• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:42
CEST 10:42
KST 17:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6937 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 17:07 GMT
#4258
On December 20 2014 01:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 01:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Follow my logic:
Here are hosts who notifies people when they were roleblocked, independently if they have a power role or not.
Roleblocker is unlikely to hold his skill; therefore, someone could have been roleblocked.
I ask ritoky BEFORE ask people to claim being roleblocked so he doesn't get my plan
Nobody claims being roleblocked = ritoky lied.

I don't understand how do you associate receiving a notification of being roleblocked = having a power role.

Oats, come on, you know it's a horrible mafia play to counterclaim a power role because it's a 1 for 1 trade. You know this. God...


Dude, seriously?

I associate people not receiving a notification of being roleblocked, but still knowing that they have been, with having a power role. This isn't rocket science.

You didn't ask if they received notifications. You asked people from Day 1 and Day 2 to come forward if they had been roleblocked. No more, no less.

No one is notified of being roleblocked that's why.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 18:32 GMT
#4272
Honestly Rsoultin I think we better for Templar since it's clear not a lot people want to vote GB and the case from HF on Templar is pretty damning.
##Unvote
##:Vote: The_Templar
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 18:41 GMT
#4275
On December 20 2014 03:36 rsoultin wrote:
Not consolidating right now, LS. Want to see what people actually think and what they'd be willing to do, first. But I agree with your point or I wouldn't have said I'm fine with Templar to begin with.

So can you tell me what you actually think please?

I got both GB and Templar scum after reading the case from HF before the case I was null leaning town on Templar but no I got both of them as scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 18:46 GMT
#4277
On December 20 2014 03:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 03:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 20 2014 03:36 rsoultin wrote:
Not consolidating right now, LS. Want to see what people actually think and what they'd be willing to do, first. But I agree with your point or I wouldn't have said I'm fine with Templar to begin with.

So can you tell me what you actually think please?

I got both GB and Templar scum after reading the case from HF before the case I was null leaning town on Templar but no I got both of them as scum.


Fair enough. Do you have any cases of your own on people who haven't been brought up yet? Doesn't have to be polished. I just want to hear something from you that someone else hasn't already said.

Earlier I made a case on Tubesock who I still reading scum but no one here is wanting to lynch him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 19:02 GMT
#4281
On December 20 2014 03:58 rsoultin wrote:
Lol wasn't Tube the one going on about getting framed for getting passed a present? I don't think he ever claimed it. So that and his "slip" are your reasons, right, LS?

Alright, I'll go with Templar cause I'm going out and not certain I'll be back for EoD.

That said, I still think GB is more likely to flip scum -shrugs- Templar has some issues, but I could see him being just an apathetic lurker all too easily, unfortunately...

##unvote
##vote Templar

His slip and his behavior was scummy before hand too.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 19:07 GMT
#4284
On December 20 2014 04:04 rsoultin wrote:
Build a case? If I get back in time I'll take a look. I didn't see your case in your filter, but I only went back a few pages.

On December 15 2014 13:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Why aren't you voting HF, LS?

The HF case doesn't look good in my eyes and he felt very townie to me that's all.

So why Tubesock?

Tubesock acted extremely scummy since Day 2 after the lynch of 27NB and the massacre of deaths of townies and changed his posting style completely not giving up on sicklucker and me being scum when we were clearly Town as I role claimed Ghost of Christmas Present and him scum slipping telling us that they were 5 mafias instead of the earlier guessed 6 earlier in the thread
Here the post of the 6 mafias idea
On December 10 2014 00:10 Tubesock wrote:
Holy Moses.

I didn't think I was such a slow reader but it's been hours and I feel I will never catch up to the thread while taking notes also. I'm trying to get reads, but they are conflicting with people who I feel are pretty freaking smart sounding. Namely, Koshi and Xata.

Koshi, since you are here can you tell me more about your HTS read? I feel I'm fairly null/town on her. Namely, I believe that Froggy's plynch statement isn't meaningful. Bunny latches and basically posts it's probably bad but she thinks it's ok. Then scum lists Froggy. Then several people jump on her and later Dam asks HTS about the Froggy/plynch read. HTS replies that it's null on his part but Bunnies scum listing is scummy. HTS doesn't seem to scumlist Froggy. Then a bunch more people argue (kelsierSC, Bats, Viv others). I'd like to know why I should elevate the signifigance of HTS's reads and downplay Bunny's?

Also I think people should read this more closely from the OP:

On December 04 2014 19:32 Palmar wrote:
Setup Information


All the roles below can be present in the game, and no role has any sort of a guarantee that it exists in the game. There may for example be three Ghosts of Christmas Yet To Come, no other Ghosts and no Scrooge, yet Marley might be present. In the same sense, there may be Disgruntled Christmas Workers without any Santas or Branch Managers. There may also be multiple instances of the same role.



It appears that given bad enough RNG we could have 6 Marlows, or 6 Mass Murderers, or 0.

Which makes me wonder why we had a Scrooge claim?? It makes me wonder if any claims will matter as we can have multiples...so why not counterclaim?





Here the post of his scum slip of saying 5 instead
On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.


Here is him assuring it's 5 mafias
QUOTE]On December 12 2014 11:41 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
Not seeing Kelsier being mafia unless someone points out why. His cases make sense and he's putting in some effort, but I haven't read the thread carefully.

I don't like LS, as he was 'passively' blue hunting and hasn't really done much besides link people's metas in an attempt to look helpful. He did claim a role though...

On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.

5? Not 6? Please explain why you said 5 ##Vote


Oooh let's dance. GB, Slick, and now YOU are here to "pressure" and with your buddy KelsierSC on the wagon.

4 of 5. Is it my 5 or the games 5? Does it matter? No. Oh, wait, you are here to pressure me as your naughty friend Sicklucker's silly ##Vote: Tubesock didn't work. 5 of 5, 5 of mine or the games? Now does it matter? No.

Put in some effort. Defend KelsierSC or sink him now. The choice is yours. Distance or closeness. Answer that, should be easy, there is A LOT of content. Then we have a dance. I'll be here. When's your next "test"? How long you here? Huh, you here for 1 response or sticking around to REALLY DIG FOR SOME SCUM????




When KSC did flipped KSC flipped scum and he did say KSC was 1 out of 5 So clearly he got to be mafia at this point which is why I voting for him right now.
Fixed formatting.

This was my case on Tubesock.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 21:35 GMT
#4313
On December 20 2014 05:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:38 rsoultin wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:20 Tubesock wrote:
I'm here.

I have no problem voting HF or Templar. I don't think Templar has done anything towny. I think HF is mafia's ringleader still, and needs to flip one way or the other. We lynch Templar today, then I think we will spend the next three days arguing about HF and GB. If we lynch either HF or GB, then we will probably spend like 10 posts on lynching Templar. It doesn't sound like many people are towning him.

I don't understand why HF will argue for so long with Sicklucker if it isn't to set something up. HF said something like "Fine, I sent my present. Happy Birthday." And the donkey that I am thought he was talking to me since TL changed my icon to happy birthday. So, I thought it was a set up. Anyway, I don't really understand why HF won't say who he was talking to, but I also don't think it matters.

I still think HF, Sick, and Templar are scum. GlowingBear is looking scummier too, but I'm not quite willing to vote him yet over those other three.

Also, why do people think that everytime someone says "I'm sending a present" they are telling the truth? I don't think Sicklucker had a present to give Damdred. IT was just a nice cover to execute him.

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


There were 5 night kills.
We know there was 1 vig (OWS)
We know there were 2 scum with extra KSs (KSC-Branch Manager and ritoky MassMurderer)
We know that after these 2 died, mafia still had their 2 auto KPs.

That accounts for the 5 night kills
No one had to die to a present

xP Sorry Tube, no, I don't know that's what happened, but there's hardly a reason for scum not to try to get shots off on the first night, so it's likely that the ones with extra KSs did make kills.

The OP says only claimed disgruntled workers can be shot.

I talked to the cohost and he told me that the Branch Manager can shoot non claimed Disgruntled Workers too at a lucky guess if the person they shot wasn't a Disgruntled Person the shot would fail and they loose the bullet
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 21:56 GMT
#4322
On December 20 2014 06:54 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 06:46 rsoultin wrote:
It concerns me.


Can we get five more votes? With LS, Xatalos and myself having voted prior, that brings us back to four.
We need two more fucking votes.

We got 8 votes for Templar atm.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:35 GMT
#4373
Sorry rsoultin I was just getting Egg Nog and I like the tubesock train a lot. Idk if we can get enough votes for him but I will try!
##Unvote
##Vote: Tubesock
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:38 GMT
#4381
Rsoultin how you think of Oatsmaster this game? He seemed very inactive this compared to other games as I post earlier.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:44 GMT
#4389
On December 20 2014 07:42 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


And im scum reading alot of the people who are blindly following you. Id rather templar if we cant compromise. But hf you donkey...

I had made a tiny case on Tubesock but now in the time people want to lynch him funny enough.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:47 GMT
#4394
On December 20 2014 07:45 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


Stop being stupid and see how fast the tube lynch got traction

And you wonder if he is a good lynch.

Lol...

He's a good lynch from my perspective. In fact I was the one who brought Tubesock back in the spotlight to Xata.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:48 GMT
#4396
On December 20 2014 07:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


Stop being stupid and see how fast the tube lynch got traction

And you wonder if he is a good lynch.

Lol...

He's a good lynch from my perspective. In fact I was the one who brought Tubesock back in the spotlight to Xata.

I mean rsoultin and Xata.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:49 GMT
#4398
On December 20 2014 07:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
GB makes a good point on voting HF. If he's town he gets super mad, if he's mafia we get super glad...

He been super mad and he even said he wouldn't be here for EoD and told us not to fuck up.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:59 GMT
#4417
It's tied.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 23:36 GMT
#4432
Wow Tubesock really wasn't a good town T_T We need to think about tomorrows Lynch or Lose. Tubesock I sorry but those slips made me look at you way to scummy sorry bro T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 23:37 GMT
#4436
On December 20 2014 08:37 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 08:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Wow Tubesock really wasn't a good town T_T We need to think about tomorrows Lynch or Lose. Tubesock I sorry but those slips made me look at you way to scummy sorry bro T_T


NO SHIT SHEEP ME PUTIN IS LOSING US THIS GAME

I was the one who put the case on Tubesock I should be blamed for his demise.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 23:41 GMT
#4440
On December 20 2014 08:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
On December 20 2014 08:37 sicklucker wrote:
On December 20 2014 08:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Wow Tubesock really wasn't a good town T_T We need to think about tomorrows Lynch or Lose. Tubesock I sorry but those slips made me look at you way to scummy sorry bro T_T


NO SHIT SHEEP ME PUTIN IS LOSING US THIS GAME


Yo, we should be both on the same team, bro. Make sense and I'll sheep you.


Do you want him to make sense just as you did in this lynch?
If so, PLEASE, VOTE KIM KARDASHIAN

I would rather vote Justin Bieber thank very much.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 23:42 GMT
#4442
On December 20 2014 08:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 08:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 20 2014 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
On December 20 2014 08:37 sicklucker wrote:
On December 20 2014 08:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Wow Tubesock really wasn't a good town T_T We need to think about tomorrows Lynch or Lose. Tubesock I sorry but those slips made me look at you way to scummy sorry bro T_T


NO SHIT SHEEP ME PUTIN IS LOSING US THIS GAME


Yo, we should be both on the same team, bro. Make sense and I'll sheep you.


Do you want him to make sense just as you did in this lynch?
If so, PLEASE, VOTE KIM KARDASHIAN

I would rather vote Justin Bieber thank you very much.

EBOWP: Grammar fail.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 23:44 GMT
#4445
On December 20 2014 08:43 liancourt wrote:
Town this game are really getting on my nerves.

Tubes was town. Look what he did d2. Fucking blind.

I cant believe u believe a person who has been a main wagon for 3 bloody days.

Hf even tried to shift votes last second.

This town omg.

Sl gb me ff and whoever voted hf town

Hf oats xat scum

ras and others who voted tube or temp dumb town

Really why are u letting hf live why????????

See how mad HF got when he thought he was getting lynched? Ya I can call him town easily.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 821
actioN 522
Mong 201
BeSt 194
Killer 114
Dewaltoss 113
sSak 52
ZergMaN 39
Bale 31
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 26
Noble 11
yabsab 10
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
byalli598
Other Games
summit1g9370
olofmeister990
Happy315
Sick193
crisheroes178
KnowMe94
Pyrionflax28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos830
• Stunt543
Other Games
• WagamamaTV71
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 18m
Replay Cast
14h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.