• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in ShieldBattery Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10787 users

Student Mafia IV (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 10:11 GMT
#2132
Breshke I am (we are?) curious, why did you partake in the shenanigans? Did I miss something?

And yea town have been a load of errors this game. I'm no exception although Bats gets the WTF award from me.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 10:13 GMT
#2133
I'm going to head out for now, but at some point today will pop back in. Have a good night!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 22:06 GMT
#2137
FFS....alright.
GG Rasputin. Dammit.

Mr. Lylo, it is not a pleasure to see you tonight.

Again, Breshke, we wanted to know, well now I want to know, why you partook in the shenanigans last night.



The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 22:09 GMT
#2138
And whilst I'm at it, may as well in the meantime,

##vote Hopeless1der
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 22:31 GMT
#2140
Breshke, second of two questions for you, any thoughts on the N4 posts, particularly any views on Oats and Meat?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 07 2014 02:44 GMT
#2143
On December 07 2014 09:41 Breshke wrote:
So the question why i partook in shenanigans is a weird question for you to ask. What do you hope to achieve from this question? I think a better question is why did I try to lynch meat. The fact is during EoD i started reading bats town. Could you not tell how frustrated hew as that we weren't voting bats and he was being voted. He was pushing his read until the EoD.


Alright, this is fair. First, I know you didn't start the shenanigans. I should not have couched it that way. But it was happening so fast, and a bit too fast for me. The votes going back and forth was what upset me because in those minutes I could not figure out what was going on when it happened.

Specifically I saw this

On December 06 2014 06:53 Breshke wrote:
I really want to switch to you here bats


followed by the voting on Meat. So I couldn't tell if you were going to change your mind or what.

When Bats also said that he wasn't doing it with 3 minutes left, that's when I knew it wasn't going to work (especially with Rasputin airborne IRL).

Could I have changed my vote from Bats, sure, but like I said before, I was convinced that Bats was more scumlike than Hopeless based on the behaviours described before. At EoD D3, I wasn't as convinced on Meat after reading the LS stuff as I was Bats and Hopeless. Given my position at that time, I didn't sense a need to. I even posted twice in there saying my vote wasn't going anywhere.

On the second question, fair enough on you not liking Meat and saying Oats is town. And now knowing Bats is town, I agree.

I'll tell you when it did occur to me when Bats was town - when he said "I hope I get lynched I'm over this dumb game" then I go to respond and at that point time my message marker showed 2200. Any earlier and I'd have mashed some keys to save him, because that was the dead giveaway.

I've found his behaviour extremely discouraging, let alone indicative of a townie to begin with, and I'd be lying if I said otherwise. (Similarly I don't believe I'm the only one that said this, I know Sicklucker said the same thing earlier too.) After EoD D2, I thought things would change but then the question dodging and such came up again, and I kept telling myself "should I be really ignoring this?"

I have said multiple times I didn't believe in meta, but that might have to change based on my general performance this game. I really don't ever want to be doing this poorly as a townie again. Honestly, I am frustrated with myself.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 07 2014 02:45 GMT
#2144
I'm going to bed now, but leave me any questions you have.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 08 2014 13:33 GMT
#2154
On December 08 2014 21:47 meatpudding wrote:
##Vote Hopeless1der
Sorry don't have time to post


.....

*rolls eyes*

Suurrreeeeeeeee you don't.......scumbag.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 08 2014 22:08 GMT
#2157
Well, well, well, that's that.

Two down and one to go. Down to the wire.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 09 2014 17:13 GMT
#2160
On December 09 2014 08:29 Breshke wrote:
HTS do you have any follow up from your questions to me before?


At this point, no I do not.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 09 2014 22:12 GMT
#2162
Well this is it. For victory.
##vote Meatpudding
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 10 2014 00:01 GMT
#2165
On December 10 2014 08:17 Breshke wrote:
Like why are you so sure it is not me HTS?


Well I have to choose between one of the two of you. The last remaining mafia is the roleblocker and you were the one to have claimed that though I doubt scum skipped out on this D1. I mean, it's possible but not likely.

You have been pushing people in the prior days leading up to this, and generally speaking you've been more credible throughout the game.

In the Bats v Hopeless vote, both of you if I recall correctly voted Hopeless, which means one of you for certain bussed. I'm more likely to think Meat would have since I didn't recall an explanation for his vote or him scumlisting Hopeless.

The other problem is Meat's lurking and not putting a strong case forward on anything at all these last few days.

I've filtered you several times now and if I had a case to make against you in any point of the game, I would have done so.

It's certainly possible you are scum, but given everything I've considered, unlikely.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-11 23:01:53
December 11 2014 22:28 GMT
#2177
GGs everyone. First win is in the bag. MVP goes to Rasputin IMO.

First game done, well clearly I have a lot to learn. Almost got lynched D2 over meta, wow you scum had a nice seat as we were self destructing and guessing left and right.

And guess I was right about 2 scum on the block when Meat and LS were both up.

Shoutout to coach Sentinel for helping me with the ropes!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 11 2014 22:34 GMT
#2179
Also Sicklucker....NOW that this game is over, go ahead and renominate Batsnacks for the blooper award
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 11 2014 22:43 GMT
#2187
On December 12 2014 07:40 batsnacks wrote:
Can we please nominate me for an award? I deserve the blooper award I was made for it.


Well since he asked...

Also looking through the QTs, didn't know you got Obs QT after your death. Nice to know.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 11 2014 23:33 GMT
#2195
Same here as town - I feel I made far too many mistakes for this first game, probably shouldn't be ignoring meta, but rather knowing how and when to use it. Any tips, feel free to shout or PM.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 213
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2349
olofmeister966
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns30481
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh392
crisheroes268
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis2100
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.