• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7030 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 01:10 GMT
#2355
I bet if you guys ask me for reads a thousand more times while I'm filter diving, you'll look productive when it actually happens.

Got to pad your filters out somehow though, I guess.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 01:14 GMT
#2357
IN A MINUTE.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 05:08 GMT
#2372
If I had to drop some names right now, I'd wager that Marv and Jat are my top towns.

I remember seeing exactly where geript was coming from several times. I want to say he's town since my blind defenses of other players are generally pretty solid when it comes to stopping bullshit pushes...So I will. It's fine.

By this same logic, I could probably call sn0 town as well. I can't say it's because "he's so obviously town lol" but I have a good radar for picking out bullshit pushes, which sn0 was getting pegged with early day 1. Is it enough? For now, prbs.

Holyflare is a claimed tracker.

Those are the reads I feel relatively good about right now.

Damdred's push for reads and his desire to keep discussion off of himself since his lynch is basically a done deal is a start, at the very least. There's some other nice stuff in his filter, like trying to calm the thread down when everybody was fighting. I looked into why we're killing him, and...Eh. I've never been a fan of associative reads. Ever.

For what it's worth, the last time Damdred was scum and got totally fucking boned like he supposedly is now, he made a case on his remaining partner out of nowhere to try and save himself. Here, it's more like he's grasping at whatever he can get his hands on and desperately trying to move the thread forward. Does it mean anything? I honestly don't know. I've played with rayn as mafia once and he got vigi'd out of nowhere on night 1; I can't say I know rayn's meta enough to say "this is exactly what he would do."

At the same time, I don't really see a reason to vote anyone else at this stage. I accept the fact that I might be getting AtE'd here and suckered into not voting him since Damdred is sort of adorable and whatnot, but I might need a bit of a push to join this wagon. I just don't feel confident on him either way, so I want to see him play today out. (Though if he doesn't step up, my vote is going to default to him just because I won't have the time to bail him out if he insists on not being super useful.)

Superbia...I'm going to need time to flesh this read out. I kind of put stock into what Marv and Jat were saying about him in the sense that he's way more focused than he was before after reviewing his filter. I still don't like his bit about information lynching and whatnot, but townies do that too, so. I'm probably going to accept the fact that I can't really read him reliably. Still, prbs a town lean.

I actually forgot Sentinel was in the game, albeit he isn't playing anything like he was back in Campus. So that's a thing.

Palmar also exists.

So...that's kind of where I stand right now. I don't really have a super definitive read on Damdred, but I usually base my play on the main lynch of the day. I want him to see how he plays today out because I don't really see any other alternatives to him atm.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 05:08 GMT
#2373
And those are my reads.

Now get off my dick.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 05:11 GMT
#2374
Alternatively alternatively, if we're really going to go down the path of associative reads, who is Damdred's other partner?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 05:33 GMT
#2376
Glad to see my post went completely over your head.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 05:38 GMT
#2377
Did you deliberately ignore the part where I wanted him to play more so I could solidify my read on him or did you just ignore that so you could vote me?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:11 GMT
#2380
##vote holyflare

Nah. You can get lynched. If you're just going to act like an idiot and nitpick at my posts then I'm just going to vote you and leave.

I've explained my thought processes and you're just like "no, lol." Gtfo.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:18 GMT
#2384
On December 01 2014 15:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 15:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
##vote holyflare

Nah. You can get lynched. If you're just going to act like an idiot and nitpick at my posts then I'm just going to vote you and leave.

I've explained my thought processes and you're just like "no, lol." Gtfo.

It would be appreciated if you answered the stuff he brought up instead of omgussing since I think he has a point.


Uhm. He doesn't?

I fail to see what point was worth discussing since I feel like almost everything he brought up has been explained adequately.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:19 GMT
#2385
On December 01 2014 15:14 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 15:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On December 01 2014 13:24 Holyflare wrote:
On December 01 2014 13:05 Damdred wrote:
This is silly, and if I flip town?


"if"

What's the opposite of "when"?

That word belongs there.


stop focusing on me, you are being useless for town atm. If you think I'm scum and your town how does what you doing find the ladt mafia? Give reads sent

@obi why waste a vote on someone you think is town in hf and blue at that


Because he's being scummy?

Like mafia can't fakeclaim, for srs.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:23 GMT
#2388
I called Palmar out and you jackasses said that it was scummy because I was supposedly not doing anything either.

Now I do something and FUCK HE'S NOT CALLING PALMAR OUT.

I'm not even voting Damdred right now. I said if he doesn't pick his play up and look more town, then I'd vote him. Is my vote on him now? Is my read on him solid? It isn't, and it's not, so saying that I'm just going to up and fucking lynch Damdred because I think he could be townie at the end of the day is literally stupid.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:27 GMT
#2390
On December 01 2014 15:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 15:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I called Palmar out and you jackasses said that it was scummy because I was supposedly not doing anything either.

Now I do something and FUCK HE'S NOT CALLING PALMAR OUT.

I'm not even voting Damdred right now. I said if he doesn't pick his play up and look more town, then I'd vote him. Is my vote on him now? Is my read on him solid? It isn't, and it's not, so saying that I'm just going to up and fucking lynch Damdred because I think he could be townie at the end of the day is literally stupid.

No, you are instead wasting your vote on the uncced blue who is never going to be lynched today.


Cool.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:32 GMT
#2392
I am going to type this in bold letters so you understand it.

If Damdred is townie, I will save him. If he isn't, I won't. I am not 100% in my read on him and if I don't feel confident then he could die for all I care.

Now you have no reason for not understanding it and pushing it further is a scumclaim.

Good day to you, sir.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:52 GMT
#2394
Damdred.

Where did you go?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 07:17 GMT
#2395
Oh, you left after I considered you worth saving?

Good to know.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 07:17 GMT
#2396
I'm going to bed.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 17:09 GMT
#2516
I'm Phone.

Expect nothing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 17:10 GMT
#2517
Palmar seems town though.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 17:17 GMT
#2520
Dissonance? Where?

Also Damdred looks much better. Hrm.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 21:03 GMT
#2628
Can you guys stop jumping down my throat while I'm at work? That'd be spectacular.

Also I'm not mafia.
Retired.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
ProTech146
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17485
Rain 1535
GuemChi 522
NaDa 24
Bale 23
sSak 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever471
NeuroSwarm222
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7433
taco 580
minikerr34
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1189
Mew2King68
Other Games
JimRising 602
WinterStarcraft541
C9.Mang0185
ViBE128
ZombieGrub27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1027
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 165
• davetesta31
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo394
• Stunt252
Other Games
• Scarra899
• Shiphtur613
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 2m
INu's Battles
8h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 2m
OSC
19h 17m
Replay Cast
20h 2m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.