• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7555 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 23:17 GMT
#1599
On December 12 2014 08:12 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 08:09 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm gonna read this thread now. And I'm going to hammer mafai.

Btw, lynch ritoky. I gave him the present. But he claimed that he got the present at night, not caring for being roleblocked. Like, lol.


????? I got it at the change of phase, and claimed when I decided I was gonna open it????

what are you smoking? you should know that presents change hands at the end of day phase, it is both in the rules and i confirmed it with the mod lol.


The ability you earn can be roleblocked. I just thought you could use it night one instead of using it night 2.

It doesn't matter anyway, you just revealed to mafia that you have a role now, which makes no sense for a townie.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 23:17 GMT
#1600
It was obviously the vigi who shot kush btw.
Just saying.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 23:22 GMT
#1604
On December 12 2014 08:20 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 08:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:12 ritoky wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:09 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm gonna read this thread now. And I'm going to hammer mafai.

Btw, lynch ritoky. I gave him the present. But he claimed that he got the present at night, not caring for being roleblocked. Like, lol.


????? I got it at the change of phase, and claimed when I decided I was gonna open it????

what are you smoking? you should know that presents change hands at the end of day phase, it is both in the rules and i confirmed it with the mod lol.


The ability you earn can be roleblocked. I just thought you could use it night one instead of using it night 2.

It doesn't matter anyway, you just revealed to mafia that you have a role now, which makes no sense for a townie.


and opening something unknown that has a 1 in 3 chance to kill you (esp when you have a crap ton of kp) doesn't make much sense as mafia. i can wifom too broski



It's not WIFOM, rit. It's just looking through perspectives.
I can't understand the psychology of a townie who decides to claim he is going to open the present he received. You don't die night one, then BAM! You obviously got a skill and will be killed/roleblocked night2 if you're town.

I can never see town doing that.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 23:30 GMT
#1612
I'm wondering if mass claiming day2 is a good idea.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 23:58 GMT
#1628
Who was masoned with kita?

Time to claim.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 00:38 GMT
#1649
On December 12 2014 09:18 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 08:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:20 ritoky wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:12 ritoky wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:09 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm gonna read this thread now. And I'm going to hammer mafai.

Btw, lynch ritoky. I gave him the present. But he claimed that he got the present at night, not caring for being roleblocked. Like, lol.


????? I got it at the change of phase, and claimed when I decided I was gonna open it????

what are you smoking? you should know that presents change hands at the end of day phase, it is both in the rules and i confirmed it with the mod lol.


The ability you earn can be roleblocked. I just thought you could use it night one instead of using it night 2.

It doesn't matter anyway, you just revealed to mafia that you have a role now, which makes no sense for a townie.


and opening something unknown that has a 1 in 3 chance to kill you (esp when you have a crap ton of kp) doesn't make much sense as mafia. i can wifom too broski



It's not WIFOM, rit. It's just looking through perspectives.
I can't understand the psychology of a townie who decides to claim he is going to open the present he received. You don't die night one, then BAM! You obviously got a skill and will be killed/roleblocked night2 if you're town.

I can never see town doing that.


Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 08:22 sicklucker wrote:
Shit this is horrible I can confirm I sent dandred a present and thats probably why hes dead..


Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 08:23 sicklucker wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Sigh kush really was scrooge aftrall. Well I guess since scrooge is dead my role is useless T_T


Can you claim then? My whole plan today was to kill you if mafia didnt because you made it so blatantly obvious.


Naughty boys. Still reading Sicklucker Nice?

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 01:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Lian, SL is town. Let him alone.





Decipher your suspicion here, please
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 01:08 GMT
#1671
Holyflare

Your reads on froggynoddy and vivax, please.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 01:11 GMT
#1673
On December 12 2014 09:59 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 09:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:18 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:20 ritoky wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:12 ritoky wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:09 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm gonna read this thread now. And I'm going to hammer mafai.

Btw, lynch ritoky. I gave him the present. But he claimed that he got the present at night, not caring for being roleblocked. Like, lol.


????? I got it at the change of phase, and claimed when I decided I was gonna open it????

what are you smoking? you should know that presents change hands at the end of day phase, it is both in the rules and i confirmed it with the mod lol.


The ability you earn can be roleblocked. I just thought you could use it night one instead of using it night 2.

It doesn't matter anyway, you just revealed to mafia that you have a role now, which makes no sense for a townie.


and opening something unknown that has a 1 in 3 chance to kill you (esp when you have a crap ton of kp) doesn't make much sense as mafia. i can wifom too broski



It's not WIFOM, rit. It's just looking through perspectives.
I can't understand the psychology of a townie who decides to claim he is going to open the present he received. You don't die night one, then BAM! You obviously got a skill and will be killed/roleblocked night2 if you're town.

I can never see town doing that.


On December 12 2014 08:22 sicklucker wrote:
Shit this is horrible I can confirm I sent dandred a present and thats probably why hes dead..


On December 12 2014 08:23 sicklucker wrote:
On December 12 2014 08:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Sigh kush really was scrooge aftrall. Well I guess since scrooge is dead my role is useless T_T


Can you claim then? My whole plan today was to kill you if mafia didnt because you made it so blatantly obvious.


Naughty boys. Still reading Sicklucker Nice?

On December 10 2014 01:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Lian, SL is town. Let him alone.





Decipher your suspicion here, please


Absolutely! Finally, someone who sees this as a credible threat. Because you are naughty.

GlowingBear you DEFEND Sicklucker with "Lian, SL is town. Let him alone." Yet, you are using plays on schemes and roles to discredit Ritoky and gain confusion. Tell me how Sicklucker is so Nice, you tell Lian to lay off. You defend Sicklucker and not just once but use what he's doing to go after a CONFIRMED Nice (RIP Damdred). Tell me why and how Sicklucker is NICE.

##Vote: GlowingBear




On December 09 2014 23:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 11:59 rsoultin wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:54 sicklucker wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:49 The_Templar wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:48 sicklucker wrote:
Oh shit. Ya I missed that part I was fishing and trolling for info on who the other Joyful Child were because I figured only we knew presents were in the game because I missed that part. I thought damdred and gb were the other two, I still kinda think they are oh well. Who wants a present.

Ok so we all know theres 3 presents in the game. But what I know is that its the Joyful Child role that has these presents. No one else can be sure of this as its not said in the description. But Damdred and gb sent out little tells that told me they were this role.I might have been wrong so ill reread it later but I think their the other giftgivers and therefore town.

Also Ive been up 20 hours and dont rly feel like playing much right now but the insomnia might have kicked in.

I am 98% sure that any role can get presents, as far as we know.


Think about it the Joyful Child role has no description but it is a role its basically vanilla town 2.0. I have a present and im a joyful child it adds up. Its pretty obvious. Im pretty sure something dandred said makes me ride or die with him maybe gb too. Let me look it up.


Lol, dude, sad part is I actually believe you. You would be the type to get a present and think it's just for you, regardless of what palmar said xP But dontcha know, children are supposed to get presents, not give them.

##unvote


I've got my read after this post, Meow.

This kind of read on SL seems ok to me. That's how I see SL too. I don't see mafia motivation behind this post, but just a guy who simply posts what comes to his mind, which looks to me like a town trait.


The way SL is posting doesn't look like it's coming from a mafia perspective. It looks like it's coming from a paranoid town.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 01:13 GMT
#1675
On December 12 2014 10:09 rsoultin wrote:
SL is stuck on presents. That shouldn't be surprising given his early game play.

Tube, you've seen SL play. He's not the most logical person on the planet, to say the least. You really think he's being coached by other scum in this insanity?

GB stating that SL is town is based on SL being highly readable. It's why I pressured him when he was acting all weird in the beginning of the game...and why I won't support a lynch on him now. Even if he is spouting nonsense.


I've just started playing for real.
But catching up the thread takes SO FUCKING LONG.

I'm waiting for HF's answer.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 01:16 GMT
#1678
I'm impressed you're not questioning Ritoky for claiming being GIVAN PREZANT, HF.

What do you think of it?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 01:26 GMT
#1684
On December 12 2014 10:20 liancourt wrote:
am i the only one that can read slam?

i correctly read him in previous games as town and scum and such and he is town this game too.

It's so easy to read slam. It doesn't require any finesse at all. if he's playing like me he is town. If he's actually trying to be townie and being serious he is scum.

And also he agrees with me on kel :D

## vote kelsier


That's not how you read slam and that's a straight up lie because you've played titanic vi with me and him and he didn't try at all there. And he was scum.

##Vote: liancourt
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 01:30 GMT
#1688
On December 12 2014 10:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 10:16 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm impressed you're not questioning Ritoky for claiming being GIVAN PREZANT, HF.

What do you think of it?


I don't know why you're even asking about this specifically? If he's lying about having a present there are 2 other presents out there which will eventually lead to his demise or we force him to use the present on who we want. It seems a silly thing to lie about??

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 10:14 sicklucker wrote:
Like these presents are super valuable now that the death present is probably gone with dandred. Their basically are best roles left besides santa. And He just comes out and says it? Hes either being a huge donkey or hes mafia.


No you are being the donkey. How is he supposed to know what present he has before anyone has even opened it or flipped and why are you trying to make him claim the specific present?


You know I'm not talking about getting a present or not. I gave him the present. I'm talking about claiming opening a present. It will make his role useless night2.

You've called him mafia with a great amount if certainty but you're not pushing something that is relevant. Now that everybody knows he has a power, it doesn't matter which power he has. He can claim so we can know his night action night 2.

This is so contradictory from you.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 01:32 GMT
#1691
On December 12 2014 10:29 Half the Sky wrote:
Re-read Ritoky from the time I discussed his play with Damdred. Vivax mentioned earlier lack of followup with Froggy, which he quoted. Damdred earlier mentioned lack of followup as well when I asked about Ritoky. I still think he takes HF's posts out of context though I recall HF saying he didn't agree with the case on Xatalos so there was no need for him to push Xatalos from his perspective. This adds to even further suspicion on Ritoky on top of what else has been gathered. Also read Hearthstone mafia and Ritoky's point doesn't make any sense on HF - HF gameplay here is different from that game. I don't understand the read development there.

Definitely scum-like.

OWS looks even worse to me after reading his EoD comments which is inconsistent with the vote on Xatalos. Also not sure where the LoneMeow comment came from, and then LM flips town.

Tubesock: I played with Sicklucker last game. He is erratic at times, but his scum-hunting behaviour last game is similar to this game. Similar behaviour then and now. He's good in my book.

Looking through the links that LS gave me on Oats and seeing if I can get anything out of it before I have to head to bed. Based on his play in Student Mafia IV alone though, Oats isn't looking too good either, but I'm going to read for a more comprehensive look.


I need you to give examples from those games you're comparing ritoky's gameplay.
Compare some posts and specify what's different between them.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 01:35 GMT
#1693
On December 12 2014 10:30 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 10:26 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 12 2014 10:20 liancourt wrote:
am i the only one that can read slam?

i correctly read him in previous games as town and scum and such and he is town this game too.

It's so easy to read slam. It doesn't require any finesse at all. if he's playing like me he is town. If he's actually trying to be townie and being serious he is scum.

And also he agrees with me on kel :D

## vote kelsier


That's not how you read slam and that's a straight up lie because you've played titanic vi with me and him and he didn't try at all there. And he was scum.

##Vote: liancourt


i read him as scum in that game if you cant recall and i was right.

And u obviously cant read slam, but no matter.

what do u think of kel?


You read him as scum and so did I. I hammered mafia in that game.
I'm not saying that you didn't read him correctly in that game. I'm saying that he didn't try to contribute, nor looked townie, so your meta excuse is a lie.

I have yet to read him better. He wasted a lot of posts on useless jokes. Why are you reading him as scum?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 01:39 GMT
#1699
On December 12 2014 10:37 liancourt wrote:
can we stop talking about presents and talk about kel plz

and i like the angle of gb always coming to SL's aid. Smells of mafia defending town.


I was answering a question

Lol u funny
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 01:48 GMT
#1707
On December 12 2014 05:47 ritoky wrote:
to whomever gave me this present, gonna open it. yolo, wish me luck.



On December 12 2014 08:40 Holyflare wrote:
I'm incredibly disappointed with the vigi if we do because he shot absolutely nobody that was a good shot. Not one of ff, ritoky etc died even though like 4 vets called them mafia -.-

Not sure what i think of the present opening tbh. It would have been great to give them to all the scummy people and forced them to open them/use them to our will :/

2 biggest proponents of a ff lynch also died which is cool, especially as lm was in the shadows while doing it so didn't look like a high priority kill


Just check timestamps. You were here before. You know about the presents. You didn't push ritoky. You're not pushing him now. Your excuse of just coming to the thread isn't valid.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 01:49 GMT
#1709
Oops you're pushing him now.

Gonna sleep and see the outcome of it tomorrow.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 12:24 GMT
#1845
Slam is town.
Holyflare is mafia.

Ritoky's reason could be legit. I admit I tunnelled a bit after the present thing. I can, although with some reluctance, see his actions coming from a town perspective. More from a mafia perspective, but... I'll have to reevaluate his play in this game.

I want to lynch Holyflare today.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 12:25 GMT
#1846
Oats, I want you to say exactly why you want to lunch frog.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 12 2014 13:02 GMT
#1848
On December 12 2014 21:42 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 21:24 GlowingBear wrote:
Slam is town.
Holyflare is mafia.

Ritoky's reason could be legit. I admit I tunnelled a bit after the present thing. I can, although with some reluctance, see his actions coming from a town perspective. More from a mafia perspective, but... I'll have to reevaluate his play in this game.

I want to lynch Holyflare today.


Why HF?

And no, don't think so. Ritoky claiming so we know how he died is BS. It would just increase the possibilities from mafia/vig to mafia/vig/present, making things more difficult to decipher, not easier. Claiming before use of the power renders the power useless because now mafia has a sure thing to disable/take out over a guess. It just doesn't make sense, and while town cannot make sense, his refusal to see that is ridiculous.


Yeah, that's a point. I agree with you.

The problem is: HF is giving me scum vibes and although I know he busses a lot, I find hard to believe that they would both make a case against each other.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 618
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1128
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g7976
WinterStarcraft643
KnowMe70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2202
League of Legends
• Lourlo1135
• Rush1032
• Stunt486
Other Games
• Shiphtur767
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 28m
INu's Battles
4h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 28m
OSC
15h 43m
Replay Cast
16h 28m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.