• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:43
CEST 15:43
KST 22:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8989 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:02 GMT
#2066
Wow..


I'm extremely drunks


Ok


HF is mafia

Si is Vivax

Maybe Templar

For sure froggy


Wooioooooooe
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:03 GMT
#2067
Gannet m


Real tv


HF used mafia
M

Kill him

Bye ritoky idvfifv he is town
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:04 GMT
#2069
I betbtubesukfjb is Nashua
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:04 GMT
#2070
Slam you're town
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:06 GMT
#2072
If anyone thinks I'm scum with rotting they are completed wrong
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:07 GMT
#2074
Jesus I'm Gonna pass out

Oh god
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:08 GMT
#2077
Sicklucker is obvious town


Lighting strike is so awkward for his ninja vote

I bet hf is mafi

Of god LOLOLOLOLOL
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:10 GMT
#2079
On December 13 2014 15:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Yes I know this go to sleep and drink water it will help you. Maybe also Gatorade, if you have Gatorade.

Hijole.

Btw what you do is healthier than mine. And mine is no fun. I don't sleep so I poison my head from the inside; this may give me Alzheimer's if I keep it up


Hagwgwfw slam I love you really
No harsh feelings from newbies vs veteran


I love you

Gatorade is cool tho

Lynch HF for victory
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:11 GMT
#2083
LOLololol


I'm very bad


Slam vote HF pls
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:12 GMT
#2086
Didn't as hotel dingy da ju my

Oh bigd

Hf ii Ida mdgd

Luck him
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:14 GMT
#2088
}# boy holyhkdyt
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:15 GMT
#2090
No really

If yourevb nor lunching HF, lunch grog
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:19 GMT
#2097
On December 13 2014 15:16 Alakaslam wrote:
If GlowingBear turns out to be Jo I am going to post a lot of his comic


Hahahaha
What is Jô

I don't even
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:26 GMT
#2099
Religion, there is something you're aren't considering

mafia is unlikely to give presents to town


With that said:

1) if you consider ritoky as town, I'm automatically town
2) there is no reason for both mafia ritoky and GlowingBear's to claim their part on the present claim
3) if aickcuier presents was given to town damdred, it means sl is town
4) the third present unclaimed was given from mafia to mafia until the death. Presence was open.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:35 GMT
#2109
Hahaha I'll make second part soon becuse I'm pumped. P
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:37 GMT
#2117
What ate you talking about

Shot me why hf if York.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:40 GMT
#2123
Slam, seriously, marry me
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:41 GMT
#2126
On December 13 2014 15:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2014 15:39 batsnacks wrote:
On December 13 2014 15:38 Vivax wrote:
On December 13 2014 15:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
How is nk analysis even relevant?

Its straight up speculation. Look at how many other reads the dead people have.

Fecal has more posts than like 50% of the game.

Come on Vivax/hf other bad people.


This post looks so mafia to me right now.


You have a -lot- more reasons for Trfel being mafia but you don't care about that at all, do you?

who is triforce


DNOJY

WJSODM COURSGE AND POWER

PBAMBAMBAM
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:51 GMT
#2142
Haha

Gonna throw I up

Bus bye
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 06:53 GMT
#2144
On December 13 2014 15:42 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2014 15:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 13 2014 15:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 13 2014 15:39 batsnacks wrote:
On December 13 2014 15:38 Vivax wrote:
On December 13 2014 15:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
How is nk analysis even relevant?

Its straight up speculation. Look at how many other reads the dead people have.

Fecal has more posts than like 50% of the game.

Come on Vivax/hf other bad people.


This post looks so mafia to me right now.


You have a -lot- more reasons for Trfel being mafia but you don't care about that at all, do you?

who is triforce


DNOJY

WJSODM COURSGE AND POWER

PBAMBAMBAM

Lol I seriouslu missed that

I t is link and zelda of GANON


I'm adorable.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
MaxPax 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65621
Calm 3667
Shuttle 3170
FanTaSy 1600
Bisu 1574
EffOrt 529
Mini 451
Soma 413
Rush 340
Stork 327
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 274
firebathero 248
Light 222
Snow 179
ZerO 151
Last 144
Soulkey 136
actioN 115
Zeus 103
Barracks 100
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 72
hero 57
Mong 56
Pusan 50
Shinee 46
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Free 28
Shine 28
sorry 25
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6777
Dendi847
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
kRYSTAL_209
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko490
Other Games
gofns42440
singsing2110
B2W.Neo687
hiko426
crisheroes299
byalli276
DeMusliM223
Livibee182
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX104
Rex96
Mew2King92
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1213
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 32m
Replay Cast
9h 17m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.