Anyway, RS meatpudding are probably scum in this.
HTS looks towny
Bresh was here but not taking part
SL is meh and insane
Hopeless looks better but maybe not
Bats looks pretty good
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
Anyway, RS meatpudding are probably scum in this. HTS looks towny Bresh was here but not taking part SL is meh and insane Hopeless looks better but maybe not Bats looks pretty good | ||
|
batsnacks
United States4466 Posts
| ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
| ||
|
batsnacks
United States4466 Posts
On November 30 2014 09:20 Damdred wrote: Bats out of the vets who would be the scum i'd hate to think all the newer players go scum Oats | ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
| ||
|
batsnacks
United States4466 Posts
| ||
|
Half the Sky
Germany9029 Posts
Everyone else, I'm crushed. I'm completely horrified right now. Kush I honestly wished you were here to defend yourself or at least set me straight. I'm also horrified because failing twice in a row means I need to go back to the drawing board. I am so sorry Kush. GGs. I'm going to bed now, since it's past midnight. I'm hoping something will make sense when I wake up. | ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
meatpudding
Australia520 Posts
| ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
| ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
| ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
| ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
| ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Horang2 Larva EffOrt BeSt Shuttle Soma Mini Hyuk Stork [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games singsing2198 olofmeister1579 B2W.Neo378 crisheroes288 Sick255 XaKoH Pyrionflax157 hiko87 ArmadaUGS70 Mew2King42 ZerO(Twitch)4 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|