• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8453 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:11 GMT
#3151
On December 15 2014 13:07 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?


of what?

i was notified that my attempt to kill failed. i assumed it was due to RB, because i sincerely doubt any1 would protect who i tried to shoot. it did not say specifically RB tho


Ok.

Another topic: oats voted Vivax twice. He said day1 Vivax was town. He kept his vote on him. I disagree with obi. This is not a a lazy town vote.

Where the fuck is oats?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:14 GMT
#3152
Why aren't you voting HF, LS?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:32 GMT
#3159
On December 15 2014 13:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 12:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Rsoultin, what do you think of Xatalos?

Ritoky, why were you reading ff as mafia on day1?


Eh, Xatalos. For awhile I thought he'd be a good person to listen to/sheep. What I mean by that is people have town reads, yes, but not all your town reads are going to be players you actually agree with. Xatalos is logical and appeals to my need for things to make sense, and I was townreading him.

I'm less certain of him now. Not so much because of the voting at the end of the day, but because I went back through his filter when Vivax was riding him. He's very...noncommittal through most of it? Yes I know this is something to do with tone. But his reads and statements came off very cautious to me, like he's reluctant to make scum reads or something. Cautious about bunnies, reading KSC as town because his move was "too bold" for mafia, lynching bunnies cause no reason not to, noncommittal about HF and Vivax still being alive after night 1 (like he's hinting that they might be scum but not willing to pursue it), focusing on Tubes "scumslip", FF then becomes "too scum to be scum"...but then goes back to scumreading him for something called "Occam's razor"?

I'm assuming that means if it smells like a rat it's a rat in layman's terms, but I haven't looked it up.

Don't see any point where he's reading someone as strongly scummy, just this side of null. And he does seem to dismiss KSC as a potential lynch entirely, too, but that could just be a town being wrong. I also don't see (though I might have missed it) where his ritoky read changed from town to a possible lynch.

Xatalos said he had reads but wouldn't give them Night 2. He may have had his reasons, but I'd like to see them now.

I'm not scum-reading him, per se, but there are doubts in my head now. I think I just didn't notice him as much because he's not as vocal/confrontational as a lot of the other players, and I don't know that caution in and of itself is a exclusive to scum, but given how often he's commented that scum wouldn't do anything to draw attention to themselves, and then seeing how cautiously he's been playing...it does bring up doubts.


I have no idea how can you townread him earlier but keep your vote on him day1.

I also have no idea how you vote someone day1 without noticing them much.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:36 GMT
#3162
If we lynch holyflare and he flips mafia, I'll have all the information I need to hammer the scum team.
Please lynch HF today.

I have to sleep...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:52 GMT
#3173
LOL
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:57 GMT
#3177
I even said day1 I also had a present.
There was a lot of discussion about how only town would give to a town a present
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:58 GMT
#3180
Seriously, if HF flips mafia, I have contundent facts that rsoultin is hod partner.
Although I must say I'm impressed with his play here.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:59 GMT
#3182
Gonna sleep for realz now
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 13:14 GMT
#3286
Where did froggy agreed with my case?

I didn't want vigi to shoot HF because:
1) He could be town (I'm positive he is mafia but I don't have perfect information) and the way he claimed he was a role made me think he was the veteran. That's why I didn't want to talk, at night, exactly WHY HF wasn't a good shot
2) We have questions marks/scummy lurkers that are more worthy of a vigi shot: froggy, oats were the best shots.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 13:18 GMT
#3287
If you're not mafia, I've never seen your town play lacking this consistency, HF.

I remember pretty well you going against Rayn and other players when you thought they are mafia, and you're not doing it this game. Instead, you were picking on ritoky just the way you were picking on obi on hearthstone mafia. You're pushing people because they are "lying", the same excuse you used with obi in that game.

Now, really, you say 3 people are terrible for wasting their votes, does not go against them, scumreads me and ritoky, drops your vote on FF, who was soft confirmed town by Santa.

A scum who was dying wasted his vote instead of trying to survive and kill you.

You don't think all the facts are against you?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 14:07 GMT
#3298
On December 15 2014 22:34 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 22:18 GlowingBear wrote:
If you're not mafia, I've never seen your town play lacking this consistency, HF.

I remember pretty well you going against Rayn and other players when you thought they are mafia, and you're not doing it this game. Instead, you were picking on ritoky just the way you were picking on obi on hearthstone mafia. You're pushing people because they are "lying", the same excuse you used with obi in that game.

Now, really, you say 3 people are terrible for wasting their votes, does not go against them, scumreads me and ritoky, drops your vote on FF, who was soft confirmed town by Santa.

A scum who was dying wasted his vote instead of trying to survive and kill you.

You don't think all the facts are against you?



Do you think i could lynch you with 0 posts left im the day?
Do you think i could lynch ritoky with 0 posts left in the day?
Did i think fecal had a great chance of being mafia?

Only 1 of those questions has a yes answer. I was also going to check my present at night to see if ritoky actually opened it and whether he was just lying so that's why i didn't push him about his present but you fucked with everything gb.

This game is perfectly different because I'm limited by posts and not only am i on holiday and being forced to fucking post every 5 minutes just to defend myself from your bull shit but it's hard to really follow on when I'm trying to enjoy time with my gf on a romantic trip, I've done what I can and I've pushed DECENT things. Ritoky has a great fucking chance at beinf mafia now that he claimed rb while obi most likely did too but you ignore it. You push all this useless shit. You have no idea what makes me town and what makes me mafia just like last game where you thought i was 100% mafia so different insta lynch and I wasn't. You are literally just dwindling away my post count for your own gain. You haven't done anything you said in regards to my defence. You rescinded your points about me and froggy. You made up bs about me pushing things i would do normally etc. I researched the peoples votes and made extra reads on them when you asked me to and then somehow evolving a read on those people makes me scum but so does my stale vote on bunnies and so does my present sending (which apparently you use a heuristic to town read yourself. Yeh fuck that) nothing you say makes any sense.

I suggest you drop everything. You leave me the fuck alone. You play the rest of the game in a little corner and either do absolutely nothing and admit you are mafia or post reads about actual people that could be mafia. I'm so tired of your useless shit. I'm not responding to you anymore.


Alright. I've made most of my points against you anyway. If I wish to clarify things about you, I'll make one big post about you and you attack it point by point, and we don't waste more posts on this quarrel. Alright?

Let's consider we are town vs town here. Mafia is probably lurking and letting us kill ourselves.

Who are they?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 17:05 GMT
#3310
Bah. HF doesn't even want to bounce some reads with me. I've just said I was going to lay off of him a bit.
Bah.

Froggynoddy is scum.

Bye.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 17:09 GMT
#3311
I don't get why people aren't claiming. I don't fucking care about the shorty JK power. I care to know who is town and who is mafia because all we have to do is lynch them.

Why did the mason didn't claim yet?

I want to clear names from my head and go against scummy people. This is the most important thing. Yet here we are wasting our time instead of figuring out other people's alignment.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 17:28 GMT
#3313
I was reading slam as town but I'm not sure anymore though.

I don't know what I make of rsoultin.

Templar fits the lurking mafia

Obi dying and not shooting is weird. It's hard to believe mafia nailed his alignment, roleblocked and killed him.

But it seems he was roleblocked which means ritoky could be saved by nigella. Which again makes no sense. Argh.

Froggynoddy is worthless in this game
So is oats, who townread Vivax day1 after a long quarrel but keeps his vote on his townread
HTS looks bad because it doesn't look like she is trying. Same to Tubesock.
It makes no sense, however, that Templar is scum with Tubesock.

His pushes on Tubesock are timid. I can see Templar very well being mafia.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 17:42 GMT
#3315
On December 16 2014 02:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Froggynoddy to lynch


I'm lynching HF today. I just want to bounce some reads.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 19:18 GMT
#3331
-.-

None of you has good reasons against me.

Jesus.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 20:49 GMT
#3351
How do you know that, bats?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 00:52 GMT
#3509
GOD THIS GAME IS AWESOME/CONFUSING
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 00:55 GMT
#3513
On December 16 2014 09:53 rsoultin wrote:
1. I've addressed GBs case on HF in-thread.
2. Not sure how I've been less than committal on you and GB. The burden of proof is on you, because I think my "commitment" has been rather obvious.
3. I said right in my Xata read that I'm not necessarily reading him as scum, just that his play is very cautious and that raised doubts.
4. I have since apologized to Tube, and even explained what I thought and where I've gone wrong with my read on SL. Not to mention I said earlier that it was meta and he was the only one I was comfortable meta-reading.

So clearly you do need to go through my filter or read the thread yourself.


He is saying that although you are scumreading us you aren't trying to convince people that we are scum. This is you being non committal.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 00:57 GMT
#3514
Also, rsoultin, although I've asked about what you think of xata, you've made a HUGE post on him just to say you find him null.

But you still voted him at the end of day1

Of course you tried to say that "earlier" was "day2", but I find hard to believe you turned a scumread into an easily sheep able player.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever507
League of Legends
Doublelift4428
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1005
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 1m
Patches Events
15h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
OSC
23h 1m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.