• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7103 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 19 2014 11:36 GMT
#4205
On December 19 2014 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like ill totally look at gb later his game has def been off. Like the reason im town reading him mainly is because some of my points I got from him and there REALLY GOOD. Maybe he just gave me to much info if you know what I mean. Either way we learn alot about him with an hf flip


You could also learn about HF with a GB flip yet you arbitrarily choose HF first.

Look at the the interactions between them and flipped scum and come back with the insight that GB looks worse off it. The time he starts pushing HF is at some point after votes ritoky.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 19 2014 12:03 GMT
#4212
On December 19 2014 20:45 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax breaking dat contract :O :O :O!

Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 20:36 Vivax wrote:
On December 19 2014 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like ill totally look at gb later his game has def been off. Like the reason im town reading him mainly is because some of my points I got from him and there REALLY GOOD. Maybe he just gave me to much info if you know what I mean. Either way we learn alot about him with an hf flip


You could also learn about HF with a GB flip yet you arbitrarily choose HF first.

Look at the the interactions between them and flipped scum and come back with the insight that GB looks worse off it. The time he starts pushing HF is at some point after votes ritoky.



can you explain that to the lazy? (me)


Well as I said GB went nuts on you after you voted ritoky. He first mildly suspects him for claiming the present, then says he can't figure out the town motivation, then accuses you of not pushing ritoky for claiming the present, then says the claim is unlikely to come from mafia. Later it's his drunk gibberish and the push on you. When he accuses you of not pushing ritoky for the claim but ignoring everything else and calling it a timid push from you it read to me like TMI cause it's like he should have been scumreading him himself but actually didn't.

You openly suspected both Kelsier and ritoky from D1 on and at some point you argue about something with one of them, that didn't look much like scum-scum to me.

@sl
Can switch back to Templar np. I feel differently strong about my suspects depending on what I recently read that irked me ^^.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 19 2014 12:10 GMT
#4215
On December 19 2014 21:04 Holyflare wrote:
yes anyone can just read like page 4 of my filter and it's pretty fucking obvious i'm not mafia


Well I don't think it's that easy since you're pretty good scum as I had the chance to witness multiple times, like that time you hardbussed your teammate D1 and skated easily into victory, or the time you smurfed and you claimed that you had an accident ^^

And yes it's probably suboptimal play that I'm all over the place but that's just me following my feelings and not being as methodical as I probably should. Going back to Templaaaaaaar.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 19 2014 14:20 GMT
#4221
What I can criticize about HF's case is that it came at a time where people were already willing to vote Templar so it didn't exactly add much novelty. You could call it a nail in the coffin but it also looks a bit like overkill, something a scum HF could have done just cause he said he would write a huge wall of text case previously, and not something we really needed.

I didn't even read it lol, Templar is an easy gut-read at this point and before, based on my previous games with him.

Sorry HF I don't think I will ever feel confident enough to call you town after my past experiences, there are these interactions with scum that suggest townie but I fully trust you'd have the means of planting them on purpose.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 19 2014 18:12 GMT
#4263
You explained that part I found suspicious sufficiently GB. Today we must lynch either Templar or HF in order to get a better edge.

I'm currently in my bed staring at the D2 end votecount and I'm 100 % sure that the solution is in there. I know for sure that FF was the scum wagon of choice initially, and they dissipated later along with the wagon and moved onto HF and/or Kelsier.

From an information point of view it would actually be better to lynch HF cause it would give us a lot of information about the D2 votecount.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 19 2014 18:15 GMT
#4264
But Templar is so obvious scum I'd lynch him first. I'll try to get more information without HF having to die for it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 19 2014 18:30 GMT
#4269
Won't be around for deadline either. I pray that it's gonna be either templar or HF getting lynched and not GB or I'll never get anything out of that D2 votecount.

Preferred order is this Templar>HF>GB.

If you're on GB: Remember that bats got night killed when he kept pressing on to lynch HF cause ritoky "saved" him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2014 06:58 GMT
#4559
I have no words for this town. I'm especially disappointed in rsoultin cause he seemed like a decent townie, and then he got so easily manipulated. Wouldn't be surprised if the scum team is this at this point.

On December 20 2014 08:23 Palmar wrote:
templar: 5 - sicklucker, oatsmaster, alakaslam, holyflare, vivax
holyflare: 4 - fecalfeast, tubesock, glowingbear, liancourt
tubesock: 5 - lightningstrike, xatalos, templar, rsoultin, half the sky

This is my final votecount. Seeing as tubesock was the first person to reach 5 votes between the two (templar was at 4 until sicklucker's last counted vote), the lynch is:

Tubesock


I'll be a dick now and say: Fuck you guys. It had to be one of Templar or HF AND NOONE ELSE and if you don't see this you're either amazingly stupid or scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2014 07:05 GMT
#4560
Now this HF bullshit will go on and nobody has a clue what he is.
Templarscum is still alive.

Literally I would lynch down that wagon on tubesock out of spite cause it's just that awful. When I saw the lynch outcome I didn't want to win this game anymore.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2014 07:23 GMT
#4561
I'll find out who started this wagon when I'm arsed to play again and then we're gonna have a few words.
You children murderer.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2014 09:00 GMT
#4579
On December 20 2014 17:57 sicklucker wrote:
I never said ff was a likely mafia like ever? I just said it was possible he was the non green check role. Ya I thought templar is total scum and he still probably is. But because you pushed him I want to lynch him after the two other obvious mafia for obvious reasons.

Hts is my top mafia read now I would say its strongly meta. In her first campus game where we were town leaders we won the game together basically. There she was a tryhard here she barely posted and here its only when its convient for mafia like that tubesock lynch. Her filter is like 1/10th of her game as town. Shes afraid to interact with me and never responds. The list just goes on and on.

Ill push her tomorrow were like in triple lylo so the order wont matter anymore im going for my most highest percent chance first.

Can you tell me why shes town if you dont agree?


Similar to my templar read. In fact HTS mafia would fit considering she was part of the counterwagon force with Templar and Xata who has a sitck up his bum and kept posting nonsense reasons for his voteswitches and preferences throughout the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2014 09:55 GMT
#4587
On December 20 2014 09:39 rsoultin wrote:
lol not technically HF

8:4 - 2 NKs
8:3 - scumlynch
5:3 - 2 NKs
5:2 - scumlynch
3:2 - 2 NKs
3:1 - scumlynch
2:1 - 1 NK
yolo??

but yeah...can't afford another mislynch ><


Like
HOW CAN YOU BE AWARE OF THIS AND VOTE TUBE.
WHAT A DAMN THROW.
Been lynching scum all day except D1 and then there's this shit. D3 when I'm not around at EoD scum sneaks in a mislynch thanks to 2 noobs. Lynch Xata/Templar/HTS and if we don't win it's thanks to this day. Xata'ss voteswitches being legendary shitty scummy voteswitches AGAIN.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2014 13:59 GMT
#4595
On December 20 2014 22:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
slam is super useless man.


Way more useful than the standard I'm used to, Slam is doing well this game and I don't get the feeling he simply piles up on mislynches.
Quite the opposite for you. Wasted votes, bad thread overview, weird scumreads, including me. Low thread presence.

But that wagon on tubesock must have been fueled by all the scummers and if it wasn't town deserves to lose.
Killing either Templar or HF would have told us a fuckton about the D2 votecount (for example, if Templar flipped town we would know that no scum was on HF and he's thus scum, if Templar was scum we'd have known that HF most likely is town) and instead an IC gets lynched that gives us no information at all.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2014 14:03 GMT
#4596
Not that it matters cause now I'll just stubbornly lynch Templar->Xata-> HTS without going back to reading anything, idgaf since that tubesock lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 23 2014 03:37 GMT
#5201
Keeping HF alive was worth it with the fake puke pics, the contract and the story of his yelling gf.

On the other hand I have no clue why Templar played town so differently from how I'm used to.
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM339
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 330
TKL 176
ProTech150
SteadfastSC 128
UpATreeSC 31
ByuN 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34082
Calm 3335
Shuttle 2260
Jaedong 1665
Mini 613
Horang2 561
EffOrt 497
Soma 310
Rush 298
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 235
ZerO 215
BeSt 176
Snow 157
firebathero 110
Mong 97
Zeus 85
hero 81
910 81
Mind 70
Hyun 44
sorry 41
Shine 37
Sharp 37
Free 35
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 27
Killer 25
PianO 24
Aegong 20
JYJ 19
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5903
Dendi1211
League of Legends
KnowMe3
Counter-Strike
fl0m3868
Fnx 561
x6flipin423
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2121
Liquid`RaSZi1256
B2W.Neo677
hiko657
dupreeh520
ceh9371
crisheroes309
Khaldor284
420jenkins222
Livibee206
QueenE122
Trikslyr89
Beastyqt76
Dewaltoss65
C9.Mang056
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3857
• WagamamaTV398
League of Legends
• Nemesis2595
Other Games
• Shiphtur746
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 52m
INu's Battles
18h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 52m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.