• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9607 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:04 GMT
#3519
On December 16 2014 09:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 09:55 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 16 2014 09:53 rsoultin wrote:
1. I've addressed GBs case on HF in-thread.
2. Not sure how I've been less than committal on you and GB. The burden of proof is on you, because I think my "commitment" has been rather obvious.
3. I said right in my Xata read that I'm not necessarily reading him as scum, just that his play is very cautious and that raised doubts.
4. I have since apologized to Tube, and even explained what I thought and where I've gone wrong with my read on SL. Not to mention I said earlier that it was meta and he was the only one I was comfortable meta-reading.

So clearly you do need to go through my filter or read the thread yourself.


He is saying that although you are scumreading us you aren't trying to convince people that we are scum. This is you being non committal.


Now that is quite hilarious. No worries, GB. If I haven't been coming at you enough already, you'll get your wish.


You don't get it. You are pushing me. You are asking me questions. You are inquiring me. But you're making nothing with it. You're voting me? Awesome. You can't lynch me with only your vote. Youre not trying to convince others to place their votes on me. You see, you're the only one voting me. You aren't trying to get others voting me.

So you may be trying to look committal, but you aren't, because you aren't really trying to get me lynched.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:07 GMT
#3520
On December 16 2014 10:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 09:57 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, rsoultin, although I've asked about what you think of xata, you've made a HUGE post on him just to say you find him null.

But you still voted him at the end of day1

Of course you tried to say that "earlier" was "day2", but I find hard to believe you turned a scumread into an easily sheep able player.


I could quote my earlier post and bold the salient portions, like when I said I was trying to get him to explain his read on 27nb, and that his comments are based in logic which appeals to my need for things to make sense.

However, I won't. I'm not getting into an argument with you over minor details in a read on Xata when I have your case to build.


A pressure vote is never stuck in a final vote count. Never.
This argument of yours is invalid.

Can you quote a post of his where do you think it's sheep able, where there is this solid logic you're saying?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:08 GMT
#3522
Ok, build the case now that I'm pressuring you to do it.
So townie.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:18 GMT
#3526
You're right. I'm with ritoky. I'm not trying to make you post so I can read you better. Gg I'm Candy Slaws, worst enemy of Santa.

I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:31 GMT
#3531
On December 16 2014 10:21 Holyflare wrote:
And gb i afk'd after making those cases but if you want to bounce i think it's you, ritoky, templar, oats


I'm with froggynoddy, you, Xatalos, ritoky(?), maybe Templar.

Can you explain to me exactly what makes froggy null more than scummy?
I have a hard time understanding it.

Oats does look bad, btw.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:32 GMT
#3532
By tunnelling you, I've made rsoultin mafia by association.

But looking at his filter and other dead people I feel like he is most likely town, although he has this weird things I'm pointing out.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:35 GMT
#3534
On December 16 2014 10:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 10:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 16 2014 10:21 Holyflare wrote:
And gb i afk'd after making those cases but if you want to bounce i think it's you, ritoky, templar, oats


I'm with froggynoddy, you, Xatalos, ritoky(?), maybe Templar.

Can you explain to me exactly what makes froggy null more than scummy?
I have a hard time understanding it.

Oats does look bad, btw.



Nothing more than ritoky claiming scum really :p


Argh yeah, the roleblocking thing is awful...
I don't know what to make of it...

Although ff is most likely town too, him "praising" me makes me feel so uneasy on him...

ARGH
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:40 GMT
#3536
On December 16 2014 10:36 Holyflare wrote:
I've gone through fluctuations with ritoky the most tbh. Like scummy as fuck for the bs meta case to not really scummy for claiming the present but also scummy for claiming the present and then he actually saw your case on me was bad and hammered mafia so i thought he may have actually just been retarded town again and then he claimed mafia and replaced froggy who was the weakest of my reads.

All the other ones have good reasons to be scum and froggy was just afk and agreeing with your case.


My problem here is that his entrance was bad and he didn't step up after. He admits that when we don't have a good read it is okay to lynch lurkers. Then, a huge wagon was on bunnies, so: a) he either believes bunnies is mafia or b) has no idea and tries to lynch a lurker.

I don't see him doing any of these.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:50 GMT
#3541
On December 12 2014 22:50 froggynoddy wrote:
[Am reading through the thread and responding to what I see - hence disjointed structure]

I don't like the ritocky vote. When the NB wagon was going he was the only one to really try and pressure two other players. This feels town to me (as NB flipped town herself). Declaring he was opening the present is stupid, not scummy (as far as I understand the mechanic of preseent opening.

--------------------------------------------

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 08:58 GlowingBear wrote:
Who was masoned with kita?

Time to claim.


This has already been answered in the thread. I don't like that you are asking this straight up. I personally think its way too early to role claim. We need to lynch properly and then consider day 3.

--------------------------------------------

The templar is definitely scum. All his posts so far have been sensible yet have given nothing of value. He has not pushed or. Oats would also be a good lynch but would prefer templar.

--------------------------------------------

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 11:05 sicklucker wrote:
On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.



Holy slip batman!

##Vote: Tubesock









Like, this thing here. He says Templar is definetely mafia but bad up voting Tubesock.

I can't understand town mindset behind this
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 02:02 GMT
#3547
On December 16 2014 10:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 10:50 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 12 2014 22:50 froggynoddy wrote:
[Am reading through the thread and responding to what I see - hence disjointed structure]

I don't like the ritocky vote. When the NB wagon was going he was the only one to really try and pressure two other players. This feels town to me (as NB flipped town herself). Declaring he was opening the present is stupid, not scummy (as far as I understand the mechanic of preseent opening.

--------------------------------------------

On December 12 2014 08:58 GlowingBear wrote:
Who was masoned with kita?

Time to claim.


This has already been answered in the thread. I don't like that you are asking this straight up. I personally think its way too early to role claim. We need to lynch properly and then consider day 3.

--------------------------------------------

The templar is definitely scum. All his posts so far have been sensible yet have given nothing of value. He has not pushed or. Oats would also be a good lynch but would prefer templar.

--------------------------------------------

On December 12 2014 11:05 sicklucker wrote:
On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.



Holy slip batman!

##Vote: Tubesock









Like, this thing here. He says Templar is definetely mafia but bad up voting Tubesock.

I can't understand town mindset behind this


Man he says he agrees with your case but then questions you about how inconsistent doesn't = scummy when that's the whole premise of your case. I mean like mehhh. He doesn't end up voting for me which is a ++++ though his vote is very wasted.


Yeah.

I'll vote him if you also vote
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 02:02 GMT
#3549
On December 16 2014 10:59 batsnacks wrote:
Okay being serious.

What if ritoky and HF are BOTH town? What if we believe everything they expect us to believe.

ritoky made a bad decision and got himself into a bad cycle of lies

HF is being incriminated by an apathetic KSC and ritoky who made a bad decision and got himsrlf into a bad cycle of lies

What then?



Then mafia just sat back and let us die.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 02:05 GMT
#3551
On December 16 2014 11:03 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 11:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 16 2014 10:59 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 10:50 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 12 2014 22:50 froggynoddy wrote:
[Am reading through the thread and responding to what I see - hence disjointed structure]

I don't like the ritocky vote. When the NB wagon was going he was the only one to really try and pressure two other players. This feels town to me (as NB flipped town herself). Declaring he was opening the present is stupid, not scummy (as far as I understand the mechanic of preseent opening.

--------------------------------------------

On December 12 2014 08:58 GlowingBear wrote:
Who was masoned with kita?

Time to claim.


This has already been answered in the thread. I don't like that you are asking this straight up. I personally think its way too early to role claim. We need to lynch properly and then consider day 3.

--------------------------------------------

The templar is definitely scum. All his posts so far have been sensible yet have given nothing of value. He has not pushed or. Oats would also be a good lynch but would prefer templar.

--------------------------------------------

On December 12 2014 11:05 sicklucker wrote:
On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.



Holy slip batman!

##Vote: Tubesock









Like, this thing here. He says Templar is definetely mafia but bad up voting Tubesock.

I can't understand town mindset behind this


Man he says he agrees with your case but then questions you about how inconsistent doesn't = scummy when that's the whole premise of your case. I mean like mehhh. He doesn't end up voting for me which is a ++++ though his vote is very wasted.


Yeah.

I'll vote him if you also vote


Over someone that practically claimed mafia.....???


Will you vote froggynoddy or not?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 02:13 GMT
#3556
On December 16 2014 11:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 11:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 16 2014 11:03 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 11:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 16 2014 10:59 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 10:50 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 12 2014 22:50 froggynoddy wrote:
[Am reading through the thread and responding to what I see - hence disjointed structure]

I don't like the ritocky vote. When the NB wagon was going he was the only one to really try and pressure two other players. This feels town to me (as NB flipped town herself). Declaring he was opening the present is stupid, not scummy (as far as I understand the mechanic of preseent opening.

--------------------------------------------

On December 12 2014 08:58 GlowingBear wrote:
Who was masoned with kita?

Time to claim.


This has already been answered in the thread. I don't like that you are asking this straight up. I personally think its way too early to role claim. We need to lynch properly and then consider day 3.

--------------------------------------------

The templar is definitely scum. All his posts so far have been sensible yet have given nothing of value. He has not pushed or. Oats would also be a good lynch but would prefer templar.

--------------------------------------------

On December 12 2014 11:05 sicklucker wrote:
On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.



Holy slip batman!

##Vote: Tubesock









Like, this thing here. He says Templar is definetely mafia but bad up voting Tubesock.

I can't understand town mindset behind this


Man he says he agrees with your case but then questions you about how inconsistent doesn't = scummy when that's the whole premise of your case. I mean like mehhh. He doesn't end up voting for me which is a ++++ though his vote is very wasted.


Yeah.

I'll vote him if you also vote


Over someone that practically claimed mafia.....???


Will you vote froggynoddy or not?


Not over ritoky no??


Ok.
I still don't know what to do with ritoky.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 03:55 GMT
#3562
On December 16 2014 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
I really dont get anyone saying that we shouldnt lynch confirmed mafia. Thats lunacy.

Other than that, holyflare and xata are both lame dumbo scum as well as Vivax. There is a reason why nobody is picking up my lynch.


I'm sorry, you've already caught up?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 13:22 GMT
#3583
I don't want to lynch ritoky today and maybe not holyflare.

Who's up for another target?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 13:41 GMT
#3586
On December 16 2014 22:37 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 22:22 GlowingBear wrote:
I don't want to lynch ritoky today and maybe not holyflare.

Who's up for another target?

Are you serious?


Yes. Let's do it?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 13:42 GMT
#3587
On December 16 2014 22:37 rsoultin wrote:
Care to comment on any of the points on my case on you GB? If not ritoky, I will be voting you as it stands, for the reasons mentioned in the case.


I haven't read it because, as I know I'm town, any points brought against me are automatically wrong.

Anyway, is there something in there you think an explanation would be good?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:21 GMT
#3598
Hi. I've solved the night kills. I still have to solve who are the scum players.

Hint: vigi shot Lone Meow
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:25 GMT
#3600
On December 17 2014 00:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 00:21 GlowingBear wrote:
Hi. I've solved the night kills. I still have to solve who are the scum players.

Hint: vigi shot Lone Meow

TMI or lucky guess?


HAHAHA

Simple logic is the answer.

Who are you voting?

Beware: I'm completely flipping my reads.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 15:30 GMT
#3604
On December 17 2014 00:29 sicklucker wrote:
Post where are veg scum read lone meow? Anyway wont be here for vote dont do anything dumb like vote out gb today plz


I've completely flipped my read on you. You'd better get me lynched.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing630
Sick211
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.