• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6921 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 265 Next
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 08 2014 23:16 GMT
#281
On December 09 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:08 batsnacks wrote:
##vote: The_Templar

The whole point of RNG is that once it's decided, it's decided.

On December 09 2014 08:06 The_Templar wrote:
We will RNG lynch that person unless they come up with a suitable defense.

That's silly.

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:06 The_Templar wrote:
While not being a devout follower of religion, I am a member of the church of RNG.

On December 08 2014 06:54 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:53 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:15 Blazinghand wrote:
/out
/obs


((( no RNG

I will do the RNG for you don't worry


There are 26 players. Therefore, I will take the post ID of this post and divide by 26, taking the remainder and finding that position on the player list (this would have worked really well because dividing by 25 is easy peasy, but then ninja bunnies somehow managed to add one to the number). We will RNG lynch that person unless they come up with a suitable defense.


This post ID is 23413441. When divided by 26, I get a remainder of 25. That would be K3151545C.

##Vote: KelsierSC


If RNG is silly then why are you advocating it?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 08 2014 23:16 GMT
#282
Here's how it's going to roll. This game has a cap on posts so if you start the game with usual joke crap and useless things like rng that you don't follow through with then I'm going to deem you irresponsible and not worthy of being listened to this game. I've rolled town, I'm going to save my posts instead of being usual and chatty and just come up with my usual list of who to lynch and who to never lynch so that when I get nk'd you can just follow it.

Get rekt mafia
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 08 2014 23:16 GMT
#283
On December 09 2014 08:10 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Alright, so here is how it goes boys (and possible other girls?).

You should be glad that I was rerolled into the game! You know why? Because I am amazing, and will lead town to an unbeatable victory!

That being said. RNG is absolutely terrible. If you can't scum hunt, you don't belong in my game

However, Templar is more likely town for that nonsense.
Also, I have a hot date in an hour, and prob won't be back on again until the morning, so let's make some progress!


sorry, i was too busy being distracted by your 1st post excuses to read the rest, mb.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 08 2014 23:17 GMT
#284
##Vote Templar

Admitted before the game that he would fix the rng! We must not follow this
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 08 2014 23:17 GMT
#285
On December 09 2014 08:14 LightningStrike wrote:
I just going to say let's figure out who can ruin Christmas the most :O Btw I will not be here from 5:30 to 8:15ish but when I do return I will give reads if there is any at the time!


holy excuses batman!
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 08 2014 23:17 GMT
#286
On December 09 2014 08:14 ritoky wrote:
i feel like nicki minaj would make some bomb christmas carols.


#Vote: Ritoky[image loading]
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 08 2014 23:18 GMT
#287
On December 09 2014 08:15 27ninjabunnies wrote:
We got 17 days til Christmas yo

But that means if my hot date likes me, I might get presents for Christmas time.

#myplanisflawless


yeh but you have to get her a present aswell and that is always a minefield.

bitches love slippers though
Zerg for Life
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 08 2014 23:18 GMT
#288
I know what thou must do.

Full length dress heels and loose hair. No sleeves but more than spaghetticus and also dress shouldnae drag. If you are in cold place wear also a jacket, or purposely forget if only a bit nippy (the man of heat can give you his = win)

If he can still speech be very careful
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 08 2014 23:18 GMT
#289
On December 09 2014 08:10 KelsierSC wrote:
Ok make it christmassy

Santa prepared to ride his sleigh around the world, delivering his christmas gifts to all the joyful children as well as their parents and grandparents. However, Santa knew that there was a fault with his Naughty/Nice list. Someone who was listed as nice was hiding in the shadows, and he could not deliver presents to that person. But who could it be?

It was a light snowfall at the North Pole, where Santa pondered this mystery. He went down the list of suspects.

"The_Templar can not be it... he is exempt from Christmas entirely. He is neither naughty nor nice. How unfortunate for him.
Could it be kushm4sta? He has lurked in the shadows a lot, and has made it difficult for me to determine whether he is naughty or nice.
Perhaps Vivax? I was all wrong about him last year. He should get extra presents this year if he really belongs on the nice list."

Santa did not know. However, not all hope was lost. Santa pinned the list of suspects, 26 in total, to the wall with a partly eaten candy cane. He then walked outside where his reindeer were waiting, gathered a snowball, placed a small rock inside the snowball, and walked back inside.

Santa then closed his eyes and threw the snowball at the list. Upon opening his eyes, he saw that he had actually missed entirely. One of the reindeer giggled upon looking through the window. However, not all was lost. Santa's snowball had hit the wall above his list, and somehow, snow had splattered all over the wall, covering one of the names entirely.

Santa wiped the snow off the list. "So, Kelsier's name was hidden from the list...? Perhaps he is the one."

Santa went to investigate further into Kelsier's recent Naughty/Nice related doings with newfound suspicion of him.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 08 2014 23:19 GMT
#290
On December 09 2014 08:17 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:14 ritoky wrote:
i feel like nicki minaj would make some bomb christmas carols.


#Vote: Ritoky[image loading]


10/10 top town.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 08 2014 23:19 GMT
#291
On December 09 2014 08:18 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:15 27ninjabunnies wrote:
We got 17 days til Christmas yo

But that means if my hot date likes me, I might get presents for Christmas time.

#myplanisflawless


yeh but you have to get her a present aswell and that is always a minefield.

bitches love slippers though

Hijole vato

27NB is herself the feminine side; I am a potentially hot date to some whymin pholk so I know this is possible by their testimony.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 08 2014 23:20 GMT
#292
On December 09 2014 08:18 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:15 27ninjabunnies wrote:
We got 17 days til Christmas yo

But that means if my hot date likes me, I might get presents for Christmas time.

#myplanisflawless


yeh but you have to get her a present aswell and that is always a minefield.

bitches love slippers though


Cough Cough

I'm the female in this relationship.

And I'd get slippers as long as they are bunny slippers.

(Is the really a cap on posts? Lol I should really read better)
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 08 2014 23:20 GMT
#293
Hi everybody!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
December 08 2014 23:20 GMT
#294
Gogogo.

RNG sounds pretty silly. Though at least it would create some content and stop people from lurking.

On the subject of lurking. having not played in a while... when I did play, town usually spent Day 1 arguing on whether to lynch lurkers, I assume this is still the case. I have to go to bed now (work in the morning) but pre-empting this topic lets just cut to the chase and all agree nicely that policy lynching is stupid, however in the absence of a decent slip to go on, lurkers are the best of bad lynch options.

'better still, a satisfied man'
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 08 2014 23:20 GMT
#295
On December 09 2014 08:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:10 KelsierSC wrote:
Ok make it christmassy

Santa prepared to ride his sleigh around the world, delivering his christmas gifts to all the joyful children as well as their parents and grandparents. However, Santa knew that there was a fault with his Naughty/Nice list. Someone who was listed as nice was hiding in the shadows, and he could not deliver presents to that person. But who could it be?

It was a light snowfall at the North Pole, where Santa pondered this mystery. He went down the list of suspects.

"The_Templar can not be it... he is exempt from Christmas entirely. He is neither naughty nor nice. How unfortunate for him.
Could it be kushm4sta? He has lurked in the shadows a lot, and has made it difficult for me to determine whether he is naughty or nice.
Perhaps Vivax? I was all wrong about him last year. He should get extra presents this year if he really belongs on the nice list."

Santa did not know. However, not all hope was lost. Santa pinned the list of suspects, 26 in total, to the wall with a partly eaten candy cane. He then walked outside where his reindeer were waiting, gathered a snowball, placed a small rock inside the snowball, and walked back inside.

Santa then closed his eyes and threw the snowball at the list. Upon opening his eyes, he saw that he had actually missed entirely. One of the reindeer giggled upon looking through the window. However, not all was lost. Santa's snowball had hit the wall above his list, and somehow, snow had splattered all over the wall, covering one of the names entirely.

Santa wiped the snow off the list. "So, Kelsier's name was hidden from the list...? Perhaps he is the one."

Santa went to investigate further into Kelsier's recent Naughty/Nice related doings with newfound suspicion of him.

dude 10\10 for effort.

I'm town but that story was great
Zerg for Life
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 08 2014 23:21 GMT
#296
On December 09 2014 08:16 Holyflare wrote:
Here's how it's going to roll. This game has a cap on posts so if you start the game with usual joke crap and useless things like rng that you don't follow through with then I'm going to deem you irresponsible and not worthy of being listened to this game. I've rolled town, I'm going to save my posts instead of being usual and chatty and just come up with my usual list of who to lynch and who to never lynch so that when I get nk'd you can just follow it.

Get rekt mafia

This is a useless post.

On December 09 2014 08:17 Damdred wrote:
##Vote Templar

Admitted before the game that he would fix the rng! We must not follow this

That's WIFOM.



On December 09 2014 08:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey so IMMA gonna meta the patronising prick

In fact Christmas is not even about the nativity. It is about the visit of the magi; they gave good gifts for the time period in winter, hence holiday is appropos

Or if you are not of that denomination nothing actually happened and some rabbi was a good moral teacher

Or if you are of a different denomination it is PAGAN HOLIDAY OF THE SOLSTICE AND THEREFORE WIKKID

CURSES ON YE, WHO CELEBRATE

but basically people who insist on nativity during Christmas should have a two year old messing about and no sheep, in an actual house.

So lol @ patronising pricks

Also BORRACHO I WILL FIND YOU

I SEE YOU

I HEAR YOU

I KNOW YOUR WAYS

YES

Bolded: So you are OK with people not believing in the true spirit of christmas? Why does that sound like a corporate figure talking?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 08 2014 23:21 GMT
#297
On December 09 2014 08:20 froggynoddy wrote:
Gogogo.

RNG sounds pretty silly. Though at least it would create some content and stop people from lurking.

On the subject of lurking. having not played in a while... when I did play, town usually spent Day 1 arguing on whether to lynch lurkers, I assume this is still the case. I have to go to bed now (work in the morning) but pre-empting this topic lets just cut to the chase and all agree nicely that policy lynching is stupid, however in the absence of a decent slip to go on, lurkers are the best of bad lynch options.



this is a remarkable example of doublespeak. you manage to actually say nothing in an entire paragraph. have you considered a career in politics?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 08 2014 23:22 GMT
#298
On December 09 2014 08:20 froggynoddy wrote:
Gogogo.

RNG sounds pretty silly. Though at least it would create some content and stop people from lurking.

On the subject of lurking. having not played in a while... when I did play, town usually spent Day 1 arguing on whether to lynch lurkers, I assume this is still the case. I have to go to bed now (work in the morning) but pre-empting this topic lets just cut to the chase and all agree nicely that policy lynching is stupid, however in the absence of a decent slip to go on, lurkers are the best of bad lynch options.



-5 town points for this post, going into the bad boy category tonight

##Unvote Templar

Story shows awesomeness
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 08 2014 23:22 GMT
#299
On December 09 2014 08:16 Holyflare wrote:
Here's how it's going to roll. This game has a cap on posts so if you start the game with usual joke crap and useless things like rng that you don't follow through with then I'm going to deem you irresponsible and not worthy of being listened to this game. I've rolled town, I'm going to save my posts instead of being usual and chatty and just come up with my usual list of who to lynch and who to never lynch so that when I get nk'd you can just follow it.

Get rekt mafia

There is skill here, I had forgotten

Btw read that post @ 27NB in a totally fabulous voice with a limp wrist, don't you know I work in locations out in Palm Springs right?

Yes!

Anyway I still will be who I am HF but thanks for the reminder on post limits.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 08 2014 23:23 GMT
#300
On December 09 2014 08:20 froggynoddy wrote:
Gogogo.

RNG sounds pretty silly. Though at least it would create some content and stop people from lurking.

On the subject of lurking. having not played in a while... when I did play, town usually spent Day 1 arguing on whether to lynch lurkers, I assume this is still the case. I have to go to bed now (work in the morning) but pre-empting this topic lets just cut to the chase and all agree nicely that policy lynching is stupid, however in the absence of a decent slip to go on, lurkers are the best of bad lynch options.



So what you're saying is policy lynches are terrible but if it all goes sour you want to policy lynch??
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 584
ZZZero.O 160
soO 57
Hyun 49
Dota 2
qojqva2443
League of Legends
Doublelift2013
Counter-Strike
fl0m4113
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4216
Liquid`Hasu652
Other Games
summit1g6724
FrodaN1415
KnowMe346
ToD296
Pyrionflax189
420jenkins187
Livibee186
QueenE105
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1997
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur582
• Scarra368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 7m
Patches Events
18h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 7m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.