• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7788 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 10 2014 22:18 GMT
#1396
On December 11 2014 07:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 07:13 batsnacks wrote:
On December 11 2014 07:11 Holyflare wrote:
bats you're supposed to be stopping me from policying people?


If we're policying someone I missed it.


so you're just quoting his town game because of what...? it's 45 mins to deadline and he pops up before it and you start posting something that seemingly is "opposite" to what he just did. One can only assume you meant to do that to get him lynched/policy?


I'm happy with my vote where it is. Switching to Trfel would be nonsense right now. I'm just pointing out a discrepancy between his one town game on this site and this game.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 10 2014 22:30 GMT
#1407
If kush is scum then ritoky is scum too:

ritoky (1): 27ninjabunnies, kushm4sta, Fecalfeast
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 10 2014 22:32 GMT
#1412
On December 11 2014 07:30 sicklucker wrote:
I just dont see the mafia motivation. The real scrooge is never going to cc. Hes either trying to take attention from the real scrooge or being a dolt hes town.


Don't think too hard about it you'll hurt yourself. Remember Campus Mafia when he solo-voted sentinel?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 10 2014 23:01 GMT
#1418
Free town reads for anyone who posts a list post.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 10 2014 23:16 GMT
#1431
Shoot kush. The reward (2 dead scum) by far outweighs the risk.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 10 2014 23:19 GMT
#1434
On December 11 2014 08:18 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 08:16 batsnacks wrote:
Shoot kush. The reward (2 dead scum) by far outweighs the risk.


?

On December 11 2014 07:30 batsnacks wrote:
If kush is scum then ritoky is scum too:

ritoky (1): 27ninjabunnies, kushm4sta, Fecalfeast


This is what kush does as mafia.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 10 2014 23:21 GMT
#1437
On December 11 2014 08:20 Xatalos wrote:
Oh. Hahaha. I think you mentioned that he voted for his scum teammate once. Has he done that more than once?


He buses his team d1 as mafia in every game I can remember. If kush is mafia I would bet the game that ritoky is too.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 10 2014 23:24 GMT
#1440
On December 11 2014 08:22 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 08:21 batsnacks wrote:
On December 11 2014 08:20 Xatalos wrote:
Oh. Hahaha. I think you mentioned that he voted for his scum teammate once. Has he done that more than once?


He buses his team d1 as mafia in every game I can remember. If kush is mafia I would bet the game that ritoky is too.


Hm. Well, that's not impossible I guess.


I think it's extremely likely unless you have evidence that suggests otherwise.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 11 2014 02:22 GMT
#1463
On December 11 2014 11:13 ritoky wrote:
HF can you start getting salty so i can read you as town already? you're doing town things, but you're not angry at idiots for lynching town....why?


"you're doing town things"

but you don't town read him for doing those things?

Also he voted nb why would he be angry?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 11 2014 02:53 GMT
#1479
On December 11 2014 11:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 11:45 ritoky wrote:
On December 11 2014 11:40 Holyflare wrote:
On December 11 2014 11:13 ritoky wrote:
HF can you start getting salty so i can read you as town already? you're doing town things, but you're not angry at idiots for lynching town....why?


you're telling me I should berate people for.... listening to me!? what the shit are you even talking about


you do that a lot...lol. especially when people listen to you for bad reasons and when you got people like koshi saying they are okay with it and rsoultin saying i told you so and kels pre-emptively saying i told you so.


stop wasting my posts with insignificant bs I have like 7 left, I literally just said kelsier is very likely mafia for talking about all that crap pre-lynch and I'm not going to berate other people who have the same reads as me because that means they are likely town. I'm confused why you even have this read when you literally just expressed how I "fooled" you last game which means this salty read is clearly not a proper read at all if I can emulate it as both alignments, not to mention you said I've been doing towny things and somehow that's pushed under the rug

I also said I was extremely sick and wouldn't be here post-deadline but here I am.


you are mafia


I found him first.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 11 2014 16:04 GMT
#1532
On December 12 2014 00:28 Vivax wrote:
Actually he juggled a bit with his other scumreads, as in stuff like "shoot ritoky", then we lynch kush. But at least it's clear 27nb was his main focus.

I'll hold back judgement on this one as I want to have more time for Koshi.


I said shoot kush and if kush is mafia then so is ritoky.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 11 2014 19:50 GMT
#1558
SL you seem to have a better idea of what mafia is doing and why than I do.

I'm town.

If you're town why do you know so much more than I do?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 11 2014 22:18 GMT
#1575
I wonder if this game is like AT&T and the posts we haven't used yet rollover to the next day.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 11 2014 23:03 GMT
#1589
On December 12 2014 07:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Trfel (lol I should probably be putting him under NULL)


On December 12 2014 07:59 kitaman27 wrote:
kushm4sta
  • Congrats you can get away with doing absolutely nothing on day one. Why are you wasting our time by taking up a slot in this game? Do you get a thrill out of being mildly annoying to everyone else? I think you'd make a perfect house fly.


wot
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 11 2014 23:10 GMT
#1593
##vote: ritoky
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 11 2014 23:14 GMT
#1597
Kush
Ritoky
HF

probable scum team. Posting for cred.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 11 2014 23:18 GMT
#1601
On December 12 2014 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 08:14 batsnacks wrote:
Kush
Ritoky
HF

probable scum team. Posting for cred.


Kush flipped Scrooge...


WELL THAT MEANS I saw the red and got a little too excited

##unvote
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 12 2014 18:02 GMT
#1866
Jesus Christ
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 12 2014 18:08 GMT
#1868
I hate you all

##vote: Half the Sky
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 12 2014 18:15 GMT
#1870
On December 13 2014 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2014 03:08 batsnacks wrote:
I hate you all

##vote: Half the Sky

Okay explain why you voting HTS?


Do you -really- think she read those filters you quoted? As if there isn't already enough shit to read in this game already.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
Patches Events
8h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.