• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9607 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:38 GMT
#3606
It's awesome for town because I remember you saying that there is no Mass Murderer, which is true, but it reveals too much insight.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:41 GMT
#3607
STOP!
HAMMERTIME!

SL, Vivax, lian, ritoky


Get rekt.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:41 GMT
#3608
I mean, in blue...
You've got it, anyways
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:48 GMT
#3613
On December 17 2014 00:44 sicklucker wrote:
Vivax Is like confirmed town. Explain this should be interesting and kind of random


Haha.

I would rather see you explaining why Vivax is confirmed town.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:50 GMT
#3614
On December 17 2014 00:46 batsnacks wrote:
If Ritoky is mafia then HF is mafia.

If you don't think HF is mafia then you honestly have no business voting ritoky.

If HF is town then ritoky is just a stupid lynch liars policy.


Holyflare is town, ritoky hammered KSC to gain town credit and push a mislynch on a powerful player like holyflare so we could waste a tucking day discussing him, then he flips town, and all they have to do is keep me alive and blame me to waste another day on a mislynch on me.

Omg I can feel obi screaming on the OBS qt about how stupid we are for not realising it and I can see damdred saying that he never opened a present.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:54 GMT
#3618
On December 17 2014 00:52 sicklucker wrote:
Ls and vivax claimed roles at great risk with little reward. No one counterclaimed they are roles that are only gonna be one of, palmar just wants to mindfuck you. When I say "like confirmed" I say as in like 99% chance. As in you never ever ever vote them out.

Wheres my mafia motivation in hard defending you?


Tmi and perfect information. I'm valuable for mafia because I was dead wrong. Keeping me alive is absolutely awesome for mafia. Until now, of course.

If I was so right on holyflare I would be dead night2

SPECIALLY if there was a mass murderer.

Oh I'm loving this game again!!!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:56 GMT
#3620
On December 17 2014 00:54 batsnacks wrote:
So you think KSC wasted his vote to give ritoky town credit too?

You think they traded 2 scum for a HF mislynch?

I don't think so.


I don't understand what you're saying about trading 2 mafia.
They traded a mafia to give ritoky town cred, saving him from a possible lynch day3 and condemning holyflare to get mislynched day3, getting me responsible for HFs mislynch and getting me dead day4
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:58 GMT
#3621
Is it possible that there was a Scrooge role but no other role related to him?

Because that makes one of my theories even greater.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:59 GMT
#3622
God I would PAY to see mafia qt right now.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 16:02 GMT
#3624
HAHAHAHAHA

I'll be off for one hour or two.

I'd love to see if someone realises what I'm saying by that time.

If noone has solved it, I'll bring the analysis.

I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 16:18 GMT
#3628
HF I need you to work with me.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 16:40 GMT
#3640
On December 17 2014 01:30 Holyflare wrote:
I thought it was already proven obi shot lonemeow? Lonemeow was sick towny and obi said lonemeow was mafia before he shot him


If you knew it, and you saw the nightkill discussion, and didn't reveal it after his death, and you're town, I don't know what to say.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 17 2014 00:41 GMT
#3790
Had to be off all day long.

Did anyone post the analysis I was taking about or I'll have to do this now?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 17 2014 01:14 GMT
#3793
On December 17 2014 09:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 09:41 GlowingBear wrote:
Had to be off all day long.

Did anyone post the analysis I was taking about or I'll have to do this now?

You have to do it because no one here buys the HF excepet like 2 people.


I'm finding so hard to figure out HFs alignment in this game...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 17 2014 01:28 GMT
#3796
On December 17 2014 10:18 rsoultin wrote:
Explain your reads please, GB.

Backpedaling on HF when you've been called out for tunneling on him for stupid reasons isn't really impressing me. Neither is the fact that once you were under fire for it and more people actually started listening, lian took up your mantle. Shouldn't you be on board with him right now going MAFIA WOULDN'T BUSS MAFIA OVER TOWN OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID LYNCH HF NOW!!! Bats is saying it, too. What changed, GB?


I don't really know. I had a perfect scenario where HF couldn't make part of it, but mass murderer flipping makes things strange.
I assumed I could be wrong. And for a second it looked that HF could be town.

There is a point here: would mafia holyflare bus mass murderer so hard just to get town cred?
Maybe that's why he stopped pushing ritoky until I said he looked weird?

I don't know man. It's very confusing.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 17 2014 01:35 GMT
#3799
But well, my theory that scum could have hammered HF but didn't was proven right.

If you're still scumreading me, remember that I was the one that started to ask questions about notification to ritoky. This is exactly what I was trying to achieve at that moment. That's why after his answer I asked anyone who was roleblocked day1 to claim.

Also, as holyflare quoted Vivax, LoneMeow was shot by vigi.

Proof one is that Obi said he was reading LM as mafia
Proof two is that, as only 2 kills happened, Obi was shot AND roleblocked, which is TOO accurate night actions for mafia UNLESS they realise obi was the only one scumreading LM. And as they know they didn't shoot LM night one, it was easy to know who to roleblock and kill.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 17 2014 01:39 GMT
#3801
I don't know if the sudden realisation from Vivax was TMI or smart townie, because it took me long to understand the nightkills.

Also, ritoky probably sent his present to another scum partner when he claimed he was going to open it. HF, please, open your present if you haven't sent it yet.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 17 2014 01:45 GMT
#3803
On December 17 2014 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 00:41 GlowingBear wrote:
STOP!
HAMMERTIME!

SL, Vivax, lian, ritoky


Get rekt.


^So why are we talking about HF now?

I asked for your reads. You were going to give us the grand mafia plan. How does ritoky being mass murderer change anything? Was your scumlist contingent on which scum role he pulled?

You gave us these and voted HF. You said not ritoky or HF today. You proposed froggynoddy before these four.

What's going on with you, GB?


I said not ritoky or HF as a reaction to see who would try to deflect a lynch on a partner. Scumreading both lian and Vivax for actually trying to do it. Thinking that there was the KSC role and that kita, the disgruntled, died, I thought he was shot by KSC. This would mean that other kills were kush, damdred and LM. LM was killed by vigi. Only 2 kills left. So damdred didn't die from the present, he died from the 2kp, which means SL gave the present to him and killed him to say it was the death present who killed him to gain towncred.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 17 2014 01:46 GMT
#3804
On December 17 2014 10:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 10:35 GlowingBear wrote:
But well, my theory that scum could have hammered HF but didn't was proven right.

If you're still scumreading me, remember that I was the one that started to ask questions about notification to ritoky. This is exactly what I was trying to achieve at that moment. That's why after his answer I asked anyone who was roleblocked day1 to claim.

Also, as holyflare quoted Vivax, LoneMeow was shot by vigi.

Proof one is that Obi said he was reading LM as mafia
Proof two is that, as only 2 kills happened, Obi was shot AND roleblocked, which is TOO accurate night actions for mafia UNLESS they realise obi was the only one scumreading LM. And as they know they didn't shoot LM night one, it was easy to know who to roleblock and kill.


You said okay and moved on. Bats is the one who figured it out. Come on, GB. You can't claim credit for what you didn't do. You didn't even vote ritoky after supposedly trapping him.


Because I couldn't get back earlier to change my vote.

If you think that bats was the guy who made the hard push, you're wrong. If you really think I would question my scum partner so he slips doing something impossible...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 17 2014 01:52 GMT
#3806
On December 17 2014 10:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 10:46 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 17 2014 10:40 rsoultin wrote:
On December 17 2014 10:35 GlowingBear wrote:
But well, my theory that scum could have hammered HF but didn't was proven right.

If you're still scumreading me, remember that I was the one that started to ask questions about notification to ritoky. This is exactly what I was trying to achieve at that moment. That's why after his answer I asked anyone who was roleblocked day1 to claim.

Also, as holyflare quoted Vivax, LoneMeow was shot by vigi.

Proof one is that Obi said he was reading LM as mafia
Proof two is that, as only 2 kills happened, Obi was shot AND roleblocked, which is TOO accurate night actions for mafia UNLESS they realise obi was the only one scumreading LM. And as they know they didn't shoot LM night one, it was easy to know who to roleblock and kill.


You said okay and moved on. Bats is the one who figured it out. Come on, GB. You can't claim credit for what you didn't do. You didn't even vote ritoky after supposedly trapping him.


Because I couldn't get back earlier to change my vote.

If you think that bats was the guy who made the hard push, you're wrong. If you really think I would question my scum partner so he slips doing something impossible...

I know some people would question their scum partner just to look townie.


Really?
"Who did you try to shoot? Did you receive a notification?"

Why the fuck I would ask him such question if I wasn't intending to see if another person would claim being roleblocked to see if there was such thing as roleblocking notification?

Seriously. Think of it.

Also, if we consider that mafia had 4kp night1 (2kp + banker + mass murderer) it means kush wasn't killed by Marley, but by a real shot, which means that there is a possibility that there is no Marley role and therefore no other spirit role and palmar is a dick for putting Scrooge with not other ghosts.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing630
Sick211
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.