• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7760 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 19:02 GMT
#2259
On December 14 2014 04:00 Tubesock wrote:
Do you think that Sicklucker didn't know that claiming he is a JOYFUL CHILD and has a gift to GIVE??? Who read that and immediately think he was stupid for not only claiming it but messing it up and not saying A FUCKING ELF????

Yeah, Sicklucker isn't the stupid one folks. We are.


Are you saying that elves start with presents and not joyful children?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 19:11 GMT
#2268
On December 14 2014 04:06 Tubesock wrote:
EBWOP: mistypes

Bats, you're sort of on the right track. In this game NO the gifts are CLEARLY RANDOM there are no roles that get gifts to give. I'm saying SICKLUCKER is being VERY smart. He knows there are at least 3 things that make his intro scummy. It's so scummy he intro'd TWICE (Hey guys I'm so JOYFUL). I'll repeat that. His first 2 posts in this game were a Joyful Child claim.

Why did we discard this? Oh it's too scummy to be scum, it's just such a stupid play. Well, it's worked.


I'm trying to understand what you're saying.

SL thought that only joyful children got presents. He spent a -long- time not understanding that presents were random. I think he actually thought he had a special role... he even said that he didn't understand named VTs.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 19:15 GMT
#2271
@tubesteak Even if SL is mafia why are you wasting your vote on him presently?

You've already "explained" your read on him. No one is voting him but you. He won't get lynched.

Right now you are leading in votes.

Maybe you should find a better place for your vote in the interest of self preservation?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 19:23 GMT
#2277
On December 14 2014 04:16 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 04:11 batsnacks wrote:
On December 14 2014 04:06 Tubesock wrote:
EBWOP: mistypes

Bats, you're sort of on the right track. In this game NO the gifts are CLEARLY RANDOM there are no roles that get gifts to give. I'm saying SICKLUCKER is being VERY smart. He knows there are at least 3 things that make his intro scummy. It's so scummy he intro'd TWICE (Hey guys I'm so JOYFUL). I'll repeat that. His first 2 posts in this game were a Joyful Child claim.

Why did we discard this? Oh it's too scummy to be scum, it's just such a stupid play. Well, it's worked.


I'm trying to understand what you're saying.

SL thought that only joyful children got presents. He spent a -long- time not understanding that presents were random. I think he actually thought he had a special role... he even said that he didn't understand named VTs.


What I am saying is that by accepting that explanation, you are saying he is stupid. Are you saying he's stupid?

Tell me how that is anything but amazingly stupid play? And that you actually think he is that stupid? We spend all this effort finding the BEST lynch and it's always the one we think is the best PLAYER because we think they are the ones that contribute to mafia the most. IT's not, it's the ones who survives. He is going to outlive us all.


I am not saying SL is stupid. I'm saying he misunderstood something... and there is plenty of evidence that suggests he did. SL also over thinks stuff a lot. I can easily see SL taking one basic misunderstanding way too far. That's what I think looks like happened.

You're basing your strongest scum read on something that can be explained easily by one simple misunderstanding. You're pretty much betting your life in the game on that.

AND EVEN IF SL IS SCUM he isn't going to get lynched today. Find a better place for your vote.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 19:33 GMT
#2285
On December 14 2014 04:29 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 04:23 batsnacks wrote:
On December 14 2014 04:16 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 04:11 batsnacks wrote:
On December 14 2014 04:06 Tubesock wrote:
EBWOP: mistypes

Bats, you're sort of on the right track. In this game NO the gifts are CLEARLY RANDOM there are no roles that get gifts to give. I'm saying SICKLUCKER is being VERY smart. He knows there are at least 3 things that make his intro scummy. It's so scummy he intro'd TWICE (Hey guys I'm so JOYFUL). I'll repeat that. His first 2 posts in this game were a Joyful Child claim.

Why did we discard this? Oh it's too scummy to be scum, it's just such a stupid play. Well, it's worked.


I'm trying to understand what you're saying.

SL thought that only joyful children got presents. He spent a -long- time not understanding that presents were random. I think he actually thought he had a special role... he even said that he didn't understand named VTs.


What I am saying is that by accepting that explanation, you are saying he is stupid. Are you saying he's stupid?

Tell me how that is anything but amazingly stupid play? And that you actually think he is that stupid? We spend all this effort finding the BEST lynch and it's always the one we think is the best PLAYER because we think they are the ones that contribute to mafia the most. IT's not, it's the ones who survives. He is going to outlive us all.


I am not saying SL is stupid. I'm saying he misunderstood something... and there is plenty of evidence that suggests he did. SL also over thinks stuff a lot. I can easily see SL taking one basic misunderstanding way too far. That's what I think looks like happened.

You're basing your strongest scum read on something that can be explained easily by one simple misunderstanding. You're pretty much betting your life in the game on that.

AND EVEN IF SL IS SCUM he isn't going to get lynched today. Find a better place for your vote.


Yes, I am shooting the moon if you didn't notice. I AM RIGHT. Lynch me, I flip town, take heed maybe you will lynch your favorite from my 6. which i will publish soon. He will flip mafia. Keep going till I'm wrong.


Don't martyr its bad and will get you lynched.

I don't even think you're mafia.

Could you please take your head out of your ass and help town if you're town? Killing yourself isn't going to help us. No one is going to pay special attention to what you wrote before just because you flipped town.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 19:43 GMT
#2292
Tubesock you should claim right now.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 19:59 GMT
#2304
Who are you voting OWS? Do you want to vote Trfel with me?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 20:01 GMT
#2308
On December 14 2014 05:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 04:59 batsnacks wrote:
Who are you voting OWS? Do you want to vote Trfel with me?


I have no idea. 5 PM deadlines are literally hitler and I can never find the time to make a proper decision.


Is there anything you want to talk about that would help you arrive at a decision?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 20:08 GMT
#2317
On December 14 2014 05:08 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 05:05 Tubesock wrote:
I will never claim. I am plain vanilla town. If you think this is some claim ploy we will lose. This is LOGIC. Now I just need to help you see it.


You've just claimed vt...


Don't encourage him...
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 20:13 GMT
#2326
On December 14 2014 05:12 Tubesock wrote:
HF is the brains and their leader. HE's freaking AMAZING.


If you don't vote HF I'm switching my vote to you.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 20:15 GMT
#2332
On December 14 2014 05:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 05:13 batsnacks wrote:
On December 14 2014 05:12 Tubesock wrote:
HF is the brains and their leader. HE's freaking AMAZING.


If you don't vote HF I'm switching my vote to you.

Why the hell


You have problem with this?

You are voting HF yes?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 20:19 GMT
#2340
On December 14 2014 05:17 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 05:15 batsnacks wrote:
On December 14 2014 05:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 14 2014 05:13 batsnacks wrote:
On December 14 2014 05:12 Tubesock wrote:
HF is the brains and their leader. HE's freaking AMAZING.


If you don't vote HF I'm switching my vote to you.

Why the hell


You have problem with this?

You are voting HF yes?

Yes only moto I see for threatening as you did is if you are scum trying to use a vantage point where a player's lynch is on the line to get him to hammer a good town (who is albeit also a good scum).

Like why do you do this threat as town


HF is his second strongest scum read. If tube isn't willing to vote his second strongest scum read vs get lynched, he should get lynched imo.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 20:26 GMT
#2351
I think HF is more likely scum than tube. HF is the only other person aside from tube getting votes. I will try to get HF lynched in any way I can, since I think he's more likely scum than tube.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 20:33 GMT
#2360
I would vote Trfel, KSC, HTS, HF, Oats, FF

All of these are better than tube imo

I'm rescinding my scum read on rsoultin in light of recent events.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 20:44 GMT
#2377
I can't vote HF if a FF lynch is possible.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 20:55 GMT
#2400
Part 2 was a lot better than part 1.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 21:06 GMT
#2422
I'd like to add that I had this idea before the game started that due to post limitations, scum HF would probably post/push as much/as hard as possible at the beginning of each day to exploit that mechanic.

I really hated the ritoky push and I think it is consistent with that theory.

Thoughts anyone?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 21:31 GMT
#2475
I don't know who to vote.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 21:33 GMT
#2479
On December 14 2014 06:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Great prophet GB, wisest and most illuminated bear in all the land. Do I have your divine blessing switching to kelsier from the heathen HF?


You've haven't said anything about KSC this game. Is this because you think he's scummy or are you just trying to stay alive?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 21:42 GMT
#2497
On December 14 2014 06:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:33 batsnacks wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Great prophet GB, wisest and most illuminated bear in all the land. Do I have your divine blessing switching to kelsier from the heathen HF?


You've haven't said anything about KSC this game. Is this because you think he's scummy or are you just trying to stay alive?

Little bit of OMGUS, little bit of sheeping trfel's case.


What is the strongest single thing trfel said about KSC in your opinion?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
Patches Events
8h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.