• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:57
CEST 19:57
KST 02:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8344 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:57 GMT
#5025
Actually her claim could be fake, she was under pressure after all, but her story makes sense, so, LET'S DO DIS
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:58 GMT
#5026
FLIP
FLIP
FLIP
FLIP
FLIP
FLIP
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:58 GMT
#5029
I'll be confirmed the most underrated player is he flips scum.
I'll be confirmed the dumbest player if he flips town.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 23:02 GMT
#5038
I AM YOUR GOD

I FUCKING SAID

HE WAS THE ROLEBLOCKER

I

AM

YOUR

GOD

WHAAAAAAAAAAARRGARBL
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 23:09 GMT
#5053
If you're believing HF you're nuts
GOD HF HOW COULD YOU TEASE ME SO MUCH? HOW COULD YOU DARE CALL ME FUCKING DUMB WHARRGARBL

VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI
CHA NA NAAAA CHA NA NAAAA



No, really. My logic was pure and simple. I've nailed HF day2 and I've revealed his role night2.

Most underrated player, it is.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 23:16 GMT
#5067
You're right SL, I loved the part where you tried to lynch oats instead of holyflare
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 23:18 GMT
#5070
On December 23 2014 08:15 Xatalos wrote:
GB: your meta case was actually the best case against me all game. Far better than Vivax's arguments.


Thanks! I actually didn't believe in my meta case too much. If you have attacked it more firmly maybe I could have backtracked.
The mafia tools thing, for example, was kinda difficult to evaluate.

Anyway, thanks!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 23:18 GMT
#5072
HTS is my goddess
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 23:20 GMT
#5077
There's our missing piece night1

Koshi was killed by KSC
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 23:25 GMT
#5089
Man I correctly read night1.

Wow.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 23:30 GMT
#5095
On December 23 2014 08:27 sicklucker wrote:
Man hf not being able to claim who he sent a present to was terrible. Thats when I was like ill quit this forum if im wrong.


Uh huh.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 23:30 GMT
#5096
Xat, why I wasn't killed?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 23 2014 03:07 GMT
#5193
Is it over?
I'm drunk so I don't know
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 23 2014 04:26 GMT
#5214
On December 23 2014 12:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 12:07 GlowingBear wrote:
Is it over?
I'm drunk so I don't know

Yes it's over. When you are sober I would like tips from you.


Drunk GB > sober GB

Stoned GB could be better. Try it now!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 23 2014 05:54 GMT
#5222
For some reason, marv is never proud of me.

My hert are sad
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 23 2014 12:01 GMT
#5241
On December 23 2014 16:48 Alakaslam wrote:
Lololo

GB U know the SVENGALI

Often I am led astray

Come my good Brazilian friend and tell me this: have you seen much anime?


¿HOLA QUE TAL?

Only the basics. I prefer to read manga, but only a few.
Animes... Death Note, Saint Seiya, Yu Yu Hakusho, Baccano...
Mangas: Rurouni Kenshin, Blade of the Immortal (I love this), Naruto, Slam Dunk.... Can't remember what more
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 23 2014 12:05 GMT
#5242
On December 23 2014 20:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 14:54 GlowingBear wrote:
For some reason, marv is never proud of me.

My hert are sad

I was all ready to nominate HF lynch day 2 for best lynch 2014, and like Palmar said we were cheerleading your crazy push so hard. Alas, so close


[image loading]

❤

So close yet so far...
Thanks sensei!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 23 2014 13:32 GMT
#5243
On December 23 2014 10:29 Palmar wrote:
There was a ton of very good townplay this game. marv and I were such fangirls when GB was trying to get HF lynched on day 2. That was the best thing ever. A lot of townies deserve credit for doing their job this game. Like at times the biggest problems town had was which mafia to lynch.


Hahaha just now I've read this. I was too drunk to see this. Makes me happy

Anyway, I've being reading post game comments and I agree on Trfel. His gameplay is impressive. Flawless. HTS night actions were superb. I don't know why I couldn't read Vivax as town quickly, though.

Most of times, I struggle with looking townie, but way much more, I struggle to be heard. I don't know what I'm doing wrong in this matter, though.

I still want to coach LS
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 23 2014 13:33 GMT
#5244
The spoiled posts from lian, though, were too bad. It made me ignore him most of times
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 23 2014 15:39 GMT
#5254
HF, my case on you was spot on, I just got lazy to attack your defense.
I kept pushing and pushing you, pointed a lot of slips, even managed to realise you were the roleblocker.

As persuasion involves two person, sometimes the problem isn't in the guy who is trying to persuade.

If my read was that bad I wouldn't get you logic'd about the presents and realising you were the roleblocker
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM805
TKL 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 805
ByuN 320
mouzHeroMarine 278
TKL 278
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18010
Calm 3009
Shuttle 975
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 83
Zeus 50
Free 37
sorry 30
Trap 22
[ Show more ]
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 15
Rock 14
Aegong 12
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1286
League of Legends
KnowMe58
Counter-Strike
fl0m4427
pashabiceps1039
x6flipin818
Fnx 635
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1686
Liquid`RaSZi1580
Beastyqt714
C9.Mang0281
crisheroes264
B2W.Neo234
IndyStarCraft 173
420jenkins168
dupreeh158
QueenE106
Trikslyr85
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• EnkiAlexander 25
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2666
• WagamamaTV597
League of Legends
• Nemesis3130
• TFBlade621
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 4m
INu's Battles
17h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 4m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.