• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10808 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 16:26 GMT
#4252
On December 20 2014 01:07 rsoultin wrote:
Even assuming that you can't see what I'm driving at and couldn't see it before, either, GB...

Why did you try to take credit for ritoky? There was a large time gap between when ritoky claimed to have received a notification, to which you said "okay", and bats catching him in the lie. Then you didn't vote on him anyway. You not jumping on board is whatevs...but trying to claim credit reads super scummy to me.


I wasn't trying to take credit, dude. Bats was the one who caught ritoky.
The thing is: my line of questioning followed the logic bats went through. Fake claiming being notified would make him slip.
What I wanted to show you is that I'd NEVER question ritoky the way I asked him without having a clear plan on the scum qt. it's obviously I've caught ritoky off guard, so he slipped. He could just say that he tried to kill someone but his shot failed, without saying he was notified.
You get this?
Let me put it in a simpler way: what is mafia motivation to inquire his partner like that?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 16:28 GMT
#4253
About the mass claiming: I'd rather have confirmed town shot and mafia lynched than a power role alive but a townie mislynched.

Power of vote > power roles.

(Thanks IAMP, btw)
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 16:51 GMT
#4256
Follow my logic:
Here are hosts who notifies people when they were roleblocked, independently if they have a power role or not.
Roleblocker is unlikely to hold his skill; therefore, someone could have been roleblocked.
I ask ritoky BEFORE ask people to claim being roleblocked so he doesn't get my plan
Nobody claims being roleblocked = ritoky lied.

I don't understand how do you associate receiving a notification of being roleblocked = having a power role.

Oats, come on, you know it's a horrible mafia play to counterclaim a power role because it's a 1 for 1 trade. You know this. God...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 18:05 GMT
#4262
My god.
You can't understand what I say.

I'm... Amazed.

I can't be bothered to explain it once more.

Voting on whoever you want to. I'll flip town. I'm and elf. Probably the only fucking elf in the game
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 19:12 GMT
#4286
If we lynch holyflare and he flips town, we can trust his case on Templar as legit and kill scum.
If we lynch holyflare and he flips mafia, I'm gonna masturbate to a photo of me.

I can't see me working this game out without lynching holyflare
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 20:36 GMT
#4293
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:20 Tubesock wrote:
I'm here.

I have no problem voting HF or Templar. I don't think Templar has done anything towny. I think HF is mafia's ringleader still, and needs to flip one way or the other. We lynch Templar today, then I think we will spend the next three days arguing about HF and GB. If we lynch either HF or GB, then we will probably spend like 10 posts on lynching Templar. It doesn't sound like many people are towning him.

I don't understand why HF will argue for so long with Sicklucker if it isn't to set something up. HF said something like "Fine, I sent my present. Happy Birthday." And the donkey that I am thought he was talking to me since TL changed my icon to happy birthday. So, I thought it was a set up. Anyway, I don't really understand why HF won't say who he was talking to, but I also don't think it matters.

I still think HF, Sick, and Templar are scum. GlowingBear is looking scummier too, but I'm not quite willing to vote him yet over those other three.

Also, why do people think that everytime someone says "I'm sending a present" they are telling the truth? I don't think Sicklucker had a present to give Damdred. IT was just a nice cover to execute him.

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


I did
And you said PRAISE GB
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 20:50 GMT
#4301
On December 20 2014 05:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
So that was a question for tubesack. Thanks gb and rsoultin... I wasn't asking because I can't figure it out.


I didn't give you the answer though. So, don't worry.

Rsoultin, I don't fucking care who you want to lynch no more. Do whatever you like
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:28 GMT
#4353
Lol people...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:29 GMT
#4357
Order of preference: HF/oats/Templar.

HF needs to die

He NEEDS to die

I can't stress this enough.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:30 GMT
#4358
On December 20 2014 07:29 The_Templar wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Tubesock


Why aren't you scumreading HF again?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:32 GMT
#4364
On December 20 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 20 2014 07:29 The_Templar wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Tubesock


Why aren't you scumreading HF again?

nice joke


It's not.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:33 GMT
#4367
On December 20 2014 07:32 sicklucker wrote:
ohhhh my goddd you guys have lost your minds. How is tube more scummy then oats. Hf Oats templar in that order for me.

LETS DO OATS


I hope you flip town. I'll be flattered that you parroted me all the game because you like my reads.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:34 GMT
#4369
On December 20 2014 07:33 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:32 sicklucker wrote:
ohhhh my goddd you guys have lost your minds. How is tube more scummy then oats. Hf Oats templar in that order for me.

LETS DO OATS


There's the scumslip and his activity drop once he got away from pressure, for example.


You're totes scum, Xat.

Totes scum.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:36 GMT
#4375
On December 20 2014 07:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'll shenannie anyone right now I'm drunk with power!

Shenannie holyflare

Imagine how grumpy he'll get if he is town and how happy we will be if he is mafia
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:45 GMT
#4391
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


Stop being stupid and see how fast the tube lynch got traction

And you wonder if he is a good lynch.

Lol...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:46 GMT
#4392
Vote HF for great justice!!!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:50 GMT
#4400
On December 20 2014 07:47 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


Stop being stupid and see how fast the tube lynch got traction

And you wonder if he is a good lynch.

Lol...


Last minute shenanigans are usually town-based since the scumteam have a hard time organizing anything so quickly.


It's, however, slower to take traction because (1) scum will be against it if scum is the target of the shenannies and (2) town will doubt himself a little before joining the wagon because they don't have perfect information.

Proof: the lynch I led on mafia Robik on guilty mini mafia
Proof: the mislynch on me on Russia today
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:52 GMT
#4402
On December 20 2014 07:49 rsoultin wrote:
I may be having buyers' remorse here in about 12 minutes, I'll admit, however this is the most pushback I've gotten from my scumreads since the Templar wagon took place.

Plus almost all of my townreads are involved in it.

^^ So...if I'm wrong, Tube, sorry, bud. But I think this was the way to go.


This is the most ridiculous stance you had in this game as you were scumreading me strongly but decided to get tube lynched out of nothing.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:53 GMT
#4406
THIS IS GOING TO BE A MISLYNCH YOU STUPID FUCKING TOWN

AAARGH

FUCKING VOTE HOLYFLARE!!!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:56 GMT
#4408
NO

YOU DON'T GET IT

HOLYFLARE IS STILL ALIVE AND IT'S DAY 4

SCUM DECIDED TO KILL KOSHI INSTEAD OF HF
SAMDRED INSTEAD OF HF

HOW THE FUCK YOU DON'T SEE IT?

HF IS A STRONG PLAYER AND IF MAFIA FEARED HIM HE WOULD BE SHOT
SHOT

THEY KILLED KOSHI, FUCKING KOSHI INSTEAD OF HOLYFLARE
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 338
OGKoka 260
Codebar 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40720
Calm 3844
Shuttle 1918
Bisu 1629
FanTaSy 1456
Mini 1103
Soma 701
Rush 581
EffOrt 477
Stork 328
[ Show more ]
Light 296
actioN 282
Snow 249
Hyuk 246
firebathero 210
ZerO 209
Dewaltoss 106
Zeus 85
Barracks 80
hero 71
Sea.KH 51
Shinee 48
Killer 46
Pusan 36
Sharp 36
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 29
Free 26
Shine 20
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
PianO 17
HiyA 16
sorry 16
zelot 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7710
Dendi1002
League of Legends
KnowMe41
Counter-Strike
x6flipin674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes553
Other Games
singsing2300
hiko1591
B2W.Neo357
byalli269
mouzStarbuck203
Livibee199
Liquid`VortiX186
Hui .169
Beastyqt136
Mew2King69
Trikslyr59
RotterdaM23
Rex19
ZerO(Twitch)15
FrodaN0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV248
League of Legends
• Nemesis2683
Other Games
• Shiphtur549
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 45m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.