• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:43
CEST 10:43
KST 17:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6846 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 23:48 GMT
#4449
On December 20 2014 08:46 liancourt wrote:
Thats acting he can do that both alignments why are u backing him up???

Are u really a ghost???

Ghost of Christmas Present here.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 20 2014 01:11 GMT
#4501
On December 20 2014 10:09 Holyflare wrote:
I've never been more frustrated in a game of mafia in my life because the majority of people that are on me literally are not playing mafia in the slightest and have no ability to discuss, talk through points or use basic logic. It's infuriating. Your read is wrong.

What about me HF? I know I built a case on a mislynch and all but seriously what you think of me?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 21 2014 00:12 GMT
#4642
Only 1 death :O I guess we are at Square 1 for today.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 21 2014 00:31 GMT
#4656
I up for a Templar lynch if anyone wants to go for it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 01:48 GMT
#4777
Templar: Scum from looking on HF case
HF: Town he was leading the town Day 1 and 2 although he seemed off the last few days but he been busy which I can understand because it's christmas time.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 02:09 GMT
#4780
On December 22 2014 11:01 GlowingBear wrote:
LS, can you explain me how did you vote Tubesock if you had a scumread on Templar, and why did you vote with the guy you had a scumread on (considering Templar voted Tubesock all the game long and ended voting on him last day)

I had scum read both tbh with you, To tell you the truth I thought we weren't going to get enough on templar in time so I went with my other scum read which was Tubesock that why my voted swap from Templar to Tubesock.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 02:09 GMT
#4781
On December 22 2014 11:01 GlowingBear wrote:
LS, can you explain me how did you vote Tubesock if you had a scumread on Templar, and why did you vote with the guy you had a scumread on (considering Templar voted Tubesock all the game long and ended voting on him last day)

At least he felt like Leading town Day 2.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 02:48 GMT
#4799
On December 22 2014 11:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 11:22 rsoultin wrote:
On December 22 2014 11:15 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 22 2014 11:09 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 22 2014 11:01 GlowingBear wrote:
LS, can you explain me how did you vote Tubesock if you had a scumread on Templar, and why did you vote with the guy you had a scumread on (considering Templar voted Tubesock all the game long and ended voting on him last day)

I had scum read both tbh with you, To tell you the truth I thought we weren't going to get enough on templar in time so I went with my other scum read which was Tubesock that why my voted swap from Templar to Tubesock.


Poor excuse, Templar was leading the votes if I remember correctly and if it wasn't for Tubesock ridiculous shenannies, he would probably be lynched.


I wanted to see LS' response, too. However, GB, faulty reasoning or not (and I think it had more to do with me calling for the shenannies than anything) if there's one ghost in the game, there's probably more than one. LS is less likely to be scum than even FF.


WIFOM. I could say that I'd there are 2 ghosts in the game, there is more likely to be three, and the third hasn't claimed yet.

Like it or not I am the 2nd ghost for town. As I said earlier I am the Ghost of Christmas Present and that's my role and I only useful for voting T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 02:55 GMT
#4803
On December 22 2014 11:54 rsoultin wrote:
hrum...I could lynch Templar, but I don't know that he's the best lynch right now, slam. Is that all you have? The lurking? Cause he wasn't really active early, either. Just a couple giant-ass posts.

Templar mainly posted fluff and hinted at ksc being scum earlier in one of his mini stories.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 04:02 GMT
#4813
On December 22 2014 13:00 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, hi lian. No yelling today?

I think his throat hurts today after all of that yelling about lynching HF.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 15:42 GMT
#4845
You know now I see the light in the darkness we must get rid of HF to determine who wins.
##Vote: HolyFlare
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 15:44 GMT
#4846
His behavior when he isn't lynch is nonexistent but when he is being on the table he always active. If he is town it's dumb behavior.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 21:28 GMT
#4882
Holy hell that is a very long essay HF and honestly that making want to turn back on to Templar.
##Unvote
##Vote The_Templar
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:01 GMT
#4912
I going with just go for HTS with HF and sicklucker despite it stinging more than it should but sometimes life gives you lemons.
##Unvote
##Vote Half the Sky
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:13 GMT
#4940
On December 23 2014 07:02 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:01 LightningStrike wrote:
I going with just go for HTS with HF and sicklucker despite it stinging more than it should but sometimes life gives you lemons.
##Unvote
##Vote Half the Sky


HE JUST CLAIMED NIGELLA
HE
JUST
CLAIMED
NIGELLA
TITTY SAVIOUR

When I made the post I didn't see the claim but now I see the claim and who he protected Night 2 I believe him because everything made sense on why ritoky made such a weird claim on the bullet.
##Unvote
##Vote Holyflare
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:15 GMT
#4941
On December 23 2014 07:13 sicklucker wrote:
Its gg the scum team is

Hf
Oats
xata
templar if theres 4

Concede but if they dont vote out hf last make him suffer

We got 2 killed so HF would be the 3rd if he ended up as scum so we would need to look at 1 more after that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:16 GMT
#4944
On December 23 2014 07:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Lightning, I'm not a guy

I was talking about HF not you as a guy but I keep forgetting you are a girl sigh...
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:20 GMT
#4952
HTS who you protected last night?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:22 GMT
#4955
On December 23 2014 07:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:20 LightningStrike wrote:
HTS who you protected last night?

xata, she actually posted all her save/blocks

Then Xata is confirmed town then?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:23 GMT
#4958
On December 23 2014 07:21 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:17 GlowingBear wrote:
What did you think of Tubesock?


Like I said before, null. He was all over the place but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt in the end but I didn't see town in him.

What I did D4 was stupid, and when this game is over, or if I step into him in Obs QT (seeing as I am getting lynched tonight) the first thing I will do is apologise to him. I acted upon impulse, without thinking, and now I deserve what is coming to me.

You're not getting lynched no worries my sweet heart!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 821
actioN 522
Mong 201
BeSt 194
Killer 114
Dewaltoss 109
sSak 52
ZergMaN 39
Bale 31
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 28
Noble 11
yabsab 10
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g11060
olofmeister969
Happy315
Sick193
crisheroes175
KnowMe104
Pyrionflax59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos907
• Stunt477
Other Games
• WagamamaTV84
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 17m
Replay Cast
14h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.