• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:40
CEST 21:40
KST 04:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8631 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 25 2014 22:02 GMT
#1836
Okay that was odd to claim vet into claiming medic into death and turning out to be a Vet.
Well I think the last mafia member is tryign to frame me by killing Damdred who scum read me last Day Phase and quite honestly this game is going to be harder to solve and I think I have a clue but I will present it tomorrow as today is Christmas so Merry Christmas everyone!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 25 2014 23:01 GMT
#1839
27nb why you think that Mafia killed Damdred? Why not you or Scip?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 26 2014 02:59 GMT
#1842
I should of jsut suicided bats style so you guys could solve the game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 26 2014 02:59 GMT
#1843
On December 26 2014 11:59 LightningStrike wrote:
I should of just suicided bats style so you guys could solve the game.

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 26 2014 03:03 GMT
#1844
BTW scib is obvious mafia now that he got rid of the sk he gained lots of town credit and defended me Day 1 like the rest of the scum team and tried to frame me by killing Damdred and convenced everyone that it's me or kush when it's not me or kush
##Vote: Sciberbia
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 26 2014 04:56 GMT
#1846
On December 26 2014 13:40 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2014 12:03 LightningStrike wrote:
BTW scib is obvious mafia now that he got rid of the sk he gained lots of town credit and defended me Day 1 like the rest of the scum team and tried to frame me by killing Damdred and convenced everyone that it's me or kush when it's not me or kush
##Vote: Sciberbia


Do you have anything concrete to show that it is Scib?

I will make a post of my case for Scib being scum when I get some sleep since I'm tired atm and got pain in my right side that just aches but never less I will show my entire case on him tomorrow after resting and hoping my ride side stops hurting.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 26 2014 17:23 GMT
#1848
My case on Sciberbia being scum: The Whole Case

Okay let's start off with his opening post where he was wanting to give free town cred
On December 17 2014 05:04 sciberbia wrote:
Greetings gents! My name is sciberbia but you can just call me scib

Free townread for the first person to reply to this post. Unless you say something scummy of course


Now that seemed like a odd opening post yes and here my entrance regarding his opening post

[QUOTE]On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?

Now Scib came like a bat out of hell and quickly defended his post

[QUOTE]On December 17 2014 05:37 sciberbia wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?[/QUOTE]
You seem to be implying that the silliness of my first post is scummy? If so, please explain why it is scummy. Or are you simply noting that it is silly?[/QUOTE]
Why would he assume his post was scummy when I said it was just silly? He was afraid that I was already scum reading him which I wasn't at the time.
Also at one point before death Palmar did say Scib was scum and so Scib had the right motive to kill Palmar. By elimating Palmar Scib was able to hide himself as the lead town and looking like he figured the game out.
The next edivence that Scib is scum is actually him not getting killed the Night after VE got lynched and last Night instead of him Damdred and Palmar who he most likely felt was the biggest threats to him but by him not dieing he looked pretty bad. Now why would Mafia leave Scib behind after Scib found the SK? Because he got to be scum himself that's why. If anyone want to add anything to this case that I had missed then feel free to add them to my case.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 26 2014 17:24 GMT
#1849
My case on Sciberbia being scum: The Whole Case

Okay let's start off with his opening post where he was wanting to give free town cred
On December 17 2014 05:04 sciberbia wrote:
Greetings gents! My name is sciberbia but you can just call me scib

Free townread for the first person to reply to this post. Unless you say something scummy of course


Now that seemed like a odd opening post yes and here my entrance regarding his opening post

On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?

Now Scib came like a bat out of hell and quickly defended his post

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:37 sciberbia wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?

You seem to be implying that the silliness of my first post is scummy? If so, please explain why it is scummy. Or are you simply noting that it is silly?

Why would he assume his post was scummy when I said it was just silly? He was afraid that I was already scum reading him which I wasn't at the time.
Also at one point before death Palmar did say Scib was scum and so Scib had the right motive to kill Palmar. By elimating Palmar Scib was able to hide himself as the lead town and looking like he figured the game out.
The next edivence that Scib is scum is actually him not getting killed the Night after VE got lynched and last Night instead of him Damdred and Palmar who he most likely felt was the biggest threats to him but by him not dieing he looked pretty bad. Now why would Mafia leave Scib behind after Scib found the SK? Because he got to be scum himself that's why. If anyone want to add anything to this case that I had missed then feel free to add them to my case.

Fixed formatting
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 26 2014 17:25 GMT
#1850
On December 27 2014 02:24 LightningStrike wrote:
My case on Sciberbia being scum: The Whole Case

Okay let's start off with his opening post where he was wanting to give free town cred
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:04 sciberbia wrote:
Greetings gents! My name is sciberbia but you can just call me scib

Free townread for the first person to reply to this post. Unless you say something scummy of course


Now that seemed like a odd opening post yes and here my entrance regarding his opening post

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?


Now Scib came like a bat out of hell and quickly defended his post

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:37 sciberbia wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?

You seem to be implying that the silliness of my first post is scummy? If so, please explain why it is scummy. Or are you simply noting that it is silly?

Why would he assume his post was scummy when I said it was just silly? He was afraid that I was already scum reading him which I wasn't at the time.
Also at one point before death Palmar did say Scib was scum and so Scib had the right motive to kill Palmar. By elimating Palmar Scib was able to hide himself as the lead town and looking like he figured the game out.
The next edivence that Scib is scum is actually him not getting killed the Night after VE got lynched and last Night instead of him Damdred and Palmar who he most likely felt was the biggest threats to him but by him not dieing he looked pretty bad. Now why would Mafia leave Scib behind after Scib found the SK? Because he got to be scum himself that's why. If anyone want to add anything to this case that I had missed then feel free to add them to my case.
Fixed formatting

EBWOP again: copy and paste error -.-
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2014 02:37 GMT
#1853
Well then we lose if we lynch me unless I get mod killed somehow.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2014 23:47 GMT
#1897
Scib I knew you were mafia but I wasn't here for End of Game to make a bigger argument and I need help on making cases T_T GG WP any tips on how to build cases Scib?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2014 23:48 GMT
#1898
Also why did the entire scum team defended me Day 1? I find it odd they would all defend me then.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2014 00:19 GMT
#1901
Damdred any tips please?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2014 00:28 GMT
#1903
On December 28 2014 09:26 Damdred wrote:
Sure, the problem you ran into this go around was that Kush was super tunneled on you and I do not think that he would of listened to you at this point. And bunnies was pretty inactive didn't even vote at mylo.

But besides that, especially at mylo you want to look at everything and just keep posting even if you are just posting to yourself talk through everything thats happened in the game. Who cares if you are spamming the thread at that point its pretty towny just to talk through everything and try to solve the game.

Your case on Sc was pretty limited and their was a few others points that you could of revisisted to swing people if they chose to listen. Could of went to some of the points I talked about earlier to build on your case some.

Really just widen your vison a little bit and talk about everything, and talk more

Okay. Can you give me a example case on Scib being mafia so I can see the points a little bit better please? I think seeing a example might help me more.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2014 13:40 GMT
#1918
JAT my case was horrible but I knew it had to be scib but it was just bad reasoning I wouldn't of sheeped my own case if I was kush tbh.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2014 13:51 GMT
#1920
On December 28 2014 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2014 22:40 LightningStrike wrote:
JAT my case was horrible but I knew it had to be scib but it was just bad reasoning I wouldn't of sheeped my own case if I was kush tbh.

That is true. But had he actually played the game then he would have a reasonable townread on you since day1 (just look at how many people called you town for example Palmar/me) so from his perspective solving the game was actually really easy while you and bunnies still had to consider Kush as possible mafia.

And 3 of the people who called me town that defended me was mafia though. How do I clear myself in a situation where two mafia members are dead but they defended you as a town player?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2014 13:56 GMT
#1922
I guess my limited experience on TL Mafia showing here I just completed my 4th game here. Any tips JAT?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2014 14:01 GMT
#1924
On December 28 2014 22:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Just play. Experience is the best teacher here. Although you also could try shadowing some good players for a few games and learn how they play the game. That helped me a lot.

What is shadowing? I only heard the term once in a thread but that's it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2014 15:20 GMT
#1928
On December 28 2014 23:49 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2014 23:01 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 28 2014 22:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Just play. Experience is the best teacher here. Although you also could try shadowing some good players for a few games and learn how they play the game. That helped me a lot.

What is shadowing? I only heard the term once in a thread but that's it.


It's like "reverse coaching". You watch an experienced player play and can discuss privately with him, ask questions and so.

Hmm interesting I might give it a try on some people who I know are good town players.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2014 17:10 GMT
#1931
so JAT what you thought of my play and what were my strengths and weaknesses?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O81
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 267
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 864
Shuttle 530
Zeus 92
ZZZero.O 81
soO 43
Hyun 43
scan(afreeca) 29
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3422
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
Livibee166
ToD143
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 22
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2236
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 20m
Patches Events
19h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 20m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.