• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:16
CEST 03:16
KST 10:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7497 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 30 2014 23:43 GMT
#2305
Who's html?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 30 2014 23:46 GMT
#2307
Oh. Okay.

Well you claimed tracker and you said that there's probably a mafia in the people rayn didn't interact with.

Okay. Those are things.

So...What?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 30 2014 23:49 GMT
#2308
I don't understand how me not commenting on Holyflare means anything, Damdred.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 30 2014 23:50 GMT
#2311
Yeah well fuck that noise. I was busy with my xbone.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 30 2014 23:52 GMT
#2312
On December 01 2014 08:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 08:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh. Okay.

Well you claimed tracker and you said that there's probably a mafia in the people rayn didn't interact with.

Okay. Those are things.

So...What?


*clap clap*

how is me being html related to this at all? also you are being incredibly underwhelming and very like your werewolf game and it's giving me the mafia feels


Was responding to what Damdred said. I still don't know what his angle is by bringing it up.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 30 2014 23:55 GMT
#2315
And?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 30 2014 23:55 GMT
#2316
On December 01 2014 08:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
And?


This was aimed at the post above that big one.

Egh. I'll iso some people or some shit. Idk.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:01 GMT
#2317
Why are people fixated on me and not Palmar?

I have a couple pages of filter on him, and I work for like 10 hours a day.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:06 GMT
#2320
My point is that my scum meta isn't even fully developed in yet you jubs think you can drop it and get away with it.

You yourself should be aware of how easy it is to misinterpret my meta so I don't know what you're trying to pull by saying "you're underwhelming so you're mafia."
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:08 GMT
#2323
On December 01 2014 09:07 Holyflare wrote:
why should i be aware of that? it looks very similar to me and you even said at the game it's because you had no time to play that game and here we are with your excuse of little time to play this game?


I used this fact as ammo during my one and only successful outing as scum so you should be aware that you don't have anything here.

What the fuck are you doing?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:13 GMT
#2328
I'm not telling you to "read me as town" because I'm not doing anything.

I'm saying that me being inactive/not having a 22 page filter doesn't make me mafia. Holyflare should be well aware of his inaccuracy in his Obi meta yet he's pushing my inactivity as something really important.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:13 GMT
#2329
On December 01 2014 09:11 justanothertownie wrote:
And if people shouldn't then why the fuck are you complaining about getting questioned? Stop that and use your time in a useful way please.


I'm defending myself?

>.>
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:15 GMT
#2333
On December 01 2014 09:14 Holyflare wrote:
I'm not pushing your inactivity!? I'm saying your game right now looks exactly like a game where you were mafia in.

I literally do not understand how you can interpret that in any other way?????


Underwhelming and inactivity go hand in hand, no?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:25 GMT
#2337
Okay, I can see where you're coming from.

Give me a minute.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:26 GMT
#2338
On December 01 2014 09:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 05:56 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On November 29 2014 05:54 Superbia wrote:
On November 29 2014 05:53 Damdred wrote:
K I'm a vt far as I know sorry I suck at mafia in general I guess


The fuck is this.


I still want to lynch you.


what happened to this superbia suspicion by the way? it evaporated into thin air, you also questioned wave over points on superbia shortly after on how they didn't make him mafia

it's gone
it replaced into "i'm sure we can get hf lynched" and then nothing more ever


Didn't really disappear.

Was responding to geript about you.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:28 GMT
#2339
Does anyone even have a good reason to townread Superbia?

I remember marv/Jat coming up with meta reasons to call him town, but I couldn't necessarily say I agreed with them. He's this really weird entity I don't really know how to approach anymore.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:35 GMT
#2343
On December 01 2014 09:33 Superbia wrote:
That doesn't explain your read at all.


It doesn't. I'm in this weird limbo and I don't know what to do with you.

I just don't see any reason to put you firmly in one camp or the other, and I feel like I need some additional input to get it through my thick skull.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:36 GMT
#2345
On December 01 2014 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 09:28 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Does anyone even have a good reason to townread Superbia?

I remember marv/Jat coming up with meta reasons to call him town, but I couldn't necessarily say I agreed with them. He's this really weird entity I don't really know how to approach anymore.


but he's somehow mafia and you voted for him?


It's a day 1 read, hf. I even spent the majority of it saying that I didn't really have a strong read.

Unless you genuinely think that I went from 0-100 based on his posts being too pretty.

Which honestly wouldn't surprise me.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:41 GMT
#2348
I wish I had a gun so I could shoot you.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 01:07 GMT
#2354
On December 01 2014 09:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 09:41 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I wish I had a gun so I could shoot you.


you could always ask to send in your kp so your dreams can come true


You should track me.

Then you can watch me running over to your mafia house and shooting you in the face.

With my gun.

That is totally real.

Yes.
Retired.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 177
ProTech120
Nathanias 96
RuFF_SC2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15605
Rain 1585
GuemChi 894
Artosis 704
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever479
Counter-Strike
taco 214
minikerr32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1018
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g7173
JimRising 506
WinterStarcraft480
C9.Mang0176
ViBE125
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick853
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra563
• Shiphtur406
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 44m
INu's Battles
9h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 44m
OSC
20h 59m
Replay Cast
21h 44m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.