• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8378 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 10 2014 01:53 GMT
#1116
Cool, townslam.

I think this game is going to be easy.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 10 2014 10:32 GMT
#1198
I've just woke up
I ratify my read on rsoultin. He is town.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 02:07 GMT
#1456
WHAT YEAR IS THIS
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 02:35 GMT
#1468
Ritoky, please, tell me you aren't mafia.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 02:37 GMT
#1470
On December 11 2014 11:36 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 11:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, please, tell me you aren't mafia.


nope, not mafia, you mafia bae?


Nope! Do you think I am?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 02:42 GMT
#1473
On December 11 2014 11:41 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 11:37 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 11 2014 11:36 ritoky wrote:
On December 11 2014 11:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, please, tell me you aren't mafia.


nope, not mafia, you mafia bae?


Nope! Do you think I am?


nope! do you think i am?


Well, if you think I am, you may be.

Post restrictions are for cycles or for day times?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 02:42 GMT
#1474
I mean, if you think I'm not*
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 02:51 GMT
#1477
On December 11 2014 11:47 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 11:42 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 11 2014 11:41 ritoky wrote:
On December 11 2014 11:37 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 11 2014 11:36 ritoky wrote:
On December 11 2014 11:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, please, tell me you aren't mafia.


nope, not mafia, you mafia bae?


Nope! Do you think I am?


nope! do you think i am?


Well, if you think I am, you may be.

Post restrictions are for cycles or for day times?


why should i think you're mafia?


Because I have a lot of mafia traits in this game and in the game I was very townie you thought I was mafia
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 02:58 GMT
#1481
I'm gonna be warned if I keep posting.
Ritoky is probably mafia.

I'll only post once this night with updates reads. Expect a big post.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 14:09 GMT
#1515
I'm extremely out of time. I had a plan of catching up the game after half of day one but I'm very very busy and I haven't been capable of doing it the way I like it.

Anyway, here is the thing: I didn't see anything scummy on NB's filter. The push felt off, it felt weak, and it gained traction so fast that it was obviously going to be a mislynch. I wanted to get back and talk about it, but I couldn't find the time, I was in class until midnight. I even wanted to change the person I'd deliver the present but it was too late.

That's why my vote is wasted.

HF, saying that the votes on Xatalos are wasted is very unfair. He was the second wagon. People are not obligated to vote for bunnies if they think there are other stronger scumreads they should pressure.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 14:33 GMT
#1519
I don't have a meta. If you believe I have a town meta, you'll lynch me this game because I'm completely self aware that I'm playing completely different from my previous town games.

And guess what: I'm town.

It's very unfair to say that I've only brought things about Templar. I also had some town reads throghout my filter, like rsoultin and SL.

I will not post reads until half of day one probably. It's because I don't have time to read the entire thread properly.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 14:34 GMT
#1520
Half of day2*
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 16:09 GMT
#1533
Koshi is mafia, c'mon.

Do I have a post count in my filter or I have to count one by one?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 18:46 GMT
#1548
On December 12 2014 03:34 LightningStrike wrote:
sicklucker what are you reads post lynch? I just curious because you didn't post much post lynch that's all.


Why are you so cautious just to ask someone a question? You sound like you don't want trouble
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 19:50 GMT
#1559
On December 12 2014 04:27 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 04:13 kitaman27 wrote:
If anyone is interested in my preferred vig shot right now, I'd still go with FF.

Wouldn't be upset to see kush go either I suppose, though I can't really speak much to his alignment.

Just finished re-reading the thread. I gotta go work for a couple hours and then I'll post after reading individual filters.



NO stop suggesting this people we dont know how competent are veg is hes a second bullet target not a first. Theres like 100% chance hes visted by that dude and will die if hes really scrooge making it useless.


Stop making me wanting to rescind my town read on you
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 20:51 GMT
#1566
On December 12 2014 04:53 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 04:50 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 12 2014 04:27 sicklucker wrote:
On December 12 2014 04:13 kitaman27 wrote:
If anyone is interested in my preferred vig shot right now, I'd still go with FF.

Wouldn't be upset to see kush go either I suppose, though I can't really speak much to his alignment.

Just finished re-reading the thread. I gotta go work for a couple hours and then I'll post after reading individual filters.



NO stop suggesting this people we dont know how competent are veg is hes a second bullet target not a first. Theres like 100% chance hes visted by that dude and will die if hes really scrooge making it useless.


Stop making me wanting to rescind my town read on you


Id like to say because im smart but this is obvious stuff. Gb do you think we should shoot kush too? I fine this interesting because I would probably shoot you tonight If I was veg


Well, I'm glad you're not a vegetal

Seriously, if vigi shoots me tonight, he will be killing a valuable townie. That's all I have to say.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 20:52 GMT
#1567
lynch ritoky tomorrow
Bye
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 22:03 GMT
#1571
On December 12 2014 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 06:17 sicklucker wrote:
Oh I think I know what role ritoky is

What role you think he is? Just curious that's all.


LOLOLOLOLOL

If you're not mafia, I don't know what to say
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 23:07 GMT
#1591
ALERT!!! ALERT!!!

HF ISN'T DEAD NIGHT1
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 23:09 GMT
#1592
I'm gonna read this thread now. And I'm going to hammer mafai.

Btw, lynch ritoky. I gave him the present. But he claimed that he got the present at night, not caring for being roleblocked. Like, lol.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM805
TKL 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 805
ByuN 320
mouzHeroMarine 278
TKL 278
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18010
Calm 3009
Shuttle 975
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 83
Zeus 50
Free 37
sorry 30
Trap 22
[ Show more ]
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 15
Rock 14
Aegong 12
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1286
League of Legends
KnowMe58
Counter-Strike
fl0m4427
pashabiceps1039
x6flipin818
Fnx 635
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1686
Liquid`RaSZi1580
Beastyqt714
C9.Mang0281
crisheroes264
B2W.Neo234
IndyStarCraft 173
420jenkins168
dupreeh158
QueenE106
Trikslyr85
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• EnkiAlexander 25
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2666
• WagamamaTV597
League of Legends
• Nemesis3130
• TFBlade621
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 4m
INu's Battles
17h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 4m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.