• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8441 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 265 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 13 2014 23:09 GMT
#2641
On December 14 2014 08:03 sicklucker wrote:
Some good rng there ksc was clearly drugged out of his mind and could have been either

To be fair, my case was heavily, if not entirely, based on pre-hospital posts.

I do hope for a speedy and complete recovery for KelsierSC.

On December 14 2014 08:04 rsoultin wrote:
Lolol

NOW will ppl bother looking at friggin GB?

He insisted we should keep the vote between FF and HF

I want to see him respond to my comments on his Holyflare case.

The Holyflare case clearly did not start as an attempt to avoid KelsierSC being lynched. GlowingBear posted his case before I posted mine. It might have been used that way, but it certainly didn't start that way.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 13 2014 23:10 GMT
#2642
On December 14 2014 08:06 sicklucker wrote:
So I was kinda confused that he didnt vote to save himself. But I totally believed his story that he was out of the hospital and on drugs as either alignment so theres that.


One possible theory is that HF and Kelsier are both scum and that Kelsier could have sacrificed himself to preserve a presumably stronger player in the game since they were both the wagons. Again, theoretical.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 13 2014 23:10 GMT
#2643
On December 14 2014 08:08 ritoky wrote:
I would like everyone to post who they think I should shoot tonight and why.


Like honestly be careful I think you might hit a big power role like santa. I think none of ff, tube, hf are power roles or would have claimed already. Those are good targets.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 13 2014 23:10 GMT
#2644
On December 14 2014 08:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 08:05 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:03 sicklucker wrote:
Some good rng there ksc was clearly drugged out of his mind and could have been either


Yes, how lucky. Uh huh.


Like dont even start I was all aboard lynching him untill he refused to try to save himself...


so on board that you never voted on him once, and were berating those voting on him...now you're role hunting? if you're town, wtf are you doing.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2014 23:11 GMT
#2645
I'm just going to say I'm actually a role and you guys are absolute fuck wits for trying to wagon me on a case that I've destroyed three times now. Absolutely 0 people quoted my defence of gb's case when talking about me and I even said he would push me RIGHT AT THE END OF THE DAY.

Congratulations to the amount of people that voted me based on literally nothing but gb yelling for 48 hours. I scum read him not because he was wrong but because he's twisted all these individual points to make me look like mafia and only like 3 people bothered reading it at all. This is all coming from the guy last game that said I was confirmed mafia but I was town.

The vivax/nb thing (they didn't do the same thing at all)
The analysis at deadline THAT HE EVEN SAYS IS TOWN MOTIVATED??? to then actually having a read on froggy
Scum reading someone (ritoky) for pushing false information which isn't scummy.

Just read my fucking filter jesus christ.


Gj on that kelsier case /lynch though they were both rather good
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 13 2014 23:11 GMT
#2646
On December 14 2014 08:08 ritoky wrote:
I would like everyone to post who they think I should shoot tonight and why.

Unless I'm missing something, please don't do this. If the mafia know who you are planning on shooting, they can roleblock you if you choose a mafia, or let you shoot if you choose a town.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 23:12 GMT
#2647
On December 14 2014 08:06 sicklucker wrote:
So I was kinda confused that he didnt vote to save himself. But I totally believed his story that he was out of the hospital and on drugs as either alignment so theres that.

So power roles I wanna talk to you. If your on the obvious kill list. People like xata etc who are almost certainly getting killed tonight. You should tell us your role and any info you have 1 minute before eod so mafia cant do anything about it. If your a huge mislynch target and dont think your gonna die obv dont say anything.


I feel like, even if he IS town, allowing him to live and get away with this type of stuff causes my physical pain.

Which, if you are town I will apologize to you. If you are mafia god damn you're brilliant. In either case, I just don't get it.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 13 2014 23:12 GMT
#2648
i'm playing so good this game
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 13 2014 23:13 GMT
#2649
On December 14 2014 08:11 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 08:08 ritoky wrote:
I would like everyone to post who they think I should shoot tonight and why.

Unless I'm missing something, please don't do this. If the mafia know who you are planning on shooting, they can roleblock you if you choose a mafia, or let you shoot if you choose a town.


I am not saying I am going to shoot who x person tells me to or the majority says. I want to know, if everyone in the game had a bullet like I do tonight, who would you shoot.

1 person, and why.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 13 2014 23:15 GMT
#2650
Lol no shit Trfel. He claims opening a present N1, doesn't get interfered with. And claims a NK/KS was the gift. Then says that's not a stupid move as town.

I've been saying this is ridiculous all day -_-

But we got mafia anyway so I'm happy
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 13 2014 23:16 GMT
#2651
hey rit shoot hf
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 13 2014 23:16 GMT
#2652
...you @ rikoty.

Or GB, but at this point that's mostly just cause I'm tired of him yelling about one push all friggin day. Oh, that and threatening us about it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 13 2014 23:18 GMT
#2653
Like its so clear to me now that hf and ks were both the mafia and ff was getting deflected onto because he was the easy lynch. Look at who was voting for ff minus the people who moved off him at the right time. Like both hf and keslier wanted ff gone, thats gotta tell you something.

We got alot of information either way, alot of the unknowns have town reads now while a few people looked suspicious
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2014 23:18 GMT
#2654
On December 14 2014 08:16 liancourt wrote:
hey rit shoot hf


Uh huh
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 13 2014 23:18 GMT
#2655
On December 14 2014 08:16 liancourt wrote:
hey rit shoot hf


Dude, no. KSC knew he was being lynched. Why would he go, no, no, don't kill HF, kill FF? if HF was mafia with him? He didn't even try to derail the lynch.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 13 2014 23:19 GMT
#2656
EBWOP:
That was just as much WIFOM as claiming HF was mafia based on his flip. I know this. But I'm going to WIFOM against the WIFOM to prove a point.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 13 2014 23:20 GMT
#2657
I guess he wasn't Marley but still

Thx ppl

Back to awesome wedding wath me get drukdns
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2014 23:20 GMT
#2658
On December 13 2014 08:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 22:10 GlowingBear wrote:
I want to read more of the thread before making a case on HF, but a lot of his reasoning is off. The lack of push on ritoky's present claim, the multiple scumreads of wagons outside the 27nb wagon and the 27nb mislynch is all playing against him.

His entrance in this game is awful, he picking on bunnies for being contradictory when picking up on frogs awful entrance but not picking on Vivax post on frog... This kind of double standards worries me.



The first part (not pushing ritoky) is false and it's all I did all night. Not to mention I had multiple arguments with sicklucker telling him that ritoky should die even while having the present open.

The rest of the points are terrible:

A) because the likeliest place in the entire game a mafia will be is off of the town bandwagon that you say was pushed for "bad reasons" (funny how you only start to bring up that it had no reasons and push this after bunnies flipped and not before) and even if it wasn't it's by far the best place to look for mafia as a starting reference point.

B) I don't see how a mislynch that had less than half of the games players on it plays against me at all when 2 flipped townies who are actually good at this game were also on the same wagon and there are 11 people on it. Unless you're saying they are mafia too then this reason means nothing. Not to mention it's incredibly weird that you call the person who kept bringing up points on her all game mafia instead of looking at any of the people on the wagon that just did nothing towards the lynch. It's one thing to say it was a bad lynch with bad reasons but it's another to pick the person who was giving out reasons that 10 people sheeped. I don't even see how you call the mislynch bad and having 0 points when she was incredibly scummy anyway and soft claimed like 3 roles conveniently.


You also push some dumb read on how i now semi town read froggy after scum reading him. I never scum read him this entire game I just said his vote looks the worst along with yours etc because you were all wasting your votes pointlessly. Congratulations on pointing out that I researched him and updated my read though.

Show nested quote +
His entrance in this game is awful, he picking on bunnies for being contradictory when picking up on frogs awful entrance but not picking on Vivax post on frog... This kind of double standards worries me.


This also doesn't make sense at all becausw vivax agreed with the points on bunnies. His original post on froggy just said froggy was null so I don't see how that is a contradiction that needed picking on or how you even compare it to bunnies.



Your attempts to get a bandwagon on me are pitiful especially as you ONLY just started after I said I wouldn't be around till late because I was driving to Belgium.

LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 13 2014 23:21 GMT
#2659
I just got home and I forgot to say I was going to be out until after EoD and I kind of figured KSC was scum but my case was weak vs him and the reason I voted for tube was because the scum slip after earlier he guessed 6 scum would be in this setup but then he said 5 confidently multiple times and his actions were really scummy in general. I just glad we got rid of 1 scum at least ^_^ I would shoot GB myself because honestly he all he was doing was yelling HF was scum and making a horrible case taking certain points out of context from HF's posts and I kind of tired of him yelling about the case.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 13 2014 23:21 GMT
#2660
On December 14 2014 08:10 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 08:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:05 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:03 sicklucker wrote:
Some good rng there ksc was clearly drugged out of his mind and could have been either


Yes, how lucky. Uh huh.


Like dont even start I was all aboard lynching him untill he refused to try to save himself...


so on board that you never voted on him once, and were berating those voting on him...now you're role hunting? if you're town, wtf are you doing.


im not role hunting rofl? Im telling you not to shoot into possible roles. ONLY SHOOT guys who cant be power roles and maybe obi since he just completely wasted his vote. Like ff holy and whoever else I said are never power roles so shoot between them.
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM805
TKL 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 805
ByuN 312
TKL 278
mouzHeroMarine 256
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18516
Calm 2953
Shuttle 1002
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 91
Zeus 50
Free 43
sorry 29
Trap 21
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 20
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Rock 16
Bale 16
Aegong 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1286
League of Legends
KnowMe58
Counter-Strike
fl0m4462
pashabiceps954
x6flipin818
Fnx 635
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1786
Liquid`RaSZi1580
Beastyqt680
C9.Mang0281
crisheroes275
B2W.Neo234
IndyStarCraft 173
420jenkins168
dupreeh158
QueenE106
Trikslyr87
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH294
• EnkiAlexander 23
• Hinosc 11
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2804
• WagamamaTV563
League of Legends
• Nemesis3098
• TFBlade687
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 4m
INu's Battles
17h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 4m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.