• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7760 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 20:36 GMT
#3348
Mafia better start spamming so no one reads what I just posted.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 20:50 GMT
#3352
All Palmar games (that I've played in) are like that. He doesn't give people information they don't need.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 21:28 GMT
#3359
On December 16 2014 06:26 liancourt wrote:
if rit is scum then why did he vote kel?

u know what this means...hf is also scum


Does that mean I saved Christmas?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 21:45 GMT
#3366
On December 16 2014 06:41 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 05:15 batsnacks wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:07 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?


of what?

i was notified that my attempt to kill failed. i assumed it was due to RB, because i sincerely doubt any1 would protect who i tried to shoot. it did not say specifically RB tho


This never happened btw. There are no such notifications for missed shots/role blocks.

Not really sure why town ritoky would need to lie about this.



? What are you talking about?

First, there are such notifications because I got one.

Second, are you claiming the ability to shoot people? Because that would make you mafia.


You -really- should have said I was reading wrong, or that you said the wrong thing. Now you're committed to having received a notification.

...and you didn't.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 21:48 GMT
#3368
On December 16 2014 06:47 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 06:45 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 06:41 ritoky wrote:
On December 16 2014 05:15 batsnacks wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:07 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?


of what?

i was notified that my attempt to kill failed. i assumed it was due to RB, because i sincerely doubt any1 would protect who i tried to shoot. it did not say specifically RB tho


This never happened btw. There are no such notifications for missed shots/role blocks.

Not really sure why town ritoky would need to lie about this.



? What are you talking about?

First, there are such notifications because I got one.

Second, are you claiming the ability to shoot people? Because that would make you mafia.


You -really- should have said I was reading wrong, or that you said the wrong thing. Now you're committed to having received a notification.

...and you didn't.


How much money you wanna bet?


Betting outside of the game is against the rules.

But I'll bet the game you didn't.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 21:55 GMT
#3371
bat traps™ too strong yo

didn't you know that?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 22:03 GMT
#3375
On December 16 2014 06:57 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 06:55 batsnacks wrote:
bat traps™ too strong yo

didn't you know that?


unless you were trapping all the idiots who sheeped you without a single word of explanation, dunno what you're talking about


Assuming that I didn't know what I was talking about was a bad decision.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 22:12 GMT
#3379
HF is the next lynch. ritoky had every incentive to vote him after how they spent d2.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 22:20 GMT
#3386
ritoky if you need clarification on how the rules of the game work, this is what the OP says:

FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES I DON'T EXIST. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE HOST, OR TALK ABOUT TALKING TO THE HOST

Almost every game I have modkill some idiot who starts asking me questions in the thread. Do NOT do this.

The process is simple:

Think of a question
Ask me the question
Receive the answer
If I think the answer is relevant to all of town, I will announce it in the thread, without mentioning who asked the question.



Notice that this list never includes you announcing you're going to ask me the question, or announcing that you're waiting for an answer from me. Interactions with me should be private.


I know how the rules of the game work, but I thought I would post this unless you missed it.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 22:25 GMT
#3387
***in case you missed it.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 22:33 GMT
#3390
On December 16 2014 07:31 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 07:20 liancourt wrote:
rit why didnt u claim who u were going to shoot at night


missed deadline due to seahawks game, otherwise i would have right b4 the deadline.


I will however always accept mafia changing their shots to prevent claiming during the resolution period.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 22:46 GMT
#3398
On December 16 2014 07:45 ritoky wrote:
i mean i guess i shot into protection then?

there's a message in my inbox, all i can tell you.


Let's talk about it after the game (if you're town). You do understand that I can't move my vote with what's in front of me though, right?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 22:48 GMT
#3400
Well, FF is dead. Shame you didn't read what I quoted at the top of the page.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 22:53 GMT
#3404
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 22:58 GMT
#3408
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 23:00 GMT
#3410
Liam is weird. This is not a new thing.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 23:06 GMT
#3414
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 23:07 GMT
#3418
On December 16 2014 08:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:04 liancourt wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:56 liancourt wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.


why didnt rit vote HF to save kel????

HF mafia

please I want HF to flip so I can analyze the shizwihiznit of the day 2 votes

vote HF kill rito tomorrow


Why the fuck do you want to lynch the town guy 24/7 over the confirmed mafia ritoky.




i want you to flip first it will tell me a lot more information

rit flipping now will tell me nothing




Killing mafia when we don't even know how lose we are to lylo is worse than killing a question mark?


Just ignore him and pretend he's with us in spirit. There are better things to focus on.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 23:22 GMT
#3424
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 23:33 GMT
#3436
On December 16 2014 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


I'm not talking about what i would do. I implied that if i was mafia and saw that case then i would think my team mate would die 100% of the time, especially as loads of people switched at the time and then just bus him.

Gb comes along and says rah rah my case is awesome but at that point people had already pointed out the multiple holes in his case and ritoky was one of them and couldn't join the anti mafia train.

I am playing badly if I'm even up for consideration of being lynched.


Let's just ignore everything but two facts for the purposes of this post:

KSC, who was confirmed mafia, did not switch his vote to you despite being in the thread and posting at eod d2.

ritoky, who I think is pretty obviously mafia, also did not switch his vote to you despite scum reading you for half the day.

None of that has anything to do with how well you played. Both of those things make you scummy.

So no, I don't think you're playing badly if you're a probable lynch target. I definitely never said you were playing badly. I never meant to imply it. It's not part of my message.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
Patches Events
8h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.