• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7053 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 265 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 07 2014 15:00 GMT
#121
When was this starting again? Tomorrow? I have an exam tomorrow but the rest of the week shouldn't be all *that* busy. Although I might not be around as much around deadlines since I went and joined a Diablo 3 farming group with some old friends and we usually play in the evenings.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 07 2014 15:05 GMT
#122
Well it would start tomorrow at 11pm gmt so i doubt you'd be doing your exam then. Pre-game mafia excuses noted though!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 07 2014 15:52 GMT
#123
Ouch. How did you know that I came from the future to make excuses ahead of time? :O
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
December 07 2014 16:35 GMT
#124
On December 08 2014 00:52 Xatalos wrote:
Ouch. How did you know that I came from the future to make excuses ahead of time? :O


He used his futur-o-meter, duh.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 07 2014 18:05 GMT
#125
On December 08 2014 00:05 Holyflare wrote:
Well it would start tomorrow at 11pm gmt so i doubt you'd be doing your exam then. Pre-game mafia excuses noted though!

as well as not reading the thread

not a good start if we're brutally honest
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 07 2014 18:06 GMT
#126
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 07 2014 18:10 GMT
#127
To be fair I never said that it could start before my exam. I did know the deadline timing and that I'd be already done with my exam by then, just casually asked if the starting date was still tomorrow or if it was perhaps postponed. It was never officially announced after all.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 07 2014 18:15 GMT
#128
If you look, I did mention that I would be probably busier than usual around deadline.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 07 2014 18:15 GMT
#129
overexplanation classic scumstrat
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 07 2014 18:18 GMT
#130
I'm a natural born Mafia.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 07 2014 18:19 GMT
#131
No wonder people often want to lynch me when I'm town
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 07 2014 18:29 GMT
#132
I have a 200 word essay due in 9 days so idk how active I can be... please ignore me if I am afk.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 07 2014 18:34 GMT
#133
We should form the "pre-game excuses" club.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2014 18:39 GMT
#134
I really do have an exam early tuesday morning, and then a long car ride home.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 07 2014 18:47 GMT
#135
On December 08 2014 03:18 Xatalos wrote:
I'm a natural born Mafia.


Someone is going to policy vote you for this (not me, but) just you wait....

As for me, I'll be likely asleep when the game starts. *shrug*
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 07 2014 19:46 GMT
#136
On December 08 2014 03:29 batsnacks wrote:
I have a 200 word essay due in 9 days so idk how active I can be... please ignore me if I am afk.


top pre-game town
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 07 2014 20:27 GMT
#137
I will be here
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 07 2014 20:44 GMT
#138
200, word essay? Like I never went to college but I think I did those in grade 3 thats not alot of words.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 07 2014 20:48 GMT
#139
Bats is under pressure with this huge paper which I'm proof reading so I'll be afk
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 07 2014 20:59 GMT
#140
On December 08 2014 05:44 sicklucker wrote:
200, word essay? Like I never went to college but I think I did those in grade 3 thats not alot of words.


Haha yeah, I just wrote a 150 word essay in like 30 minutes. Oh well, it might be a difficult topic or something.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 966
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 42
Bale 34
Killer 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto173
League of Legends
JimRising 515
Counter-Strike
edward15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g7974
Coldzera 719
ceh9505
olofmeister483
WinterStarcraft389
C9.Mang0288
Sick142
NeuroSwarm90
Happy39
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1013
• Jankos632
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 27m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.