• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9607 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:10 GMT
#3070
##Vote:Holyflare

I'll keep my vote on him until he claims.

OBI if you shot HF you're insane.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:17 GMT
#3073
On December 15 2014 10:10 rsoultin wrote:
There is more than one scum left, GB. Unless the vig shot the seer. lololol


Why are you ALWAYS deflecting pushed on holyflare?
Like, ALWAYS.

He claimed he was a role at night. He was obviously wishing to be shot.
This can only mean these things in his perspective:

1) Town holyflare bored with the game and upset he wasn't defended by town willing to die
2) Veteran holyflare trying to waste a shot from mafia
3) Mafia HF trying to take towncred

Number 3 is such a bad play for mafia...

Argh HF...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:18 GMT
#3076
On December 15 2014 10:10 rsoultin wrote:
There is more than one scum left, GB. Unless the vig shot the seer. lololol


Like, dude. Froggynoddy is most likely mafia. Oats is most likely mafia.
Why shooting HF who "half" claimed?
Why would he shot the most townie person in the game?

WTF...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:21 GMT
#3078
On December 15 2014 10:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
wtf why are there only 2 kills? Sorry I was actually busy until now, got myself a christmas tree. I'm starting to suspect some of these 'confirmed' towns we have. There's no mass murderer, there can't be unless someone didn't shoot even if there was a snowman or JK save. There is certainly a branch manager because of the disgruntled worker kills.

All I can see is snowman got hit + JK exists and saved someone as well if we are to assert there is a mass murderer.


...

Mass murderer can hold his shot.

This would lead space to mafia HF to claim veteran.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:21 GMT
#3080
Rsoultin claimed being roleblocked????
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:24 GMT
#3083
On December 15 2014 10:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 10:21 GlowingBear wrote:
Rsoultin claimed being roleblocked????

Rasputin called ritoky out before he showed up saying "I bet ritoky claims RB"


It doesn't mean rsoultin was roleblocked.

I want people who was roleblocked to claim right now.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:27 GMT
#3087
On December 15 2014 10:25 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 10:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 10:10 rsoultin wrote:
There is more than one scum left, GB. Unless the vig shot the seer. lololol


Like, dude. Froggynoddy is most likely mafia. Oats is most likely mafia.
Why shooting HF who "half" claimed?
Why would he shot the most townie person in the game?

WTF...


It was obviously a joke, GB. The Branch Manager was lynched. There is no possible way that there is only one scum left.

And no, I did not claim being roleblocked. I called that ritoky would claim that -shrugs- He either was as town, or he'd have to claim it, to look town. No great insight, that.


No reason for mafia to claim being roleblocked. Best mafia play = shoot one lurking townie and claims shooting him because he was looking scummy.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:28 GMT
#3089
There was no kill dealt from KSC because THERE WAS NO DISGRUNTLED CLAIM

GODDAMMIT
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:42 GMT
#3095
On December 15 2014 10:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 10:34 rsoultin wrote:
Or, and here is a really crazy thing.

We lynched KSC.

And that is why he didn't kill anyone.

You know...just a thought.


EBWOP:
Nevermind. You were talking about Night 1 there weren't you GB? It's possible he shot randomly into the crowd and happened to hit what he needed to, but yeah, it's probably more likely that someone else shot.


I don't think that's how the mechanic works...

Anyway, yes, I was talking about night1

It has been a long day and I'm not thinking properly now. Gonna put thoughts on things tomorrow.

I gently ask for anyone who was roleblocked night1 and night2 to claim it.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:43 GMT
#3096
On December 15 2014 10:42 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 09:54 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 09:52 sicklucker wrote:
Theres no mass murderer im like 95%+ sure. Your right holyflare is totally the veteran that explains everything and if hes not hes certainly gonna claim it...


There IS a mass murderer considering quantity of dead people day1


No there was 1 role with extra kp and we killed it.


...

Seriously. SL. I always post shit and eventually get ignored. But you, man... I have no words...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 02:52 GMT
#3117
On December 15 2014 11:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Ya

So

We just kill HF
FF
Or Ritok
Ok?

Ez day. If you are one of those three just push one of the other two very simple but not easy


Hm.

Slam. What should town do?

I think it's reasonable to assume that the rolecop present fell in the hands of mafia. I want the first present holder to claim if he isn't mafia.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 02:55 GMT
#3119
Btw, we have to take a look at obis analysis. Have in mind kitas last post too. He is a very good town player.

Before going with any further push, I'll read those three filters to see any kind of pattern. If they had a scumread on the same guys, we should lynch them.

I think obis vote analysis is a very good way to start scumhunting.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:10 GMT
#3131
DON'T MAKE ME THINK YOU'RE SCUM SLAM
PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:11 GMT
#3132
Are we informed if we are roleblocked?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:17 GMT
#3134
On December 15 2014 12:16 rsoultin wrote:
ritoky said he was so...we are or he's lying


There's nothing on the OP saying that.

However, I've just saw this on the OP:

"8. The branch manager can always attempt to shoot, but he only has two bullets, and if the target is not a worker, nothing happens."
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:19 GMT
#3135
On December 15 2014 10:50 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 10:28 GlowingBear wrote:
There was no kill dealt from KSC because THERE WAS NO DISGRUNTLED CLAIM

GODDAMMIT


na so many of them died on n1 he almost certainly correctly hit n1.


TMI?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:43 GMT
#3139
Rsoultin, what do you think of Xatalos?

Ritoky, why were you reading ff as mafia on day1?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:45 GMT
#3140
There isn't a world where holyflare is town.

Scumreads me
Scumreads ritoky

Lands his vote on FF.

COME
ON.

Really. There isn't a world where HF is town here.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:51 GMT
#3142
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:05 GMT
#3147
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing630
Sick211
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.