• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in ShieldBattery Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10787 users

Student Mafia IV (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 05 2014 23:29 GMT
#2079
Oats, I'm not happy at all that Bats died, and especially not in the manner that he did. I said before he had scumlike behaviour but you think I'm happy because he flipped town? Are you serious?

And Oats, read my post again, the one that you just quoted. Context please.

You four had the votes before Batsnacks changed. YOU DIDN'T NEED [b]MY[/b] VOTE. MY vote.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 05 2014 23:31 GMT
#2080
Alright Breshke, Hopeless it is.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 05 2014 23:36 GMT
#2081
I'm out for the night. I will return in the morning.

But yes, Breshke, go for Hopeless.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 05 2014 23:43 GMT
#2083
Oh shit...there's a number of possible outcomes. Let me look at this again. The bed can wait.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 05 2014 23:45 GMT
#2084
We need to look at WHEN Oats and Meat voted. Because they could have bussed Hopeless thinking everyone was going for Hopeless. That is one possibility.

Possibility 2 is Rasputin but that would mean he bussed Lightning Strike.

How far is Brisbane ahead of me (UTC)? I'm trying to calculate how much time elapsed.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 05 2014 23:47 GMT
#2085
Either way, someone has bussed someone at some stage of the game. But again, go back to D2. If Rasputin was scum, he would have hammered me.

Or wait. Kush flipped town. He wouldn't have had to hammer anyone.

OMG.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 05 2014 23:55 GMT
#2086
Okay, Meat voted AND disappeared 10 hours ago. At that time Hopeless was in the lead. Hopeless was last to vote for batsnacks. Oats voted almost 24h ago, last post prior to lynch was 11 hours ago.

So it is plausible that either could have bussed Bats.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 05 2014 23:58 GMT
#2087
If Rasputin was scum...I am trying to imagine a world where he's scum.

1 He bussed Lightning Strike.
2 EoD D2 is going to be key. He didn't vote me down, but I was forced to vote Kush to save myself.

Why would he bus LightningStrike when he could have taken us straight to MYLO D3?

If he is scum, that is the part I cannot figure out.

Am I making sense?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 05 2014 23:58 GMT
#2088
Er, I meant LYLO D3.

Straight to LYLO D3.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 00:00 GMT
#2089
Gah, I meant it is plausible that either could have bussed Hopeless.

So possibility 1 is that Hopeless was bussed early on by Oats or Meat, possibility 2 is that Rasputin bussed LS.

Which is more probable?

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 00:03 GMT
#2090
Now I'm going to bed. I will continue to sort this out in the morning. This is so confusing right now.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 00:06 GMT
#2091
It is also possible that Hopeless could be town and Oats and Meat are scum. That is the last possibility. It might seem unlikely but that is possible too. Imagine that world...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 00:08 GMT
#2092
Figure out the disposition between Oats and Meat next. That would be a good next step, I think. Especially if you still believe Rasputin is town.

Alright, now I'm out. Gah.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 08:45 GMT
#2119
On December 06 2014 15:20 rsoultin wrote:
Yes, I see that I was wrong. At least about bats. :/ I hate meta...meta is kicking my ass this game though so lol, guess I can't keep ignoring it.


Same. Damdred was right again about Bats being the "scummiest townie" or however he put it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 08:49 GMT
#2120
On December 06 2014 14:14 rsoultin wrote:
Dude, seriously? Hts never claimed that he thought hopeless was scummier. He just doesn't understand the clusterfuck of votes at the end, or why bats shifted his vote when there was no chance of lynching meat...though, to be fair, with everything happening all at once I'd be surprised if anyone was fully aware of what was happening. Correct me if I'm wrong for those who were there.


This is 100% correct, at least from my end.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 09:04 GMT
#2122
Both of you, I agree with Hopeless.
And Oats I'm glad you finally see I'm not scum.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 09:23 GMT
#2123
After last night's madness, as can probably tell, I didn't take it very well. I started imagining all sorts of scenarios where each was scum.

Regardless, I'm sure on you as well. Always have been. Even after trying to picture a scum Rasputin, the puzzle didn't fit.

Breshke questioned me first thing last night, that who was the second scum that voted Bats, saying he wasn't sure that Hopeless' partner couldn't have bussed him with the votes so close. That got me thinking "OMG what if it was Rasputin" and then my mind was scrambling everywhere. But if you were scum, you had multiple chances to take to lylo much sooner than this.

Prior to waking up, it appeared Oats had been taking my posts out of context. I feel like I was going to be framed on weak arguments. I'm just glad he re-read D2.

Meat had voted so early on Hopeless. I'm trying to come to a sensible argument why he'd do this if they are both scum.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 09:32 GMT
#2125
I am also trying to think why LS would scumlist Meat all game if both were scum. It's possible but then he obviously sheeped voting the entire game. Was Meat ever really in danger D1 and D2? Was LS doing that a backup plan for cred?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 09:48 GMT
#2128
On December 06 2014 18:35 rsoultin wrote:
It's possible? ... Am I allowed to cuss on this site cause if I'm not I've been breaking rules right and left lol -_- Okay, ahem, he'd had it out for meat for awhile. Brand new to scum. Bad at hiding himself, but others could have made suggestions to him to keep riding meat. It's possible. I don't think he would have done it without guidance from someone else though.


Scum could have had a coach in theory. There were 4 volunteers this game. So there's that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 06 2014 09:56 GMT
#2130
Bats and Sicklucker told us N2 not to sleep on Breshke before Damdred died. I wonder why?

The roleblocker caveat?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 213
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2349
olofmeister966
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns30481
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh392
crisheroes268
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis2100
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.