• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7555 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 15:46 GMT
#4847
On December 23 2014 00:42 LightningStrike wrote:
You know now I see the light in the darkness we must get rid of HF to determine who wins.
##Vote: HolyFlare


YES!

LIAN, WE WILL DO THIS!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 16:24 GMT
#4849
On December 23 2014 00:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im so fucking busy.

But this hf read is badbadbabdbadbadbad
cant explain why.
But its bad.

#temp2014
##vote Temp


Awesome.
Thank you.

Now I know I'm right on HF.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 16:39 GMT
#4851
On December 23 2014 01:32 sicklucker wrote:
Well thats 5 hf votes. Hes one of my less stronger reads now. Im only like 80% rather then like 95% sure on some others. Oh well im mad lets kill him.


Don't worry, we can lynch him tomorrow bby
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 17:50 GMT
#4853
You have NO idea how happy I am.

We are finally lynching holyflare
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 20:52 GMT
#4866
What did I say? Close to the EoD, here comes holyflare trying to survive.

You know what's bizarre? How do you KNOW Xatalos sent the present to FF, and not anybody else?

I like the part where you call me dumb because it's funny and accurate most of the games.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:08 GMT
#4872
On December 23 2014 06:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
dude HF there are tags in that post I didn't even know existed. How much time did you spend on that shit?


3 hours
Showed effort
People are now doubting the lynch
Success.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:13 GMT
#4875
On December 23 2014 06:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 05:52 GlowingBear wrote:
What did I say? Close to the EoD, here comes holyflare trying to survive.

You know what's bizarre? How do you KNOW Xatalos sent the present to FF, and not anybody else?

I like the part where you call me dumb because it's funny and accurate most of the games.


No your read is mafia Holyflare doesn't give a shit in or near lylo
Why is it now mafia Holyflare gives a shit in or near lylo enough to write a very very long post?


How many ways am I mafia now?


Threeways.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:34 GMT
#4885
On December 23 2014 06:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 09:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 22 2014 09:48 rsoultin wrote:
On a slightly unrelated note...I'm beginning to get the feeling that HF, the ultimate townie of awesome, can't be bothered to give a shit unless he's being pushed and in danger of being lynched.

For someone so determined to figure out the game...


To early to state this. I was already going to push this later in the day, when it comes really clear that he doesn't give a shit to the game in LYLO, the exact same behaviour he says he has when he is scum.


Pick one. I can't be mafia for producing content and also not producing content!


You are under pressure and possibly getting lynched. You had to do that to try to survive.
C'mon HF, you can call me dumb, but don't call me stupid like that. We both know what this means.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:38 GMT
#4887
On December 19 2014 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 02:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 19 2014 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
this game feels so fucking peaceful when it's full of actual content and reads btw so i might just afk when sicklucker/lian turn up with their usual shit


QFT

I've wasted too much breath with ironclad logic and people aren't giving shit so I'd rather have fun with interactions instead of bringing newer and newer content.

If I'm not mafia, HF, who would you say it might be the remaining scums?


templar/oats/xata


Page 17 of your filter. If you thought Xata was town, if you gave the present to him, why are you listing him as one of your scumread here?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:39 GMT
#4890
You're so full of shit
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:45 GMT
#4895
On December 23 2014 06:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 19 2014 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 19 2014 02:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 19 2014 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
this game feels so fucking peaceful when it's full of actual content and reads btw so i might just afk when sicklucker/lian turn up with their usual shit


QFT

I've wasted too much breath with ironclad logic and people aren't giving shit so I'd rather have fun with interactions instead of bringing newer and newer content.

If I'm not mafia, HF, who would you say it might be the remaining scums?


templar/oats/xata


Page 17 of your filter. If you thought Xata was town, if you gave the present to him, why are you listing him as one of your scumread here?


Because vivax wouldn't lynch templar with me unless i agreed to xata. Quite simple really. I even made a contract.


Lol this is bullshit, HF
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:46 GMT
#4897
On December 23 2014 06:45 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 06:40 Holyflare wrote:
On December 23 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 19 2014 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 19 2014 02:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 19 2014 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
this game feels so fucking peaceful when it's full of actual content and reads btw so i might just afk when sicklucker/lian turn up with their usual shit


QFT

I've wasted too much breath with ironclad logic and people aren't giving shit so I'd rather have fun with interactions instead of bringing newer and newer content.

If I'm not mafia, HF, who would you say it might be the remaining scums?


templar/oats/xata


Page 17 of your filter. If you thought Xata was town, if you gave the present to him, why are you listing him as one of your scumread here?


Because vivax wouldn't lynch templar with me unless i agreed to xata. Quite simple really. I even made a contract.


This is true the three of us basically came together and solved the game. We never decided if hf was the last mafia but we all agreed to vote out those 3. Then me and vivax were killed in the night....


Sorry, what? You're assuming you've got shot AND protected?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:51 GMT
#4901
On December 23 2014 06:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 06:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 23 2014 06:40 Holyflare wrote:
On December 23 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 19 2014 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 19 2014 02:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 19 2014 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
this game feels so fucking peaceful when it's full of actual content and reads btw so i might just afk when sicklucker/lian turn up with their usual shit


QFT

I've wasted too much breath with ironclad logic and people aren't giving shit so I'd rather have fun with interactions instead of bringing newer and newer content.

If I'm not mafia, HF, who would you say it might be the remaining scums?


templar/oats/xata


Page 17 of your filter. If you thought Xata was town, if you gave the present to him, why are you listing him as one of your scumread here?


Because vivax wouldn't lynch templar with me unless i agreed to xata. Quite simple really. I even made a contract.


Lol this is bullshit, HF


Again. None of this is related to my post. Try again.


Tell me how this is unrelated.
You scumread Xata (bullshit you listed him as one of your scumreads just because you wanted to convince Vivax), does not reveal his identity as the present bearer, then claims in that giant post that you've sent the present to him and that he sent to FF (which you assume relying on total WIFOM).
I don't have to evaluate you alignment by just one post. I've posted A LOT of things that makes you mafia. Like, I've never had so many points in a player before. You know that mafia, when pressured, will come to the thread to look contributive. You had the whole fucking day to post that giant case, but you only do that hours from deadline, exactly when you are pressured.

I assume that you know all of this but you're just trying to survive trying to discredit what I say with bullshit.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:52 GMT
#4902
On December 23 2014 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
It's no coincedence everyone wanted to lynch me, nobody really pushed anywhere else and the thread went super stagnant with votes on me.


People were trying to counter lynch Templar. So no, this isn't true.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:55 GMT
#4906
HTS what motivated you to change your vote to holyflare?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:57 GMT
#4908
On December 23 2014 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 06:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 23 2014 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
It's no coincedence everyone wanted to lynch me, nobody really pushed anywhere else and the thread went super stagnant with votes on me.


People were trying to counter lynch Templar. So no, this isn't true.


Yes great.... The guy who pretty much knows I'm town and oats' 1 post. SO MUCH COUNTER WAGON


So oats is town too? Becuse he is not voting you?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 21:59 GMT
#4910
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET
REKT
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:01 GMT
#4913
Who did you protect/roleblocked in the other nights, HTS?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:02 GMT
#4917
On December 23 2014 07:01 LightningStrike wrote:
I going with just go for HTS with HF and sicklucker despite it stinging more than it should but sometimes life gives you lemons.
##Unvote
##Vote Half the Sky


HE JUST CLAIMED NIGELLA
HE
JUST
CLAIMED
NIGELLA
TITTY SAVIOUR
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:02 GMT
#4918
I mean "she"
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 618
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1128
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g7976
WinterStarcraft643
KnowMe70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2202
League of Legends
• Lourlo1135
• Rush1032
• Stunt486
Other Games
• Shiphtur767
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 28m
INu's Battles
4h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 28m
OSC
15h 43m
Replay Cast
16h 28m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.