• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9607 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 01:52 GMT
#2750
On December 14 2014 10:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:44 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:34 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The most likely scenario we're dealing with is that there's scum on the Holyflare wagon. We hunt there first, and if Hf gets shot by either mafia or a vigilante and flips town, then we're in an awesome spot information-wise because we know exactly where some scum have hid, and it's likely there's more than one on his wagon.

I just realized there's actually a scenario where Oats could be scum with Holyflare, but that would depend on the mafia team so absolved of thread influence that two mafia were the leading wagons and the whole team is made up of useless players with no thread pull. Just an fyi, Holyflare is anything but useless.

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I don't think it is: out of the people who fit the bill based on their votes, LS is a claimed role as well, so it's unlikely.

All of this is mostly speculation at this point. I need to do more legwork to get my analysis out before I most likely get shot.


1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again


although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.


what?

HF needs to flip tonight or discussion won't progress tomorrow


He isn't a good vigi shot. Period.


Fail to see your reasoning here. If he's scum, dead is dead. If he's town, we waste a day trying to lynch him (or arguing about lynching him) tomorrow.


No specific logic. Bad vigi shot. That's all.
Let's move on to the next topic.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 02:00 GMT
#2754
On December 14 2014 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:50 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:44 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:34 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The most likely scenario we're dealing with is that there's scum on the Holyflare wagon. We hunt there first, and if Hf gets shot by either mafia or a vigilante and flips town, then we're in an awesome spot information-wise because we know exactly where some scum have hid, and it's likely there's more than one on his wagon.

I just realized there's actually a scenario where Oats could be scum with Holyflare, but that would depend on the mafia team so absolved of thread influence that two mafia were the leading wagons and the whole team is made up of useless players with no thread pull. Just an fyi, Holyflare is anything but useless.

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I don't think it is: out of the people who fit the bill based on their votes, LS is a claimed role as well, so it's unlikely.

All of this is mostly speculation at this point. I need to do more legwork to get my analysis out before I most likely get shot.


1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again


although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.


what?

HF needs to flip tonight or discussion won't progress tomorrow


He isn't a good vigi shot. Period.


Fail to see your reasoning here. If he's scum, dead is dead. If he's town, we waste a day trying to lynch him (or arguing about lynching him) tomorrow.


No specific logic. Bad vigi shot. That's all.
Let's move on to the next topic.


Not acceptable. If you don't have a reason to say that, why are you saying it? I am trying to play ball with you here, GB...I'm not sold that you're not town or that HF isn't mafia, so can you at least work with me a little here?


I can, but this is not a thing to be discussed at night. I can talk about any other topic you want
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 02:23 GMT
#2763
On December 14 2014 11:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 11:00 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:50 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:44 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:34 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The most likely scenario we're dealing with is that there's scum on the Holyflare wagon. We hunt there first, and if Hf gets shot by either mafia or a vigilante and flips town, then we're in an awesome spot information-wise because we know exactly where some scum have hid, and it's likely there's more than one on his wagon.

I just realized there's actually a scenario where Oats could be scum with Holyflare, but that would depend on the mafia team so absolved of thread influence that two mafia were the leading wagons and the whole team is made up of useless players with no thread pull. Just an fyi, Holyflare is anything but useless.

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I don't think it is: out of the people who fit the bill based on their votes, LS is a claimed role as well, so it's unlikely.

All of this is mostly speculation at this point. I need to do more legwork to get my analysis out before I most likely get shot.


1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again


although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.


what?

HF needs to flip tonight or discussion won't progress tomorrow


He isn't a good vigi shot. Period.


Fail to see your reasoning here. If he's scum, dead is dead. If he's town, we waste a day trying to lynch him (or arguing about lynching him) tomorrow.


No specific logic. Bad vigi shot. That's all.
Let's move on to the next topic.


Not acceptable. If you don't have a reason to say that, why are you saying it? I am trying to play ball with you here, GB...I'm not sold that you're not town or that HF isn't mafia, so can you at least work with me a little here?


I can, but this is not a thing to be discussed at night. I can talk about any other topic you want


...Unless you're trying to tell me that you're no longer certain of HF's alignment, it seems like you just don't want people to see him flip. And if you're no longer certain of HF's alignment, you should be able to "discuss" that just fine. I'm not an idiot to not understand what you're hinting at here, but the dodging is unnecessary when all you had to say was "I'm having doubts."


Listen: we can discuss any topic regarding HF. There are a lot of reasons why I think HF isn't a good shot. I don't want to talk about any of them.
But we can discuss HFs alignment, that's for sure. I still think he is scum.
Odd thing: Kelsier didn't vote HF to keep alive. Thoughts on this?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 02:32 GMT
#2769
On December 14 2014 11:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 11:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 11:06 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 11:00 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:50 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:44 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:34 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again


although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.


what?

HF needs to flip tonight or discussion won't progress tomorrow


He isn't a good vigi shot. Period.


Fail to see your reasoning here. If he's scum, dead is dead. If he's town, we waste a day trying to lynch him (or arguing about lynching him) tomorrow.


No specific logic. Bad vigi shot. That's all.
Let's move on to the next topic.


Not acceptable. If you don't have a reason to say that, why are you saying it? I am trying to play ball with you here, GB...I'm not sold that you're not town or that HF isn't mafia, so can you at least work with me a little here?


I can, but this is not a thing to be discussed at night. I can talk about any other topic you want


...Unless you're trying to tell me that you're no longer certain of HF's alignment, it seems like you just don't want people to see him flip. And if you're no longer certain of HF's alignment, you should be able to "discuss" that just fine. I'm not an idiot to not understand what you're hinting at here, but the dodging is unnecessary when all you had to say was "I'm having doubts."


Listen: we can discuss any topic regarding HF. There are a lot of reasons why I think HF isn't a good shot. I don't want to talk about any of them.
But we can discuss HFs alignment, that's for sure. I still think he is scum.
Odd thing: Kelsier didn't vote HF to keep alive. Thoughts on this?

He could have but it would have 8/8 with kelsier still lynched since he hit 8 first


His vote + another mafia on Kelsier wagon could keep him alive and kill possible town!holyflare

Which means:
1) KelsierSC wagon was pure town
2) Kelsier was bussed to give someone towncred
3) HF is also mafia.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 03:16 GMT
#2773
On December 14 2014 11:48 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, FF...you're praising him for stating the obvious. There literally are no other options. He just said:

Either scum voted for town
Or scum bussed scum when the other option was town
Or scum bussed scum when the other option was scum

That post is a completely useless insight lol.


All you're doing is bashing on most everything I post. You want to discuss things that aren't to be discussed but does not propose another topic. That is not so obvious. You're making my post looks less informative than it really is.

Kelsier keeping his vote on fecal feast is indicative of ff being town, but you seem not to care.

You were also discrediting my case on HF but you now want him to flip/ thinks he might be scum.

Really, you're looking really bad to my eyes.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 03:21 GMT
#2775
Like, if you think Kelsier was bussed, you have to start looking who pushed his lynch the most, so he looks good. It's simply as that.

It would put triforce on a bad position.

I don't see Kelsier trying to get lynched instead of someone else. His gameplay here is nothing alike Tolkien's gameplay on hearthstone mafia or damdreds vigi claim on titanic vi. There was no scum motive to bus his partner. Triforce was also out of suspicious when he brought that case up.

Which makes the bus less probable if HF is town.

You fail to see how this is importantly related to something you call obvious but does not try to give thoughts in that direction.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 04:39 GMT
#2805
The advice marv gave was to damdred, and it was about listening to what people are saying. Nothing else.
I also never said I was wrong about you and froggy. I said I couldn't find you explicitly calling him scum. I found you calling his entrance out and saying he looks terrible for wasting his vote.
Then you completely ignore those three people you said looked terrible.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 21:22 GMT
#2943
On December 15 2014 06:17 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 06:16 sicklucker wrote:
He claimed a blue role.

Then he claimed sc


No he didn't

Stop talking about his shitty claim, we will now what will happen after the nightkills.

I just ask you guys to be careful. In case I die, it means nothing regarding HFs alignment. Don't fall into WIFOM with the night kills.

Anyway, I think I'll head the other way. If HF is mafia, I have this association that froggy noddy is mafia with him. So instead of going against HF tomorrow, I'll go against froggy noddy.

By the way, if we have a vigi (which I don't think so), froggynoddy is an okay target.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 21:25 GMT
#2947
On December 15 2014 06:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
I think santa should check his list twice on vivax. I think their is probably a mafia between him and xata. Like plz let them fight all day rusputin dont break that shit up.

I also think there is scum between vivax and xat


Why exactly?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 21:44 GMT
#2958
On December 15 2014 06:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
I've got to get ready for work so feel free to berate my shitty reads while I'm not here, I may not make it back by EoN so here's my list for now.

Vivax, HF, Xat, HTS

my scum reads going into the next day because they were the main proponents of the wagon on me. Vivax and HF mentioned NKs to justify a scumread on me right away, I didn't look deeper to see who else used NK logic but these two said shit right out of the gate. Vivax unvoted me before kelsier put his vote on me, then voted me again after. xat was the last one to take his vote off me.
HTS honestly is a gut read and pretty weak.

I'm not going through the first day/night again so if there's anything in there that makes this list stupid let me know.

Slam SL truffles liancourt top towns for me


You were easily sheeping me and I'm not your top town.

Dude.
Duuude.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 21:46 GMT
#2960
On December 15 2014 06:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Something is seriously wrong here.

I have two people on the HF wagon as townreads and two others are claimed roles.

...


And they are??
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 21:48 GMT
#2962
Oh, I just remembered the game where I went full force against oats and Vivax was in there. I was scum.
He couldn't possibly change his vote to Kelsier because I looked like a townie certain of my read. That's bullshit.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 00:47 GMT
#3055
2kp.

Is there a mafia rolecop?

Holyflare, claim Veteran or I'll lynch you.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 00:51 GMT
#3059
On December 15 2014 09:49 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 09:47 GlowingBear wrote:
2kp.

Is there a mafia rolecop?

Holyflare, claim Veteran or I'll lynch you.


we killed mafias third kp yesterday


He only kills claimed disgruntled. It's a mechanic to prevent mass claim, I suppose.

There is still a mass murderer. A shot was roleblocked/hit the veteran.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 00:52 GMT
#3060
Or mass murderer decided not to shoot lol.

I find hard to believe obi didn't try to shoot. I mean, wtf.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 00:53 GMT
#3062
By the way, why would Santa try to lynch holyflare by having a "gut feeling"?
His check was obvious not on Kelsier.

Hm.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 00:54 GMT
#3063
On December 15 2014 09:52 sicklucker wrote:
Theres no mass murderer im like 95%+ sure. Your right holyflare is totally the veteran that explains everything and if hes not hes certainly gonna claim it...


There IS a mass murderer considering quantity of dead people day1
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 00:56 GMT
#3066
On December 15 2014 09:55 rsoultin wrote:
GB, I'm going to give you a minute to read before calling you an idiot. Or scum. You will find the answer if you haven't already.


What am I missing?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:02 GMT
#3068
Oh so Trfel had a green check on FF.
This makes things easier.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 01:03 GMT
#3069
On December 15 2014 08:05 batsnacks wrote:
What about ritoky though?

##vote: ritoky


You can't vote ritoky if you think HF is mafia.

C'mon.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing630
Sick211
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.