• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7436 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 226

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 265 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 20 2014 01:11 GMT
#4501
On December 20 2014 10:09 Holyflare wrote:
I've never been more frustrated in a game of mafia in my life because the majority of people that are on me literally are not playing mafia in the slightest and have no ability to discuss, talk through points or use basic logic. It's infuriating. Your read is wrong.

What about me HF? I know I built a case on a mislynch and all but seriously what you think of me?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 20 2014 01:13 GMT
#4502
Gb what is wrong with u???? Are u reading his posts? Stop reading hfs posts. And think for yourself.

Why its korean standard time. Because i m in korea.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:16 GMT
#4503
On December 20 2014 10:13 liancourt wrote:
Gb what is wrong with u???? Are u reading his posts? Stop reading hfs posts. And think for yourself.

Why its korean standard time. Because i m in korea.


Why should I not read his posts?

I'm asking this because you've made no attempt to push the lynch to holyflare but you started posting just after deadline
I'm adorable.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 20 2014 01:20 GMT
#4504
Impov

hf is faking it.

Just kill me scum i rly just care now gb is being brainwashed by hf or gb is scum. I just want to clap hf for never being lynched and give slaps to all town mainly vivax ls hts ras.

Scum lust

Hf
Temp
Xat
Maybe oats

town lust

me
sl
ff
gb
Slam
ls
hts
Vivax
Maybe ras
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2014 01:21 GMT
#4505
On December 20 2014 10:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 10:09 Holyflare wrote:
I've never been more frustrated in a game of mafia in my life because the majority of people that are on me literally are not playing mafia in the slightest and have no ability to discuss, talk through points or use basic logic. It's infuriating. Your read is wrong.

What about me HF? I know I built a case on a mislynch and all but seriously what you think of me?


I don't know. Bad mood atm...you claimed ghost though so it's pretty irrelevant. At least you can use logic.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2014 01:22 GMT
#4506
I am most definitely not faking it lian. Like 1000% not faking it.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 20 2014 01:23 GMT
#4507
HF, one quick question and then I'm probably going to be gone/working for most of the night part of the cycle.
On December 20 2014 09:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 09:17 GlowingBear wrote:
This is what you've got for next day: a permanent lynch HF discussion and a "was the case on Templar legit?"

Awesome.

I bet oats is scum btw. I'd rather sheep kita at this point because lol.


I'm absolutely not lynching templar tomorrow after that switch because it looked entirely like a set up for a mislynch loss tomorrow

Are you saying that your entire case on me is (temporarily) invalidated because people switched away at the last minute?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 20 2014 01:24 GMT
#4508
Do u know what time deadline is for me????

8 in the morning.

Why shud i wake up at 7 to push hf???
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2014 01:24 GMT
#4509
Whether you say I'm lying or not i don't care. I'm genuinely angry at the level of play of like 40% of the people alive and will tell you that post game too
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:24 GMT
#4510
On December 20 2014 10:20 liancourt wrote:
Impov

hf is faking it.

Just kill me scum i rly just care now gb is being brainwashed by hf or gb is scum. I just want to clap hf for never being lynched and give slaps to all town mainly vivax ls hts ras.

Scum lust

Hf
Temp
Xat
Maybe oats

town lust

me
sl
ff
gb
Slam
ls
hts
Vivax
Maybe ras


I'm not being brainwashed, lian. I'm firmly on HF. But why wasting your breath on something it is confirmed to you?
We still have more mafia to catch.

Let me ask you a question: would HF bus his ENTIRE scum team?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:26 GMT
#4511
On December 20 2014 10:24 Holyflare wrote:
Whether you say I'm lying or not i don't care. I'm genuinely angry at the level of play of like 40% of the people alive and will tell you that post game too


You can't be mad because your townplay has been lacking a lot in this game, if you're town, obviously.
I'm adorable.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 20 2014 01:26 GMT
#4512
On December 20 2014 10:22 Holyflare wrote:
I am most definitely not faking it lian. Like 1000% not faking it.


Dude if u were a lass faking orgasm you d get an oscar

claps

ur acting is immaculate

u have everyone else fooled
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2014 01:26 GMT
#4513
On December 20 2014 10:23 The_Templar wrote:
HF, one quick question and then I'm probably going to be gone/working for most of the night part of the cycle.
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 09:20 Holyflare wrote:
On December 20 2014 09:17 GlowingBear wrote:
This is what you've got for next day: a permanent lynch HF discussion and a "was the case on Templar legit?"

Awesome.

I bet oats is scum btw. I'd rather sheep kita at this point because lol.


I'm absolutely not lynching templar tomorrow after that switch because it looked entirely like a set up for a mislynch loss tomorrow

Are you saying that your entire case on me is (temporarily) invalidated because people switched away at the last minute?


I'll investigate and i was mad and said things i didn't entirely mean (and i thought we only had 1 more potential lynch to go) It still holds a little weight though.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:28 GMT
#4514
HF, you said you were a role night2.

When questioned day3, you said you're actually vt and that you claimed a role because you were wanting to be shot by mafia because you would be the center of discussion and it was detrimental to town.

Now you voted on someone else for survivability.

Do you get how bad this is?
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2014 01:30 GMT
#4515
On December 20 2014 10:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 10:24 Holyflare wrote:
Whether you say I'm lying or not i don't care. I'm genuinely angry at the level of play of like 40% of the people alive and will tell you that post game too


You can't be mad because your townplay has been lacking a lot in this game, if you're town, obviously.


No it hasn't at all because the people that are using logic and reading what i write and what happened and is happening in this game are town reading me and the people that are using wifom, extrapolating wifom to fit their reads and pushing wifom are scum reading me. Hence 40% of players are not playing well. Not to mention almost the entirety of the reason people are scum reading me is because of mafia action wifom and not my actions.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:31 GMT
#4516
On December 20 2014 10:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 10:26 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 20 2014 10:24 Holyflare wrote:
Whether you say I'm lying or not i don't care. I'm genuinely angry at the level of play of like 40% of the people alive and will tell you that post game too


You can't be mad because your townplay has been lacking a lot in this game, if you're town, obviously.


No it hasn't at all because the people that are using logic and reading what i write and what happened and is happening in this game are town reading me and the people that are using wifom, extrapolating wifom to fit their reads and pushing wifom are scum reading me. Hence 40% of players are not playing well. Not to mention almost the entirety of the reason people are scum reading me is because of mafia action wifom and not my actions.


Yeah, right
That's why we are winning the game


No, wait...
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 20 2014 01:32 GMT
#4517
On December 20 2014 10:28 GlowingBear wrote:
HF, you said you were a role night2.

When questioned day3, you said you're actually vt and that you claimed a role because you were wanting to be shot by mafia because you would be the center of discussion and it was detrimental to town.

Now you voted on someone else for survivability.

Do you get how bad this is?


^ In 100% agreement with this, actually.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2014 01:32 GMT
#4518
On December 20 2014 10:28 GlowingBear wrote:
HF, you said you were a role night2.

When questioned day3, you said you're actually vt and that you claimed a role because you were wanting to be shot by mafia because you would be the center of discussion and it was detrimental to town.

Now you voted on someone else for survivability.

Do you get how bad this is?


I'm not being mislynched. I refuse. I also thought there was only 1 mislynch left and I'm not entirely sure about your alignment still and I wanted to be around to make sure things were going smoothly because if i got lynched you would auto die without any discussion at all and that's a potential loss.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 20 2014 01:32 GMT
#4519
On December 20 2014 10:24 Holyflare wrote:
Whether you say I'm lying or not i don't care. I'm genuinely angry at the level of play of like 40% of the people alive and will tell you that post game too


I specifically said i wont discuss anything else until hf died so i could analyze d2 votes

Ur still not dead and ppl are discussing ur lynch its so fucking boring.

Scum faking anger at how poor town is playing because they are discussing hf. If hf died town would be more productive. I have said after d2 votes why are ppl stupid. If u want discussion to progress kill hf. I even wanted hf dead before rit so we could progress discussion. But nope town being town. Welp.

just plz kill me scum plz just do it put me out of my misery. I want to slap ls hts vivax and ras.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 20 2014 01:33 GMT
#4520
Not that it really matters, considering HFs vote didn't and wouldn't have counted/made any difference.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
Nina 130
SpeCial 85
ViBE79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever255
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox564
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1984
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 282
Trikslyr29
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie773
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 55m
INu's Battles
11h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 55m
OSC
23h 10m
Replay Cast
23h 55m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.