• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8378 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 08 2014 16:36 GMT
#191
You forgot me, kush.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 08 2014 16:58 GMT
#194
Scrooge's idea is superb
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 08 2014 19:05 GMT
#210
On December 09 2014 03:54 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 01:14 kushm4sta wrote:

Tubesock
smurf cause his name is retarded



Would you like it better if I had a number in it, like "Tubes4ck"?


This sarcasm.

I like you already
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 00:25 GMT
#385
Oh hai
I'm town
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 00:30 GMT
#393
On December 09 2014 09:27 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:26 Damdred wrote:
On December 09 2014 09:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Oh hai
I'm town


GB just claimed scum


Maybe he's colorblind?

Oh wait vbcode actually says blue...


Pointless comment on my post, fake "sudden realisation", I've found our first mafia gais gg
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 00:33 GMT
#396
I'm bored to read the thread yet

RNG was on who?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 00:34 GMT
#398
Damdy you town? Can I call you town?
Can you give me prezents? I'd love prezents.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 00:35 GMT
#403
On December 09 2014 09:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:30 KelsierSC wrote:
So i think fecal is scum, we played a game together as town and early game he was very try hard, essentially Kush made a set up/mechanics comment and fecal went back to the setup, worked through all the permutations and then asked Kush to explain. Super town super eager.

this game i make a set up comment, then retract it and ff doesn't bat n eyelid. All he does is talk to slam about sumo. Which is pretty pointless. Like "herez an excuse nit to scumhunt" it doesn't feel towny at all

I don't expect you to have read my other town games but I've gotten exponentially worse as town.

GB do you have a comment on the current votes or discussion?


Nope because I didn't read anything from the thread. Because I'm bored.

Do you?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 00:37 GMT
#408
On December 09 2014 09:34 The_Templar wrote:
Santa, upon arriving in America, noted the return of several people to their youthful roots. Two of them, Alakaslam, and ritoky, had made themselves comfortable on a nearby bench while a few others continued to argue pointlessly over the exact wording of their previous conversations. The NSA was delighted. Alakaslam had made himself Calvin, the boy that had asked Santa to alter his Nice list to include him. Indeed, Santa had quite a file on Calvin.

Ritoky seemed to be simply reading a Calvin and Hobbes book while Alakaslam discussed his relation to the others' arguments through being Calvin during a wonderful time of year such as this. Santa wondered, who had made the snowman that was walking around the town. Who was that snowman shielding? Surely, the Snowman was a sturdy figure and could surely withstand a blast, and was made with pure intentions, with the spirit of Christmas in mind. Therefore, its owner is surely one of those that belongs to stay on the "Nice" list. They might even be in this argument!

Could Alakaslam claim such a veteran role, Santa wondered?

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:02 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Lmao. Okay, Templar top town for the rst of the day. I don't even care he voted me.That was the best thing I have evver read.

As for being naughty on my date... well well well. We will just have to see;)

He'll be here in five minutes so I'll leave you with this:

Templar Town
Damdred Town
Slam semitownie

Those I need to look more at:
HF
Vivax
Kelsier

Iffy:
Froggy
Kita (I expected more than just hey)
Fecal

I don't really like how two people jumped to defend me. That always makes me skeptical. Don't get me wrong, thank you for that, because it's absolutely true and makes sense.

HF is making something out of nothing. Idk if it's reaction testing? Or backlash for me calling him out on his post.

tbh, I'm not counting how many posts I make. I type a lot, I ask a lot of questions. If I get near my cap, well then, atleast I know I made a difference in the beginning of the day, instead of arguing later.

Have fun everyone, and see you tomorrow!


On the sleigh ride, Santa had read this post very carefully. Ninjabunnies, along with many other people, had created her own list of who she expected to receive Christmas presents, and who would receive coal. What position was she in to determine this? Why should she do this? Santa supposed that it was a vital component of the argument taking place and that she was taking steps to ensure she was as or less likely to be placed on the naughty list compared to anyone else. Santa was not convinced, however. Why did she think these people were on the naughty list? Why had she bothered to defend the froggy one when she was going to label him Naughty for the same reason?

Santa, fortunately, had brought his printer with him (it was magical) on the sleigh, and continued to receive mounds of evidence of the events taking place as he had travelled. He was curious about Vivax, but only because of the validity of his opinions in regards to the argument taking place. Was this knowledge of the argument they were having really common knowledge, or did only some of the suspects know of the full set of facts? Were they hiding something, perhaps?

Santa also updated his list on the way to America.

Nice:

Koshi
Half the Sky
Oatsmaster
kitaman27
Damdred
rsoultin
froggynoddy
kushm4sta
sicklucker
Alakaslam
Vivax
ObiWanShinobi
The_Templar
Xatalos
LightningStrike
liancourt
batsnacks
ritoky
Fecalfeast
Holyflare
GlowingBear
LoneMeow
Trfel
Tubesock
KelsierSC
27ninjabunnies

Naughty:

27ninjabunnies


Italics: No evidence of being nice or naughty, on list because they were there before (the game of mafia) started
Underlined: Santa/[Not]SanTa must investigate further
Bold: Remains on the list for some time.
Strikethrough: Moved to the opposite list
None: New on the list

However, Santa was not ready to do detective work yet. He decided to deliver some of the toys early so that things could be straightened out between these suspects. Through this, Santa hoped that all of them could be on the Nice list, but that was unlikely to happen. Meanwhile, The_Templar had an exam the next morning and really should study.


A huge list post just to say you have a single scumread.
Fluff. Obviously trying to look contributive and effortful.

Second scum was found.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 00:38 GMT
#413
On December 09 2014 09:37 KelsierSC wrote:
GB so edgy.

he definitely doesn't study for the test he is too bored and too cool


Hell yeaaaaah!

And I'm never getting graduated it seems.

Kelsen, can I tunnel you just like our first game? It was fun.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 00:42 GMT
#419
On December 09 2014 09:38 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 09 2014 09:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 09 2014 09:30 KelsierSC wrote:
So i think fecal is scum, we played a game together as town and early game he was very try hard, essentially Kush made a set up/mechanics comment and fecal went back to the setup, worked through all the permutations and then asked Kush to explain. Super town super eager.

this game i make a set up comment, then retract it and ff doesn't bat n eyelid. All he does is talk to slam about sumo. Which is pretty pointless. Like "herez an excuse nit to scumhunt" it doesn't feel towny at all

I don't expect you to have read my other town games but I've gotten exponentially worse as town.

GB do you have a comment on the current votes or discussion?


Nope because I didn't read anything from the thread. Because I'm bored.

Do you?


I am town GB, but i am unable to give you a present currently if you are good i can share one of my many toys later on as when i was a child i was taught to share if i get one that is.

You should really read the thread and are you blue gb seirously/



I'm as blue as the sea

+ Show Spoiler +
of lava
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 00:49 GMT
#426
On December 09 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:37 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 09 2014 09:34 The_Templar wrote:
Santa, upon arriving in America, noted the return of several people to their youthful roots. Two of them, Alakaslam, and ritoky, had made themselves comfortable on a nearby bench while a few others continued to argue pointlessly over the exact wording of their previous conversations. The NSA was delighted. Alakaslam had made himself Calvin, the boy that had asked Santa to alter his Nice list to include him. Indeed, Santa had quite a file on Calvin.

Ritoky seemed to be simply reading a Calvin and Hobbes book while Alakaslam discussed his relation to the others' arguments through being Calvin during a wonderful time of year such as this. Santa wondered, who had made the snowman that was walking around the town. Who was that snowman shielding? Surely, the Snowman was a sturdy figure and could surely withstand a blast, and was made with pure intentions, with the spirit of Christmas in mind. Therefore, its owner is surely one of those that belongs to stay on the "Nice" list. They might even be in this argument!

Could Alakaslam claim such a veteran role, Santa wondered?

On December 09 2014 09:02 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Lmao. Okay, Templar top town for the rst of the day. I don't even care he voted me.That was the best thing I have evver read.

As for being naughty on my date... well well well. We will just have to see;)

He'll be here in five minutes so I'll leave you with this:

Templar Town
Damdred Town
Slam semitownie

Those I need to look more at:
HF
Vivax
Kelsier

Iffy:
Froggy
Kita (I expected more than just hey)
Fecal

I don't really like how two people jumped to defend me. That always makes me skeptical. Don't get me wrong, thank you for that, because it's absolutely true and makes sense.

HF is making something out of nothing. Idk if it's reaction testing? Or backlash for me calling him out on his post.

tbh, I'm not counting how many posts I make. I type a lot, I ask a lot of questions. If I get near my cap, well then, atleast I know I made a difference in the beginning of the day, instead of arguing later.

Have fun everyone, and see you tomorrow!


On the sleigh ride, Santa had read this post very carefully. Ninjabunnies, along with many other people, had created her own list of who she expected to receive Christmas presents, and who would receive coal. What position was she in to determine this? Why should she do this? Santa supposed that it was a vital component of the argument taking place and that she was taking steps to ensure she was as or less likely to be placed on the naughty list compared to anyone else. Santa was not convinced, however. Why did she think these people were on the naughty list? Why had she bothered to defend the froggy one when she was going to label him Naughty for the same reason?

Santa, fortunately, had brought his printer with him (it was magical) on the sleigh, and continued to receive mounds of evidence of the events taking place as he had travelled. He was curious about Vivax, but only because of the validity of his opinions in regards to the argument taking place. Was this knowledge of the argument they were having really common knowledge, or did only some of the suspects know of the full set of facts? Were they hiding something, perhaps?

Santa also updated his list on the way to America.

Nice:

Koshi
Half the Sky
Oatsmaster
kitaman27
Damdred
rsoultin
froggynoddy
kushm4sta
sicklucker
Alakaslam
Vivax
ObiWanShinobi
The_Templar
Xatalos
LightningStrike
liancourt
batsnacks
ritoky
Fecalfeast
Holyflare
GlowingBear
LoneMeow
Trfel
Tubesock
KelsierSC
27ninjabunnies

Naughty:

27ninjabunnies


Italics: No evidence of being nice or naughty, on list because they were there before (the game of mafia) started
Underlined: Santa/[Not]SanTa must investigate further
Bold: Remains on the list for some time.
Strikethrough: Moved to the opposite list
None: New on the list

However, Santa was not ready to do detective work yet. He decided to deliver some of the toys early so that things could be straightened out between these suspects. Through this, Santa hoped that all of them could be on the Nice list, but that was unlikely to happen. Meanwhile, The_Templar had an exam the next morning and really should study.


A huge list post just to say you have a single scumread.
Fluff. Obviously trying to look contributive and effortful.

Second scum was found.

Yes, because I did exactly the same thing in literally every game I play. That clearly makes me a Naughty person.

There is plenty of information in that fluff.

Before complaining that I'm not providing alignment-indicative information, consider reading the thread more carefully.


I love your overreaction here templur.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 00:54 GMT
#437
KITA

KITAKITAKITA

WHERE ARE YOUR ANALYSIS POSTS WHERIZIT

WHERIS ALAKMSLAM? HIJOLE
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 01:07 GMT
#455
Ok uhm we can lynch Templar because he is scum
We can lynch bats because he is scum
We can lynch kita because where the fuck is he
We can lynch sicklucker because he is reading but not interacting kthxbai
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 01:16 GMT
#468
On December 09 2014 10:11 sicklucker wrote:
Glowing Bear im very disappointed in you my child.


WHARRGABRL
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 01:34 GMT
#488
On December 09 2014 08:56 The_Templar wrote:
##Vote: KelsierSC
##Unvote
##Vote: Ninjabunnies


Please explain.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 02:08 GMT
#512
SLAM!!!

FITE ME
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 02:17 GMT
#515
What is nl?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 02:24 GMT
#519
On December 09 2014 11:20 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 11:17 GlowingBear wrote:
What is nl?


No likey?

Glowthebear. Slam and bats always town, or just special today? Dazzle me with glowing logic.


Uhm, I've never called them town?

I've called bats scum and slam only reveals himself as scum at later days. You won't have a read on him day one.
Bats is scum for that wasted post on my entrance. Pointless and wishy washy (hey this guy is calling himself scum! Or color blind? Oh nevermind, SUDDEN REALISATION, BB code says blue)

Slam, you're scum because you haven't post any insights yet.
Defend thyself.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 02:36 GMT
#534
On December 09 2014 11:28 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 10:47 KelsierSC wrote:
It isn't false though. Hts and nb dud agree, hts due then call nb scummy.

the instant gut reaction is that , that is scummy. Bats had that reaction, i had the same reaction.

if you analyse deeper then yeh it doesn't make hts scummy for that reason at least. But does it make bats scum? Not in my eyes


I think we have a different interpretation of events,HTS will have to clarify and go into greater detail her agreement with NB. However I will say that you can agree with someone who is acting scummy that something is null (read on frog) and it totally not be alignment indicative. Like a few games ago I rolled scum and posted town reads null reads etc., town GB runs up and be like I AGREE WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT YOU ARE SO SCUMMY CAUSE OF REASONS. Then GB votes me, this does not automatically make what GB did scummy in that situation, and it doesn't make what hts did then scummy. Agreeing with someone about a read should not totally sway our perception on if someone is scummy or not is what i'm getting at.

However bats few followup responses did not look horrible at this point.

RS is in my town circle today.


Am I town already?
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM805
TKL 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 805
ByuN 320
mouzHeroMarine 278
TKL 278
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18010
Calm 3009
Shuttle 975
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 83
Zeus 50
Free 37
sorry 30
Trap 22
[ Show more ]
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 15
Rock 14
Aegong 12
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1286
League of Legends
KnowMe58
Counter-Strike
fl0m4427
pashabiceps1039
x6flipin818
Fnx 635
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1686
Liquid`RaSZi1580
Beastyqt714
C9.Mang0281
crisheroes264
B2W.Neo234
IndyStarCraft 173
420jenkins168
dupreeh158
QueenE106
Trikslyr85
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• EnkiAlexander 25
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2666
• WagamamaTV597
League of Legends
• Nemesis3130
• TFBlade621
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 4m
INu's Battles
17h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 4m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.