• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8378 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:03 GMT
#4920
On December 23 2014 07:02 sicklucker wrote:
Hts why dont you say who you saved last night? Like the fact you forgot to add that means im not buying it yet reading again


She roleblocked Xatalos
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:05 GMT
#4924
On December 23 2014 07:03 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Who did you protect/roleblocked in the other nights, HTS?


Night 1 - Vivax - unconfirmed
Night 2 - Rasputin - confirmed save
Night 3 - Rasputin
Night 4 - Xatalos - confirmed RB


How do you know it was confirmed?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:08 GMT
#4927
On December 23 2014 07:05 Holyflare wrote:
Like rsoul is one of my scum reads and you blocked him and kp didn't go through.....? You dumbo girl.


Shot went night3 and he was JKd

Ritoky was the mass murderer and there was only one kill if I remember correctly? I don't know.


LYNCH HF RIGHT NOW
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:10 GMT
#4933
On December 23 2014 07:07 Holyflare wrote:
Rsoul is arguably the strongest scum read tbh. Maybe you should actually read my post before denouncing me without thinking it through.


Pff

Xatalos was RB and the shot didn't went through, and you think Vivax would be killed WITH Xatalos?
Lol

I said before: if you claimed the guy you sent the present to, you would be giving your scum partner.

There it is.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:17 GMT
#4945
On December 23 2014 07:15 sicklucker wrote:
Also theirs no counter claim. Like if hts was lying there would be a cc


Not if there is no nigella role.

Anyway, HTS, answer me this again, more in depth:

What did you think of Tubesock?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:20 GMT
#4949
By the way, HF, there is no motive to ritoky to claim that he was roleblocked if not to concur with a possible JK on him, which he probably presumed since he claimed having a gun and knowing he was scumread by many.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:23 GMT
#4961
I think it's fair enough, I've read the vote counts and it matches your story.

What I'm getting a little hesitant is that you want to lynch HF over confirmed scum. Why?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:25 GMT
#4964
On December 23 2014 07:23 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Holyflare, you are the lynch for tonight. Xatalos will go for D6.


No push oats plz. Because theres still some doubt and we cant screw this up.


Lol SL
Lol

ROFL

You wanted to lynch HF. I've being scumreading him the entire game. We have a confirmed mafia. And suddenly you want to LYNCH OATS?

W
T
F
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:26 GMT
#4967
On December 23 2014 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
I think it's fair enough, I've read the vote counts and it matches your story.

What I'm getting a little hesitant is that you want to lynch HF over confirmed scum. Why?

because HF is confirmed scum too.


Tell me why.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:27 GMT
#4971
On December 23 2014 07:25 Holyflare wrote:
I don't see how in a million years I'm confirmed scum. Seemingly as there's 2 mafia kp if xata was rb'd and he was sending kp maybe someone would assume I'd know that. Apparently i don't.


I'm trying to follow your logic. Can you break it down a little bit more?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:28 GMT
#4976
HTS, again, how do you know there was a confirmed save and a confirmed RB?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:30 GMT
#4980
MASON AND 3rd GHOST SHOULD CLAIM RIGHT NOW.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:32 GMT
#4982
On December 23 2014 07:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:28 GlowingBear wrote:
HTS, again, how do you know there was a confirmed save and a confirmed RB?

The only other option is that mafia and I stacked KP on xata


How did your shot didn't went through, then?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:36 GMT
#4991
On December 23 2014 07:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:33 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:28 GlowingBear wrote:
HTS, again, how do you know there was a confirmed save and a confirmed RB?


Night 2 - I protected Rasputin - Ritoky says D3 that he tried to shoot Rasputin and then backtracked on it. Remember for N2, scum had 3 kp - 2 default faction kills and the MM, who only died D3.

Night 4 - I RBed Xatalos and there was one less death in the D5 results. Additionally Fecalfeast shot him and the shot did not register.


So why can't ritoky just say he shot his partner....? He was claiming being rb'd which the medic would know was IMPOSSIBLE. Mafia would obviously know this too seeing as they killed and rb'd obi.


Because 2kp? Lol
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:40 GMT
#5001
On December 23 2014 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:36 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:33 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:28 GlowingBear wrote:
HTS, again, how do you know there was a confirmed save and a confirmed RB?


Night 2 - I protected Rasputin - Ritoky says D3 that he tried to shoot Rasputin and then backtracked on it. Remember for N2, scum had 3 kp - 2 default faction kills and the MM, who only died D3.

Night 4 - I RBed Xatalos and there was one less death in the D5 results. Additionally Fecalfeast shot him and the shot did not register.

You saying FF is scum or something?


No, what I did N4 vindicates FF, FF is town. Xatalos is scum. FF claimed shooting Xatalos D5 when we all saw that only one, Vivax had died.

FF is confirmed town, and Xatalos is confirmed scum. FF had the present KP and opted to shoot Xatalos. I did not know he had the KP. He claimed a present.

I thought Ritoky claimed he gotten the Present with the KP?

Wait he could of lied about that since his role allows himself to have a 2nd KP.


Mind blown? LOLOLOLOL
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:47 GMT
#5006
On December 23 2014 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:42 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:40 LightningStrike wrote:
The present stuff and the MM 2nd KP is makign my head spin faster than Mercury orbiting the sun T_T


Read the OP - scum had 3 kp that night. MM can deliver BOTH the faction kill and his own kill. 2 KP is the default formula, third is MM which is additional KP.

Ya I know but I guess my head spinning is mostly from
1. Playing 2 games at once.
2. Present stuff from past days.
3. Tubesock being town when he looked scummier than me on Campus Mafia.


Tip 1: Don't play 2 games at the same time
Tip 2: NEVER play 2 games at the same time if you're newbie
Tip 3: Get coached by me

Ps: Tubesock was totes town
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:50 GMT
#5009
On December 23 2014 07:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:42 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:40 LightningStrike wrote:
The present stuff and the MM 2nd KP is makign my head spin faster than Mercury orbiting the sun T_T


Read the OP - scum had 3 kp that night. MM can deliver BOTH the faction kill and his own kill. 2 KP is the default formula, third is MM which is additional KP.

Ya I know but I guess my head spinning is mostly from
1. Playing 2 games at once.
2. Present stuff from past days.
3. Tubesock being town when he looked scummier than me on Campus Mafia.


Tip 1: Don't play 2 games at the same time
Tip 2: NEVER play 2 games at the same time if you're newbie
Tip 3: Get coached by me

Ps: Tubesock was totes town

But I can't get coached by you once either of the games end


We will manage that, eventually
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:52 GMT
#5011
On December 23 2014 07:50 sicklucker wrote:
So I sapose were just killing hf? Oh well wanted to toy with him some. Its still kind of an unnecessary risk but hf feel apart here.


+ Show Spoiler +
The correct play was to lynch Xatalos, so we would confirm HTS, FF and HF. But I want to hard to see if I'm right on holyflare that I can't wait another day.
And now, it's EXTREMELY dangerous to change the lynch to Xatalos because there isn't much time left and scum can manage to get more votes on a townie
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:53 GMT
#5013
On December 23 2014 07:52 rsoultin wrote:
Lol i go to work and this place explodes xP anything i should know in the last five mins?


HTS is big tittied nigella, roleblocked Xatalos.
HF is mafia

We are finally lynching him.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#5019
On December 23 2014 07:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
So HF is a for funsies lynch over confirmed mafia xata.....

WHYYYY


Because FUN!!!!
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM805
TKL 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 805
ByuN 320
mouzHeroMarine 278
TKL 278
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18010
Calm 3009
Shuttle 975
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 83
Zeus 50
Free 37
sorry 30
Trap 22
[ Show more ]
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 15
Rock 14
Aegong 12
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1286
League of Legends
KnowMe58
Counter-Strike
fl0m4427
pashabiceps1039
x6flipin818
Fnx 635
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1686
Liquid`RaSZi1580
Beastyqt714
C9.Mang0281
crisheroes264
B2W.Neo234
IndyStarCraft 173
420jenkins168
dupreeh158
QueenE106
Trikslyr85
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• EnkiAlexander 25
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2666
• WagamamaTV597
League of Legends
• Nemesis3130
• TFBlade621
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 4m
INu's Battles
17h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 4m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.