• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:44
CEST 15:44
KST 22:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9010 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:57 GMT
#4410
CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE IT
ARGH

KOSHI IS A GOOD PLAYER, HE IS
BUT HF AND KITA SHOULD BE MAIN TARGETS INSTEAD OF THEM

WHARRGARBL
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 23:34 GMT
#4430
Stupids.
Btw koshi, you're a great player, you're just not as good as HF. Didn't mean to downplay you.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 23:37 GMT
#4437
Like, you either think HF is mafia or town.
So you either lynch HF or Templar.

The Tubesock mislynch is stupid and town should be ashamed of that.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 23:39 GMT
#4439
On December 20 2014 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 08:37 sicklucker wrote:
On December 20 2014 08:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Wow Tubesock really wasn't a good town T_T We need to think about tomorrows Lynch or Lose. Tubesock I sorry but those slips made me look at you way to scummy sorry bro T_T


NO SHIT SHEEP ME PUTIN IS LOSING US THIS GAME


Yo, we should be both on the same team, bro. Make sense and I'll sheep you.


Do you want him to make sense just as you did in this lynch?
If so, PLEASE, VOTE KIM KARDASHIAN
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 00:15 GMT
#4466
On December 20 2014 08:59 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


NSFW FUCKERS


That Blazinghand feelings
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 00:17 GMT
#4467
This is what you've got for next day: a permanent lynch HF discussion and a "was the case on Templar legit?"

Awesome.

I bet oats is scum btw. I'd rather sheep kita at this point because lol.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 00:18 GMT
#4468
Mafia, I'm not the veteran.
Please shoot me.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 00:36 GMT
#4485
Like, we could afford losing town holyflare days before. We can't afford losing him now if he is town.
I'm more inclined to lynch oats tomorrow
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 00:41 GMT
#4490
On December 10 2014 00:56 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:52 sicklucker wrote:
Also Gb just said hes a role for no reason. Wtf man do not open that present.

As a present owner. You should know that you don't know what present you hold.

So why did you think that Gb his present is bad?


I've just found this.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 00:43 GMT
#4491
On December 20 2014 09:38 liancourt wrote:
Ras might be really really bad town or really really good maf.

i bet on the former cos xat oats temp are really getting up there

lynch hf. If being a wagon for 3 days straight isnt enough evidence and how discussion is stuck on him and going nowhere is any evidence omg i m so flustered frustrated at town my grammar is going haywire.

Just sheep me gb ff and sl they are all town. Tubes died while voting hf.

fuck i m so pissed at dumb town

lynch hf. For umteenth time i have given reasons in my filter

why arent u reading them

why the fuck shud i write a massive bloody essay case disertation paper doctrate degree on why someone is scum when i have clearly posted reason in my lil posts.

What is wrong with town i have never been this angry with town ever i mean why let a wagon live for 3 days r u blind????

baka

lynch hf


Where are you from?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:05 GMT
#4495
You're talking about who, HF?

Where are you from, lian?

I just went through koshi's filter and his reads were mostly wrong. I still have no idea why would scum kill koshi instead of HF.

Bah, at this point I don't even care anymore.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:09 GMT
#4500
He does sound frustrated this game, lian.

That's not what makes him scum.

The present thing does.

What time is it in there, lian?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:16 GMT
#4503
On December 20 2014 10:13 liancourt wrote:
Gb what is wrong with u???? Are u reading his posts? Stop reading hfs posts. And think for yourself.

Why its korean standard time. Because i m in korea.


Why should I not read his posts?

I'm asking this because you've made no attempt to push the lynch to holyflare but you started posting just after deadline
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:24 GMT
#4510
On December 20 2014 10:20 liancourt wrote:
Impov

hf is faking it.

Just kill me scum i rly just care now gb is being brainwashed by hf or gb is scum. I just want to clap hf for never being lynched and give slaps to all town mainly vivax ls hts ras.

Scum lust

Hf
Temp
Xat
Maybe oats

town lust

me
sl
ff
gb
Slam
ls
hts
Vivax
Maybe ras


I'm not being brainwashed, lian. I'm firmly on HF. But why wasting your breath on something it is confirmed to you?
We still have more mafia to catch.

Let me ask you a question: would HF bus his ENTIRE scum team?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:26 GMT
#4511
On December 20 2014 10:24 Holyflare wrote:
Whether you say I'm lying or not i don't care. I'm genuinely angry at the level of play of like 40% of the people alive and will tell you that post game too


You can't be mad because your townplay has been lacking a lot in this game, if you're town, obviously.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:28 GMT
#4514
HF, you said you were a role night2.

When questioned day3, you said you're actually vt and that you claimed a role because you were wanting to be shot by mafia because you would be the center of discussion and it was detrimental to town.

Now you voted on someone else for survivability.

Do you get how bad this is?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:31 GMT
#4516
On December 20 2014 10:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 10:26 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 20 2014 10:24 Holyflare wrote:
Whether you say I'm lying or not i don't care. I'm genuinely angry at the level of play of like 40% of the people alive and will tell you that post game too


You can't be mad because your townplay has been lacking a lot in this game, if you're town, obviously.


No it hasn't at all because the people that are using logic and reading what i write and what happened and is happening in this game are town reading me and the people that are using wifom, extrapolating wifom to fit their reads and pushing wifom are scum reading me. Hence 40% of players are not playing well. Not to mention almost the entirety of the reason people are scum reading me is because of mafia action wifom and not my actions.


Yeah, right
That's why we are winning the game


No, wait...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:34 GMT
#4521
On December 20 2014 10:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 10:28 GlowingBear wrote:
HF, you said you were a role night2.

When questioned day3, you said you're actually vt and that you claimed a role because you were wanting to be shot by mafia because you would be the center of discussion and it was detrimental to town.

Now you voted on someone else for survivability.

Do you get how bad this is?


I'm not being mislynched. I refuse. I also thought there was only 1 mislynch left and I'm not entirely sure about your alignment still and I wanted to be around to make sure things were going smoothly because if i got lynched you would auto die without any discussion at all and that's a potential loss.


Just because I've got a townie killed I'd be auto lynched?

Really, I don't buy your excuses in this game. Bummer.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:36 GMT
#4525
On December 20 2014 10:33 rsoultin wrote:
Not that it really matters, considering HFs vote didn't and wouldn't have counted/made any difference.



HAHAHAHA SO YOU'RE SAYING HIS INTENTION DOESN'T MATTER, WHAT MATTERS IS IF HIS VOTE WAS VALID OR NOT?

ZEUS PLEASE THROW A THUNDER IN MY FACE SO I CAN GO TO VALHALLA
(Mythology unrelated)
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 01:51 GMT
#4533
On December 20 2014 10:43 liancourt wrote:
No. I want u dead first. U keep saying discuss other ppl while prolonging ur life.

u ve done it for 2 days rit and tube died instead.

I am not having it at all.

I will discuss xat temp and oats when ur dead


Like, oats has a tremendous chance of flipping mafia.
Tremendous.
Xata has a good chance
I hate slam being afk but I remember reading something that looked town slam to me
Templar has a chance of flipping mafia
Vivax I don't know anymore
Lian has a little chance of flipping mafia
Rsoultin looks town but very very very awful (sorry, I'll stop yelling at you)
SL... I don't know what to make of SL. He looked towny but he is always parroting me...
I'm not reading LS as mafia because he claimed and because he is new. If it wasn't for that, is he reading him as mafia
Half the sky has a good chance of flipping mafia. Koshi scumread her.
FF is town probably
Am I forgetting someone?
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
MaxPax 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65621
Calm 3667
Shuttle 3170
FanTaSy 1600
Bisu 1574
EffOrt 529
Mini 451
Soma 413
Rush 340
Stork 327
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 274
firebathero 248
Light 222
Snow 179
ZerO 151
Last 144
Soulkey 136
actioN 115
Zeus 103
Barracks 100
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 72
hero 57
Mong 56
Pusan 50
Shinee 46
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Free 28
Shine 28
sorry 25
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6777
Dendi847
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
kRYSTAL_209
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko490
Other Games
gofns42440
singsing2110
B2W.Neo687
hiko426
crisheroes299
byalli276
DeMusliM223
Livibee182
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX104
Rex96
Mew2King92
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1213
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 32m
Replay Cast
9h 17m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.