• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7038 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 03:17 GMT
#1140
On December 10 2014 12:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 12:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay slam explain why am I and Rsoultin are scum?

This question is one, BUT

when was I ever directing town or trying to improve anything?

Until you show me this

This post here.
On December 09 2014 12:22 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 11:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:24 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:20 rsoultin wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:17 GlowingBear wrote:
What is nl?


No likey?

Glowthebear. Slam and bats always town, or just special today? Dazzle me with glowing logic.


Uhm, I've never called them town?

I've called bats scum and slam only reveals himself as scum at later days. You won't have a read on him day one.
Bats is scum for that wasted post on my entrance. Pointless and wishy washy (hey this guy is calling himself scum! Or color blind? Oh nevermind, SUDDEN REALISATION, BB code says blue)

Slam, you're scum because you haven't post any insights yet.
Defend thyself.

Pffffffffffft
Old tired claim

What is there to insee?


You tell me, bby.

I feel you don't like me, slam. Personally.

Hijole

It is too strange how I do this; since early childhood.

Understand I am as M2K (smash bros fame), I do not see the world as Ye do

But the awaited reads:

Felt very ill toward Kelsier's push to find Scrooge; he appropriately withdrew when I was brash, then saw more clearly with the eyes than I have seen in a while. He is town to me

27NB is hard to scumread for me now, I townreAd HF though

There is this Ritoky, I don't know what to make of him

I think Ff town

So on from there, GB is interesting. Claims bloo, but I think it jest and am intrigued by those who lauded it as a slip (for those exist not)

I have ill memry
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 03:22 GMT
#1145
Wait a tic you claiming Scrooge and yet Kush claimed Scrooge too if I recalled from reading the thread earlier. One of you is lieing unless kush stopped the claim which I don't think he didn't.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 03:23 GMT
#1146
On December 10 2014 12:22 LightningStrike wrote:
Wait a tic you claiming Scrooge and yet Kush claimed Scrooge too if I recalled from reading the thread earlier. One of you is lieing unless kush stopped the claim which I don't think he didn't.

This is at Slam.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 03:32 GMT
#1148
Nvm about my posts I just got myself confused on the Scrooge stuff ignore my posts please on that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 04:32 GMT
#1163
On December 10 2014 13:21 Damdred wrote:
I like this push, sadly I can't take part until the morrow I'm sorry I got really sick tonight

Get well soon!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 20:21 GMT
#1318
On December 11 2014 05:13 Koshi wrote:
There are major signs that this is a town lynch. But what can we do?

It like me saying let's no lynch...... By the way guys the reason I not posted much this morning is because I got 4 pages in my filter and don't wait waste more posts after this one ofc. But I find it odd that Oatsmaster not really hunting for scum this game if he is town because the town Oatsmaster I know would be scum hunting already. I need to filter dive him after EoD if 27ninja gets lynched and if 27ninja is town then I will filter dive Oatsmaster really hard and if 27ninja is scum I might look at him still but not on the highest priority.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 21:23 GMT
#1353
On December 11 2014 06:22 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 06:21 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Is that really a soft too?

Is there a role you didn't softclaim?


MY VIDEO WASNT A FUCKING SOFT

QUIT READING INTO THINGS THAT ARENT EVEN FUCKING THERE.


seriously

He's paranoid it's normal for him
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 21:33 GMT
#1360
On December 11 2014 06:26 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 06:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 11 2014 06:22 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 11 2014 06:21 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Is that really a soft too?

Is there a role you didn't softclaim?


MY VIDEO WASNT A FUCKING SOFT

QUIT READING INTO THINGS THAT ARENT EVEN FUCKING THERE.


seriously

He's paranoid it's normal for him


How is the picture a soft if the video isn't?

Read the context when the video was posted
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 21:43 GMT
#1368
On December 11 2014 06:38 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 11 2014 06:26 batsnacks wrote:
On December 11 2014 06:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 11 2014 06:22 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 11 2014 06:21 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Is that really a soft too?

Is there a role you didn't softclaim?


MY VIDEO WASNT A FUCKING SOFT

QUIT READING INTO THINGS THAT ARENT EVEN FUCKING THERE.


seriously

He's paranoid it's normal for him


How is the picture a soft if the video isn't?

Read the context when the video was posted


There wasn't any context. She just posted a video allegedly for no reason. People were confused and thought there was a reason, considering it was a video of a Christmas choir singing Christmas carols, but people were wrong. No context. No reason for posting the video. It was posted as is.

She said in that post it was here College Choir singing Chrismas Songs and one of them being Carol of the Bells I know ti was off topic but I thought it was a neat video.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 23:03 GMT
#1421
Okay when I get back at 9:15 pm CST I will filter dive Oatsmaster....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2014 03:26 GMT
#1485
I back and I going to start dumpster diving Oatsmasters ,and KSC's Filters right now I will give you the reads on these two because I smelling something fishy on Oatsmaster and was having a bad feeling for KSC since about the 2nd time he came back.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2014 03:43 GMT
#1490
Okay Oatsmaster I got a Null read on him due to him not as much as he did on his town games but I guess the limit on the post number on each persons filter making try to conserve his posts a lot more than normal he did have some nice questions but he also made a weird call on Vivax being scum so idk what the true nature of his read on him is.
KSC I got him scum right now since most of his posts were more fluff than anything and he didn't ask good questions except once towards me but he also had a I told you so attitude on the lynch of 27ninja before the lynch which one of the scum members in the Campus Mafia game said about me when I was getting lynched kind of tells me he is scum at this point.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2014 18:34 GMT
#1547
sicklucker what are you reads post lynch? I just curious because you didn't post much post lynch that's all.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2014 21:33 GMT
#1570
On December 12 2014 06:17 sicklucker wrote:
Oh I think I know what role ritoky is

What role you think he is? Just curious that's all.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2014 22:04 GMT
#1573
On December 12 2014 07:03 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 12 2014 06:17 sicklucker wrote:
Oh I think I know what role ritoky is

What role you think he is? Just curious that's all.


LOLOLOLOLOL

If you're not mafia, I don't know what to say

I not mafia I just asking a question on his thoughts am I not allow to do that?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2014 22:06 GMT
#1574
Fair enough just keep it to yourself sicklucker and I think EoN is in 55 mins right now. So sicklucker what reads you got? Also what reads you got GlowingBear?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2014 22:29 GMT
#1579
If anyone interested in comparing this game of Oatsmaster to his last town game here is his filter from the game that just ended
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome?user=Oatsmaster
I know this seem like a random post but earlier in the thread I said I would filter dive Oatsmaster and got him null possible town and wanted to see anyone else can compare that game to this game and see if they are similar in anyway.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2014 23:19 GMT
#1602
Sigh kush really was scrooge aftrall. Well I guess since scrooge is dead my role is useless T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2014 23:25 GMT
#1608
On December 12 2014 08:23 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 08:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Sigh kush really was scrooge aftrall. Well I guess since scrooge is dead my role is useless T_T


Can you claim then? My whole plan today was to kill you if mafia didnt because you made it so blatantly obvious.

I am Ghost of Christmas Present as my role T_T Unless there is a second Scrooge my role is useless as crap except for voting. Also judging from the kills it seems like they got the Branch Manager and Mass Murderer in their scum roles.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2014 23:29 GMT
#1610
On December 12 2014 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Gg guys

I wish you didn't die
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 966
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 42
Bale 34
Killer 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto173
League of Legends
JimRising 515
Counter-Strike
edward15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g8369
Coldzera 719
olofmeister528
ceh9505
WinterStarcraft389
C9.Mang0288
Sick142
Happy114
NeuroSwarm90
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1013
• Jankos654
• Stunt383
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 27m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.