• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7170 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 246

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 265 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:51 GMT
#4901
On December 23 2014 06:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 06:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 23 2014 06:40 Holyflare wrote:
On December 23 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 19 2014 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 19 2014 02:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 19 2014 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
this game feels so fucking peaceful when it's full of actual content and reads btw so i might just afk when sicklucker/lian turn up with their usual shit


QFT

I've wasted too much breath with ironclad logic and people aren't giving shit so I'd rather have fun with interactions instead of bringing newer and newer content.

If I'm not mafia, HF, who would you say it might be the remaining scums?


templar/oats/xata


Page 17 of your filter. If you thought Xata was town, if you gave the present to him, why are you listing him as one of your scumread here?


Because vivax wouldn't lynch templar with me unless i agreed to xata. Quite simple really. I even made a contract.


Lol this is bullshit, HF


Again. None of this is related to my post. Try again.


Tell me how this is unrelated.
You scumread Xata (bullshit you listed him as one of your scumreads just because you wanted to convince Vivax), does not reveal his identity as the present bearer, then claims in that giant post that you've sent the present to him and that he sent to FF (which you assume relying on total WIFOM).
I don't have to evaluate you alignment by just one post. I've posted A LOT of things that makes you mafia. Like, I've never had so many points in a player before. You know that mafia, when pressured, will come to the thread to look contributive. You had the whole fucking day to post that giant case, but you only do that hours from deadline, exactly when you are pressured.

I assume that you know all of this but you're just trying to survive trying to discredit what I say with bullshit.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:52 GMT
#4902
On December 23 2014 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
It's no coincedence everyone wanted to lynch me, nobody really pushed anywhere else and the thread went super stagnant with votes on me.


People were trying to counter lynch Templar. So no, this isn't true.
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 22 2014 21:53 GMT
#4903
On December 23 2014 06:51 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
It's no coincedence everyone wanted to lynch me, nobody really pushed anywhere else and the thread went super stagnant with votes on me.


Why do you think mafia made a third wagon on tube when you and templar were even in vote count tho? Like I might still make you are 4th lynch just because of this.


ok I can overlook when you misuse then/than or your/you're but seriously it's OUR not ARE
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2014 21:54 GMT
#4904
On December 23 2014 06:51 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
It's no coincedence everyone wanted to lynch me, nobody really pushed anywhere else and the thread went super stagnant with votes on me.


Why do you think mafia made a third wagon on tube when you and templar were even in vote count tho? Like I might still make you are 4th lynch just because of this.


Fecal made the switch and mafia rsoul/hts jumped on it? It's not hard to reason why??

A) mislynch on someone
B) stop a partner flipping mafia (templar) that would clear me from being mafia and stop the thread talking about me
C) if templar somehow is town then sets up his mislynch later
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2014 21:55 GMT
#4905
On December 23 2014 06:52 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
It's no coincedence everyone wanted to lynch me, nobody really pushed anywhere else and the thread went super stagnant with votes on me.


People were trying to counter lynch Templar. So no, this isn't true.


Yes great.... The guy who pretty much knows I'm town and oats' 1 post. SO MUCH COUNTER WAGON
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:55 GMT
#4906
HTS what motivated you to change your vote to holyflare?
I'm adorable.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 21:56 GMT
#4907
Templar, upon reading Holyflare's case, I'm not voting any of the three.

I'm actually voting Holyflare, and here's why.

I see HF has come in here to try and turn the tables on things. Obviously it's going to be easy for him to be picking on one of the newer players here - me - but there is something he doesn't know about me.

I've struggled throughout this game, I won't lie, so obviously I'm an easy target for him. My townie play both in this game and in Student Mafia (where I was also a VT) have not been remarkable.

But being a poor player does not mean I'm scum.

It was I who purposely roleblocked Xatalos N4, when Fecalfeast said he also shot him and was unable to kill him. He could not kill because of my dual roleblock/protection. Through our actions, we have confirmed Xatalos as scum last night. I pushed the generic idea out this morning without claiming, but seeing as I am in danger of being lynched, I am going to claim.

It was I who saved Rasputin N2 when Ritoky tried to kill him. You want him dead again, don't you, Holyflare? He's made some mistakes sure, but he's NOT pushing any mislynches. You are.

He's your biggest threat, and I see now and clear you are trying to get rid of Rasputin. You tried and failed once.

I am a new player that should be sticking to minis (and probably will after this), I'm not the greatest at pulling things together. But RNG dealt me this, and after you got rid of the first two power roles, I can tell you've tried to kill Nigella over the last few nights.

But no, you think I'm an easy lynch. You're trying to hammer me hard for D4. I failed D4, but town do make mistakes. I might be stupid to you, but I'm not scum and I can see clearly you are trying to take advantage of my mistakes.

I see you are picking on Templar, also trying to take advantage of him. But I see Xatalos and Oats also have voted him. And now he's picking up more votes. As recently as this morning I thought he was scum, but Rasputin was right. He was easy pickings for you because of his lurking. He was easy to put a case on. I even bought into it.

Now seeing your case, you've only confirmed to me that you are scum, you and Xatalos for sure, and most likely Oats being the third, but easy for you to bus.

I might die by your hands tonight or even today, but I am willing to bite the bullet for the town because now everyone realises where we are, at a major crossroads, and here, you a veteran player are clearly trying to drive a mislynch by splitting the votes right now, north of an hour before EoD.

Templar isn't scum, Rasputin isn't scum, and neither am I.

You're messing with Nigella, Holyflare. Don't.
Get me lynched and you will pay.

##unvote
##vote Holyflare
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:57 GMT
#4908
On December 23 2014 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 06:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 23 2014 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
It's no coincedence everyone wanted to lynch me, nobody really pushed anywhere else and the thread went super stagnant with votes on me.


People were trying to counter lynch Templar. So no, this isn't true.


Yes great.... The guy who pretty much knows I'm town and oats' 1 post. SO MUCH COUNTER WAGON


So oats is town too? Becuse he is not voting you?
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2014 21:59 GMT
#4909
On December 23 2014 06:57 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 23 2014 06:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 23 2014 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
It's no coincedence everyone wanted to lynch me, nobody really pushed anywhere else and the thread went super stagnant with votes on me.


People were trying to counter lynch Templar. So no, this isn't true.


Yes great.... The guy who pretty much knows I'm town and oats' 1 post. SO MUCH COUNTER WAGON


So oats is town too? Becuse he is not voting you?


Yes you clearly haven't read anything at all
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:59 GMT
#4910
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET
REKT
I'm adorable.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 22:01 GMT
#4911
On December 23 2014 06:59 GlowingBear wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET
REKT


Exactly. #getrekt
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:01 GMT
#4912
I going with just go for HTS with HF and sicklucker despite it stinging more than it should but sometimes life gives you lemons.
##Unvote
##Vote Half the Sky
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:01 GMT
#4913
Who did you protect/roleblocked in the other nights, HTS?
I'm adorable.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 22:02 GMT
#4914
I am willing to die for town at this point. I do not have a problem with that. Enough is enough.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 22 2014 22:02 GMT
#4915
Hts why dont you say who you saved last night? Like the fact you forgot to add that means im not buying it yet reading again
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2014 22:02 GMT
#4916
How do any of these things make me mafia then.....? How does fecalfeast receive a present? You're saying i know who you blocked but that as mafia i wouldn't know where any of my kp went?

You literally just say "i haven't read your posts" but then just assume I'm mafia based on nothing
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:02 GMT
#4917
On December 23 2014 07:01 LightningStrike wrote:
I going with just go for HTS with HF and sicklucker despite it stinging more than it should but sometimes life gives you lemons.
##Unvote
##Vote Half the Sky


HE JUST CLAIMED NIGELLA
HE
JUST
CLAIMED
NIGELLA
TITTY SAVIOUR
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:02 GMT
#4918
I mean "she"
I'm adorable.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 22 2014 22:02 GMT
#4919
Deck the Counting Halls

The_Templar (2): Half the Sky, LightningStrike, Xatalos, Alakaslam, Fecalfeast, sicklucker, Oatsmaster, LightningStrike
Xatalos (0): Fecalfeast, GlowingBear, Half the Sky
Half the Sky (4): sicklucker, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, LightningStrike, sicklucker
Holyflare (5): liancourt, rsoultin, LightningStrike, GlowingBear, sicklucker, Alakaslam, The_Templar, Fecalfeast, Half the Sky
Oatsmaster (1): The_Templar

Currently Holyflare is set to be lynched. 57m until deadline.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:03 GMT
#4920
On December 23 2014 07:02 sicklucker wrote:
Hts why dont you say who you saved last night? Like the fact you forgot to add that means im not buying it yet reading again


She roleblocked Xatalos
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 46
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King265
Other Games
summit1g8012
WinterStarcraft652
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick820
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
League of Legends
• Lourlo1318
• Rush917
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur790
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 19m
INu's Battles
5h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 19m
OSC
16h 34m
Replay Cast
17h 19m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.