• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9340 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#2632
Yeah, better that nobody sees that you're full of shit until after I get lynched, eh?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 21:15 GMT
#2638
Can't say I can defend him properly via phone.

Meh. He won't have the opportunity to call me town and lynch me right after anyway.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:07 GMT
#2911
Well.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:12 GMT
#2913
Go away you idiot.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:26 GMT
#2915
Yeah, I'm aware.

But I guess you overlooked the part where I said "I can't defend him on my phone."

Whatever fits your narrative I guess.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:28 GMT
#2916
It blows my mind how I end up missing so many deadlines in games that you're in because of the same exact reasons, and you keep pushing it like you found the ark of the covenant somehow.

As if it has never happened before.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:29 GMT
#2920
Ofc.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:30 GMT
#2921
On December 02 2014 12:29 Holyflare wrote:
this is nothing to do with the deadline, you literally left your vote wasted on an un cc'd blue for no apparent reason whatsoever (because you were butthurt really) which could easily be changed on a phone and you just didn't give a shit, you also town read damd and did nothing about it which is also nothing to do with the deadline

all you have done is afk and want to not lynch the people that should be scummiest to you


What scummy people?

I don't think I've called a single person mafia all game except for you.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:31 GMT
#2922
And maybe Superbia.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:37 GMT
#2923
And don't even say I left it there for no apparent reason: you literally just got off a game where you tunneled me for a week so expecting me not to react with hostility when you call me mafia because you misinterpret my easily-misrep'd meta is ridiculous. Especially when you of all people should have it down pat.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:40 GMT
#2924
Almost all of your back and forth with geript is him arguing with you over how your meta is wrong...And you're still pushing it.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:41 GMT
#2925
I don't even give a shit about your claim.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:47 GMT
#2927
I love how I said I wasn't even certain on him like 50 times in yet you're still acting like he was my 100% townread.

Good to know you're still not reading my posts.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:04 GMT
#2929
Based on what? A one-off about him trying to keep the thread straight and him not writing a case on his possible partner?

Am I supposed to put no stock into my other townreads voting him off en-masse?

Alternatively alternatively, why is it that you're totally okay with voting Damdred off and then blaming me for it? If my reasoning was strong, why didn't you sheep it? The angle you're taking here doesn't make sense.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:18 GMT
#2931
On December 02 2014 13:11 Holyflare wrote:
i'm not blaming anyone for voting damd, I just didn't really care enough to stop it which is as simple as that


You're doing that though. You're doing it right now. If my read is a fully fleshed out townread to you, then why the fuck did you vote him anyway? Saying you don't care about my townread, which was apparently super accurate to you and not to me, and then immediately saying that I'm scum for not saving the townread that I wasn't even aware of having is super fucking weird...Especially when your most important angle is "letting your townread die."

Rest of your case is "you haven't done enough," to which I say "stuff it."
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:23 GMT
#2932
I actually wouldn't even care if people blamed me for Damdred getting lynched. I can take the heat for that at the very least.

But saying I'm scum for not saving him when I wasn't even available to save him at the only point where saving him was feasible is ludicrous.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:28 GMT
#2933
Why did Jat move his vote at the last second to someone who could never feasibly be lynched in that short a period of time?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:29 GMT
#2934
His vote was completely worthless in yet he turned around and called me awful for voting someone who wasn't getting lynched either.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:39 GMT
#2935
Meh, I can see a world where he does that and it makes sense.

Still a useless vote but meh. Can't say I'm one to talk here.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 05:07 GMT
#2938
Other people that have more experience with rayn than I do with Damdred were basing their read off of other things, so I thought they might have known something that I didn't. This was part of my issue, and I believe I touched on this a while ago.

You're basing your analysis that three people say I was right and being really weird about it, while I'm basing my analysis on other people saying they're right and being really weird about it. Therein lies the problem; I was in the weird position of having a reasonable read that was contradictory to what several players, many of whom I respect as competent, had as their perception of the game, and I couldn't decide if I wanted to trust my own experience or theirs.

And you know what? I still don't know what I would have done even if I was here. The alternative wagon at the end of the day was a claimed doctor, and I might have ended up sheeping Jat at the end of it all because I don't think I would have lynched between Damdred/sn0 in that situation. So maybe I still would have wound up useless. I don't know. I didn't have an alternative lynch in the wings anyways. Do you really think that scum-me can't concoct some stupid bullshit to feed you, which I did and got away with repeatedly in the past? Or do you just think that I didn't have a strong read that I could push to rival the Damdred wagon?

I don't care if you think my thought process isn't normal; I'm not mafia.
Retired.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5186
Bisu 2464
Soulkey 1679
Jaedong 639
Mini 533
EffOrt 518
Horang2 378
Larva 367
ggaemo 245
actioN 241
[ Show more ]
ZerO 226
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 92
sorry 82
hero 72
Barracks 67
Shinee 66
Sea.KH 64
Sharp 61
Pusan 59
Snow 52
Hyun 46
Bale 31
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2631
Dendi1249
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m2714
Fnx 746
x6flipin705
edward46
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1121
hiko997
B2W.Neo476
DeMusliM288
XBOCT242
Livibee205
Liquid`VortiX203
QueenE81
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV635
League of Legends
• Nemesis3585
• TFBlade654
Other Games
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 12m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.