• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:43
CEST 15:43
KST 22:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8989 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 02:14 GMT
#4539
On December 20 2014 11:07 liancourt wrote:
Gb stop sheeping my reads



You just said scum is probably going to kill HTS... I have no idea why you say this by the way.

Why do you say this?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 02:28 GMT
#4548
On December 14 2014 05:45 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 05:44 batsnacks wrote:
I can't vote HF if a FF lynch is possible.


Dont vote hf

vote kel


Hm.

You don't look tired of trying to lynch HF here
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 02:29 GMT
#4549
Lian, just explain to me the townread on HTS. I want to understand why she is town.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 02:30 GMT
#4550
On December 14 2014 05:47 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 05:41 Xatalos wrote:
On December 14 2014 05:40 liancourt wrote:
Stop throwing votes and vote kel


KSC doesn't even have many votes and besides there are far better lynch candidates.


This is such a bad reason.

If u vote kel there will be enough votes


Wow.

Look at the nested quote.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 12:36 GMT
#4591
Wow, Vivax is town...

Took me too long to realise, sorry.

I'm with you, Vivax. I think your analysis is informative. HTS, Xat and Templar makes a lot of sense.
But oats is playing this game so indifferently that it makes me shiver.
Maybe he is a possible 4 mafia?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 14:28 GMT
#4597
On December 20 2014 22:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 21:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow, Vivax is town...

Took me too long to realise, sorry.

I'm with you, Vivax. I think your analysis is informative. HTS, Xat and Templar makes a lot of sense.
But oats is playing this game so indifferently that it makes me shiver.
Maybe he is a possible 4 mafia?

you guys said so much useless shit man.


Sorry, you have been extremely useful in this game, I'd love to play of your way
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 19:28 GMT
#4600
On December 21 2014 03:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 23:28 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 20 2014 22:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 20 2014 21:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow, Vivax is town...

Took me too long to realise, sorry.

I'm with you, Vivax. I think your analysis is informative. HTS, Xat and Templar makes a lot of sense.
But oats is playing this game so indifferently that it makes me shiver.
Maybe he is a possible 4 mafia?

you guys said so much useless shit man.


Sorry, you have been extremely useful in this game, I'd love to play of your way

Yeah what a difference right.

man.

I kinda agree with your list vivax.
yeah ok seems alright.



I thought we talked nonsense
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 20:06 GMT
#4602
Why are you a giving chance to oats?
Lol

It's already night4, he had all the chances he needed
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 23:08 GMT
#4608
NO

NONONONO

WHY!!!!!

I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 23:37 GMT
#4614
On December 21 2014 08:31 rsoultin wrote:
Hm.

It is more likely that Nigella saved/RBd Xatalos than we had two interactions last night...


There is no possible world where nigella saves Xatalos

Are you out of your mind?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 23:41 GMT
#4618
No rsoultin.

FF is been under suspicious of being the godfather
Xatalos was under suspicious of but mafia

Nigella tried to roleblock a possible mafia or tried to save a more probable town (you, for instance)
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 23:43 GMT
#4621
By the way, saving is less likely since nigella would probably save Vivax, the most townie person at that moment
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 23:46 GMT
#4627
You said "saved". You know what "saved" implies.

We are taking about intentions, not mechanics
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 21 2014 00:47 GMT
#4660
Aaaaaaand I'm drunk.

Alright, listen.

We've discuss a lot about HF and we couldn't get him lynched easily. We almost said everything that has to be said about him. I don't think we should waste more breath about him TODAY. We have to catch the other scum.

By the way, is there someone firmly believing that HF is town? This is important so please answer me.


Now, I believe we should follow Vivax reads because (1) I agreed with him and (2) we now know he is confirmed town.
Considering this, I believe we should lynch Xatalos

Why Xatalos instead of oats? Because he wasn't firmly mafia read by Vivax, because he was town read by obi, and because HF, one possible scum, also list him as mafia. I'm aware HF also lists Xatalos, but there are these two that didn't cite/townreads oats. I don't want to risk the game on him yet.

I don't believe nigella would protect FF because he could be godfather and I don't believe nigella would block Xatalos because he wasn't actually the top scumread. But I really think nigella would try to roleblock a possible mafia because top town was Vivax at that moment.

I also want you to remember that ff is only SOFT CONFIRMED, because Santa didn't explicitly said he had a green check.

Nigella, don't out anymore. You'll be important night5, specially if we lynch scum and if you roleblock one mafia.
Like, consider this: if there is only 3 scum left and we lynch one now, you'll try to roleblock a possible mafia and if only one kp goes through the night, you have a confirmed mafia.

So, lynch Xatalos.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 21 2014 00:56 GMT
#4666
On December 21 2014 09:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2014 09:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Aaaaaaand I'm drunk.

Alright, listen.

We've discuss a lot about HF and we couldn't get him lynched easily. We almost said everything that has to be said about him. I don't think we should waste more breath about him TODAY. We have to catch the other scum.

By the way, is there someone firmly believing that HF is town? This is important so please answer me.


Now, I believe we should follow Vivax reads because (1) I agreed with him and (2) we now know he is confirmed town.
Considering this, I believe we should lynch Xatalos

Why Xatalos instead of oats? Because he wasn't firmly mafia read by Vivax, because he was town read by obi, and because HF, one possible scum, also list him as mafia. I'm aware HF also lists Xatalos, but there are these two that didn't cite/townreads oats. I don't want to risk the game on him yet.

I don't believe nigella would protect FF because he could be godfather and I don't believe nigella would block Xatalos because he wasn't actually the top scumread. But I really think nigella would try to roleblock a possible mafia because top town was Vivax at that moment.

I also want you to remember that ff is only SOFT CONFIRMED, because Santa didn't explicitly said he had a green check.

Nigella, don't out anymore. You'll be important night5, specially if we lynch scum and if you roleblock one mafia.
Like, consider this: if there is only 3 scum left and we lynch one now, you'll try to roleblock a possible mafia and if only one kp goes through the night, you have a confirmed mafia.

So, lynch Xatalos.


What about Templar? You mentioned Oats and Xata but not Templar.


Templar is also an option. I could lynch both. I have a preference on Xatalos because I have more experience with him and he is MUCH more active and try harder than this.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 21 2014 01:01 GMT
#4668
I can easily build a meta case on him, would you wait? Because I'm kinda going to sleep
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 21 2014 13:15 GMT
#4696
On December 21 2014 19:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2014 13:14 rsoultin wrote:
@Slam

I'm playing a hunch, here. Could you please give me your reads on Xata, Oats and GB? Much appreciated ^^

Xata null oats scummy GB mood swing, usually townie.

Concise.


I can't understand how you find Xata null.

Reasons would be awesome
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 21 2014 14:39 GMT
#4710
This is the laziest town ever, including me. I didn't see anybody trying to filter dive the scums to find out associations.

Xat, inactivity is not really the problem. The problem is that I can't see you dropping your thoughts clearly in the thread or actually trying to solve the game like I'm used to see you doing. I remember perfectly me getting all crazy in you for you saying "If he isn't town, he is scum", lol. This was after a long description of your thought process. I don't see any of these things in your filter. Actually, I see more rough, objective reads, without too many stream of thoughts, which, in my experience, isn't your usual play.

@Rsoultin:

Oats: probably scum due to inactivity. If town is degladiating themselves, scum will usually sit back and let town die. This image fits oats behaviour. This is how scum usually plays big games. More than this, oats tends to be more contributive, actually calling people scum and going for it. I usually see oats doing this as town: "you're stupid, you're wrong, because of this." In this game, he is just saying "you're stupid, you're wrong". He says everything me and Vivax speak of is convoluted, but then agrees with Vivax list. I have yet to understand he logic behind this.

I've explained Xat on the first paragraph.

Slam: I don't know man. I saw things that makes me believe slam is town. But I think slam would be more involved in the game when it's LYLO, like he was in Avogadro Mafia. The worst part now is that he is clearly reading the thread, as you ask him for reads and he answers, but doesn't provide reasoning. This is a sign that slam may be mafia. So I'm going from town to null on him.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 21 2014 14:42 GMT
#4711
I've already said why JK shouldn't come out now.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 21 2014 15:26 GMT
#4725
Although that is just a soft confirm on FF and he could be mafia, he shouldn't be the lynch today. Too null for us to risk lynching him. We should have lynched him before if that's the problem.
There is the votecount on day2 where mafia did seen to want a lynch on FF.

Rasputin, you asked for our reads but I see no follow up on them. What do you make of it?

Also, have in mind that a meta case is never an awesome case. Because it's meta. I'll make it anyway, later, cause I'm going to the beach with a date
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
MaxPax 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65621
Calm 3667
Shuttle 3170
FanTaSy 1600
Bisu 1574
EffOrt 529
Mini 451
Soma 413
Rush 340
Stork 327
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 274
firebathero 248
Light 222
Snow 179
ZerO 151
Last 144
Soulkey 136
actioN 115
Zeus 103
Barracks 100
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 72
hero 57
Mong 56
Pusan 50
Shinee 46
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Free 28
Shine 28
sorry 25
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6777
Dendi847
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
kRYSTAL_209
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko490
Other Games
gofns42440
singsing2110
B2W.Neo687
hiko426
crisheroes299
byalli276
DeMusliM223
Livibee182
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX104
Rex96
Mew2King92
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1213
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 32m
Replay Cast
9h 17m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.