakeclaims VT that early though so i actually think he is town.

Also its like 7:30 am here I shouldn't even be awake.

The bolded is at best stupid.


Why

First of all calling it fakeclaiming VT is a little weird for me. Theoretically every player in this game should be claiming VT. I also don't get "that early". Why do you think he wouldn't claim VT as mafia? At what point in time do you think he does?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:34 GMT
#284
On December 17 2014 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:27 sicklucker wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

Well, you're now lynch target #1.

Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.

I headbanging right now and currently I waiting for sicklucker's first action today to determine his alignment this game.


what im i bra?

null because you forgot something you know I usually wait for from you.

If he knows what you want to hear how is it alignment indicative?

If he's town he usually do some kind of trap for his opening post as seen from Student Mafia IV
Student Mafia IV: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome?user=sicklucker

That doesn't really answer the question though, does it?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:40 GMT
#291
On December 17 2014 06:36 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:30 Breshke wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:26 Breshke wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:12 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Also don't like the fact that Breshke just asks 1,000 questions without contributing anything.

Also, his posts are very non-commital.

"i don't like..." vs "LS is mafia because...."


Because LS as either alignment plays very scared and seems to always be on the defensive and not giving reads. I'll be very surprised if scum LS fakeclaims VT that early though so i actually think he is town.

Also its like 7:30 am here I shouldn't even be awake.

The bolded is at best stupid.


Why

First of all calling it fakeclaiming VT is a little weird for me. Theoretically every player in this game should be claiming VT. I also don't get "that early". Why do you think he wouldn't claim VT as mafia? At what point in time do you think he does?


I said if scum ls fakeclaims VT did you read the entire sentence? In the theoretical world of LS being scum him claiming VT would indeed be a fakeclaim. I don't think he claims VT this early because it shuts down a lot of his options for the rest of the game in terms of role claiming. I think as mafia he claims VT D1 when votes are piling against him and closer to EoD. He had 0 votes on him and it has been what under 3 hours since the game started. as mafia i think he would try talk his way out first.

Yes, I did read it and you misunderstood me. I also disagree. Claiming VT now does not limit his options at all since EVERYONE would claim VT if they were asked about their role. But since you think so - why would he claim VT as town then?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2014 21:41 GMT
#294
On December 17 2014 06:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:36 Breshke wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:30 Breshke wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:26 Breshke wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:12 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Also don't like the fact that Breshke just asks 1,000 questions without contributing anything.

Also, his posts are very non-commital.

"i don't like..." vs "LS is mafia because...."


Because LS as either alignment plays very scared and seems to always be on the defensive and not giving reads. I'll be very surprised if scum LS fakeclaims VT that early though so i actually think he is town.

Also its like 7:30 am here I shouldn't even be awake.

The bolded is at best stupid.


Why

First of all calling it fakeclaiming VT is a little weird for me. Theoretically every player in this game should be claiming VT. I also don't get "that early". Why do you think he wouldn't claim VT as mafia? At what point in time do you think he does?


I said if scum ls fakeclaims VT did you read the entire sentence? In the theoretical world of LS being scum him claiming VT would indeed be a fakeclaim. I don't think he claims VT this early because it shuts down a lot of his options for the rest of the game in terms of role claiming. I think as mafia he claims VT D1 when votes are piling against him and closer to EoD. He had 0 votes on him and it has been what under 3 hours since the game started. as mafia i think he would try talk his way out first.

lol how would that help

also this

- parrotman
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 264
TKL 214
CranKy Ducklings108
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 898
Lowko521
TKL 214
ProTech104
Rex 100
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62568
Free 2348
Jaedong 1566
BeSt 572
Horang2 322
firebathero 231
Zeus 198
Last 112
Hyun 110
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 69
910 37
soO 36
Aegong 21
Noble 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6004
Dendi839
XaKoH 449
canceldota76
Other Games
gofns32391
singsing2336
B2W.Neo499
byalli380
Pyrionflax292
ToD202
Mlord174
DeMusliM118
Liquid`VortiX78
QueenE67
Beastyqt38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1752
League of Legends
• Jankos2990
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 34m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.