• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8819 users

VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 18 2014 07:25 GMT
#73
[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 04:50 GMT
#118
seckund
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 05:45 GMT
#135
On November 20 2014 14:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Does anyone want reasoning? I'm like itching to give some, but I want someone to either ask or guess what it is.


does it come with a side of fries?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 06:17 GMT
#148
On November 20 2014 14:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
So my first instinct when I want to appear active as mafia is to just get in the thread and comment on something - ANYTHING. Like, it doesn't even have to be important, it just has to be a random comment about something happening in the thread.


On November 20 2014 14:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Does anyone want reasoning? I'm like itching to give some, but I want someone to either ask or guess what it is.


[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 06:22 GMT
#152
On November 20 2014 15:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:17 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 14:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
So my first instinct when I want to appear active as mafia is to just get in the thread and comment on something - ANYTHING. Like, it doesn't even have to be important, it just has to be a random comment about something happening in the thread.


On November 20 2014 14:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Does anyone want reasoning? I'm like itching to give some, but I want someone to either ask or guess what it is.


[image loading]

Cute. Do you think I'm mafia? If yes, then where's your vote? If no, then what's the problem?


well according to yourself you're playing your mafia meta, and i should trust you as you are a reliable source when it comes to yourself.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 06:26 GMT
#155
On November 20 2014 15:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:22 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:17 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 14:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
So my first instinct when I want to appear active as mafia is to just get in the thread and comment on something - ANYTHING. Like, it doesn't even have to be important, it just has to be a random comment about something happening in the thread.


On November 20 2014 14:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Does anyone want reasoning? I'm like itching to give some, but I want someone to either ask or guess what it is.


[image loading]

Cute. Do you think I'm mafia? If yes, then where's your vote? If no, then what's the problem?


well according to yourself you're playing your mafia meta, and i should trust you as you are a reliable source when it comes to yourself.

You didn't answer the question.

Are you mafia ritoky?


you're the most mafia person in the thread, mainly cuz you're a hypocrite.

and nope.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 06:36 GMT
#158
On November 20 2014 15:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:26 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:22 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:17 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 14:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
So my first instinct when I want to appear active as mafia is to just get in the thread and comment on something - ANYTHING. Like, it doesn't even have to be important, it just has to be a random comment about something happening in the thread.


On November 20 2014 14:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Does anyone want reasoning? I'm like itching to give some, but I want someone to either ask or guess what it is.


[image loading]

Cute. Do you think I'm mafia? If yes, then where's your vote? If no, then what's the problem?


well according to yourself you're playing your mafia meta, and i should trust you as you are a reliable source when it comes to yourself.

You didn't answer the question.

Are you mafia ritoky?


you're the most mafia person in the thread, mainly cuz you're a hypocrite.

and nope.

I'm not a hypocrite. There's a very STARK difference between what I'm accusing Hopeless of, making contentless posts to appear contributory, and what I'm doing, which is making a read on someone based on my observation of their play.

There's literally nothing mafia about what I've done in the thread so far, you're either butthurt about the last game or you're mafia. I'll accept either one, but I'm voting for Hopeless because he claimed mafia first.


claims town -> hey guys this is my mafia meta -> does exactly what he says his mafia meta is.

you can believe your read all you want, but seems more like you just waiting to take a shot at one of the early posters trying to get a cheap "gotcha" moment. whether that's from a town mindset or a mafia mindset at this point i am unsure, but i think as of now it leans more scummy to me. certainly more than anything anyone else has posted. you shouldn't bring up last game cuz then i will have to dig up your reads and we will see how little we should believe this read of yours.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 06:37 GMT
#160
On November 20 2014 15:33 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there's a vote for you and a link to your filter. That's case enough for me, for reasons I provided. If you WANT to, I GUESS you could answer MY points.

What value is there in "deciphering" chez's snowflake or figuring out what the blue thing is on Chez' first picture?
I wanted to know what the painting was in the first one, and then wondered wtf the snowflake was about.
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:Is that going to help you get a read on Chez?
Not really.
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think it's more likely that you just wanted to appear contributory. You even throw in a "we" there talking about the special snowflake, implying that you're a part of town.
"Implying?" What the fuck is this VE, you have no grounds to call me scum and yet already you're turning confirmation bias bullshit.


nvm i rescind on VE this seems like an overreaction
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 06:49 GMT
#164
On November 20 2014 15:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:36 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:26 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:22 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:17 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 14:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
So my first instinct when I want to appear active as mafia is to just get in the thread and comment on something - ANYTHING. Like, it doesn't even have to be important, it just has to be a random comment about something happening in the thread.


On November 20 2014 14:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Does anyone want reasoning? I'm like itching to give some, but I want someone to either ask or guess what it is.


[image loading]

Cute. Do you think I'm mafia? If yes, then where's your vote? If no, then what's the problem?


well according to yourself you're playing your mafia meta, and i should trust you as you are a reliable source when it comes to yourself.

You didn't answer the question.

Are you mafia ritoky?


you're the most mafia person in the thread, mainly cuz you're a hypocrite.

and nope.

I'm not a hypocrite. There's a very STARK difference between what I'm accusing Hopeless of, making contentless posts to appear contributory, and what I'm doing, which is making a read on someone based on my observation of their play.

There's literally nothing mafia about what I've done in the thread so far, you're either butthurt about the last game or you're mafia. I'll accept either one, but I'm voting for Hopeless because he claimed mafia first.


claims town -> hey guys this is my mafia meta -> does exactly what he says his mafia meta is.

you can believe your read all you want, but seems more like you just waiting to take a shot at one of the early posters trying to get a cheap "gotcha" moment. whether that's from a town mindset or a mafia mindset at this point i am unsure, but i think as of now it leans more scummy to me. certainly more than anything anyone else has posted. you shouldn't bring up last game cuz then i will have to dig up your reads and we will see how little we should believe this read of yours.

This is LITERALLY what you just did to me. I didn't "gotcha" anything about Hopeless, he did some things, and I explained why I thought they made him mafia. I didn't "catch" him doing anything. You're the one who is saying I'm mafia for doing this, and YOU are doing this. What does that make you ritoky?


and i think your description of how you formulated a read on hopeless is the exact same process as to how i formed a read on you. doesn't really matter now though, i am less skeptical of you just making crap up after hopeless overreacted.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 06:52 GMT
#172
On November 20 2014 15:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:49 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:36 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:26 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:22 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:17 ritoky wrote:
[quote]

[quote]

[image loading]

Cute. Do you think I'm mafia? If yes, then where's your vote? If no, then what's the problem?


well according to yourself you're playing your mafia meta, and i should trust you as you are a reliable source when it comes to yourself.

You didn't answer the question.

Are you mafia ritoky?


you're the most mafia person in the thread, mainly cuz you're a hypocrite.

and nope.

I'm not a hypocrite. There's a very STARK difference between what I'm accusing Hopeless of, making contentless posts to appear contributory, and what I'm doing, which is making a read on someone based on my observation of their play.

There's literally nothing mafia about what I've done in the thread so far, you're either butthurt about the last game or you're mafia. I'll accept either one, but I'm voting for Hopeless because he claimed mafia first.


claims town -> hey guys this is my mafia meta -> does exactly what he says his mafia meta is.

you can believe your read all you want, but seems more like you just waiting to take a shot at one of the early posters trying to get a cheap "gotcha" moment. whether that's from a town mindset or a mafia mindset at this point i am unsure, but i think as of now it leans more scummy to me. certainly more than anything anyone else has posted. you shouldn't bring up last game cuz then i will have to dig up your reads and we will see how little we should believe this read of yours.

This is LITERALLY what you just did to me. I didn't "gotcha" anything about Hopeless, he did some things, and I explained why I thought they made him mafia. I didn't "catch" him doing anything. You're the one who is saying I'm mafia for doing this, and YOU are doing this. What does that make you ritoky?


and i think your description of how you formulated a read on hopeless is the exact same process as to how i formed a read on you. doesn't really matter now though, i am less skeptical of you just making crap up after hopeless overreacted.

Why do you say I overreacted?


On November 20 2014 15:33 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there's a vote for you and a link to your filter. That's case enough for me, for reasons I provided. If you WANT to, I GUESS you could answer MY points.

What value is there in "deciphering" chez's snowflake or figuring out what the blue thing is on Chez' first picture?
I wanted to know what the painting was in the first one, and then wondered wtf the snowflake was about.
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:Is that going to help you get a read on Chez?
Not really.
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think it's more likely that you just wanted to appear contributory. You even throw in a "we" there talking about the special snowflake, implying that you're a part of town.
"Implying?" What the fuck is this VE, you have no grounds to call me scum and yet already you're turning confirmation bias bullshit.


bolded part is a massive overreaction to someone calling you scum for a shaky reason at best 1 hour in. to me overreactions imply a person has something to hide.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 06:54 GMT
#177
On November 20 2014 15:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:49 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:36 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:26 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:22 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:17 ritoky wrote:
[quote]

[quote]

[image loading]

Cute. Do you think I'm mafia? If yes, then where's your vote? If no, then what's the problem?


well according to yourself you're playing your mafia meta, and i should trust you as you are a reliable source when it comes to yourself.

You didn't answer the question.

Are you mafia ritoky?


you're the most mafia person in the thread, mainly cuz you're a hypocrite.

and nope.

I'm not a hypocrite. There's a very STARK difference between what I'm accusing Hopeless of, making contentless posts to appear contributory, and what I'm doing, which is making a read on someone based on my observation of their play.

There's literally nothing mafia about what I've done in the thread so far, you're either butthurt about the last game or you're mafia. I'll accept either one, but I'm voting for Hopeless because he claimed mafia first.


claims town -> hey guys this is my mafia meta -> does exactly what he says his mafia meta is.

you can believe your read all you want, but seems more like you just waiting to take a shot at one of the early posters trying to get a cheap "gotcha" moment. whether that's from a town mindset or a mafia mindset at this point i am unsure, but i think as of now it leans more scummy to me. certainly more than anything anyone else has posted. you shouldn't bring up last game cuz then i will have to dig up your reads and we will see how little we should believe this read of yours.

This is LITERALLY what you just did to me. I didn't "gotcha" anything about Hopeless, he did some things, and I explained why I thought they made him mafia. I didn't "catch" him doing anything. You're the one who is saying I'm mafia for doing this, and YOU are doing this. What does that make you ritoky?


and i think your description of how you formulated a read on hopeless is the exact same process as to how i formed a read on you. doesn't really matter now though, i am less skeptical of you just making crap up after hopeless overreacted.

Good deal. Now that that's cleared up what do YOU think of Chez and fecal?


no opinion as of now, they just posted a bunch of pictures. maybe fecal is a bit melodramatic, but that's really it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 06:56 GMT
#180
On November 20 2014 15:53 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:52 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:49 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:36 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:26 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:22 ritoky wrote:
[quote]

well according to yourself you're playing your mafia meta, and i should trust you as you are a reliable source when it comes to yourself.

You didn't answer the question.

Are you mafia ritoky?


you're the most mafia person in the thread, mainly cuz you're a hypocrite.

and nope.

I'm not a hypocrite. There's a very STARK difference between what I'm accusing Hopeless of, making contentless posts to appear contributory, and what I'm doing, which is making a read on someone based on my observation of their play.

There's literally nothing mafia about what I've done in the thread so far, you're either butthurt about the last game or you're mafia. I'll accept either one, but I'm voting for Hopeless because he claimed mafia first.


claims town -> hey guys this is my mafia meta -> does exactly what he says his mafia meta is.

you can believe your read all you want, but seems more like you just waiting to take a shot at one of the early posters trying to get a cheap "gotcha" moment. whether that's from a town mindset or a mafia mindset at this point i am unsure, but i think as of now it leans more scummy to me. certainly more than anything anyone else has posted. you shouldn't bring up last game cuz then i will have to dig up your reads and we will see how little we should believe this read of yours.

This is LITERALLY what you just did to me. I didn't "gotcha" anything about Hopeless, he did some things, and I explained why I thought they made him mafia. I didn't "catch" him doing anything. You're the one who is saying I'm mafia for doing this, and YOU are doing this. What does that make you ritoky?


and i think your description of how you formulated a read on hopeless is the exact same process as to how i formed a read on you. doesn't really matter now though, i am less skeptical of you just making crap up after hopeless overreacted.

Why do you say I overreacted?


On November 20 2014 15:33 Hopeless1der wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there's a vote for you and a link to your filter. That's case enough for me, for reasons I provided. If you WANT to, I GUESS you could answer MY points.

What value is there in "deciphering" chez's snowflake or figuring out what the blue thing is on Chez' first picture?
I wanted to know what the painting was in the first one, and then wondered wtf the snowflake was about.
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:Is that going to help you get a read on Chez?
Not really.
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think it's more likely that you just wanted to appear contributory. You even throw in a "we" there talking about the special snowflake, implying that you're a part of town.
"Implying?" What the fuck is this VE, you have no grounds to call me scum and yet already you're turning confirmation bias bullshit.


bolded part is a massive overreaction to someone calling you scum for a shaky reason at best 1 hour in. to me overreactions imply a person has something to hide.

He took an already shaky premise and twisted the word "we" into a scumread. That is fucking ludicrous and I will not stand for it.


then advance the game in a more positive direction rather than just sitting there whining about it and being defensive?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 07:22 GMT
#192
On November 20 2014 16:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare is weird.


oh how vague of you.

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 07:28 GMT
#195
On November 20 2014 16:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 16:22 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 16:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare is weird.


oh how vague of you.

[image loading]

This was clearly not MSPaint


surprised by you VE, usually you all over people when they use vague and non-descript words. why you not on rayn for saying HF weird?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 07:30 GMT
#198
On November 20 2014 16:30 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 16:28 Holyflare wrote:
On November 20 2014 16:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will literally vote no one else today. And if he DOESN'T get lynched, then I'm fucking killing him in the night unless I'm roleblocked. Get fucking rekt.


Only mafia would shoot me in the night. This is the second super jump on whatever you can and think you're obnoxiously right that you've done in 2 hours though which is pretty scummy

VE most commonly claims Vig.


slam most commonly claims HJOLE
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 09:22 GMT
#238
On November 20 2014 18:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 18:17 Holyflare wrote:
that post is a good post rayn

If you mean templar's post no it's not.


but he described someone as weird, so you should like him right? RIGHT?

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 09:25 GMT
#245
On November 20 2014 18:22 liancourt wrote:
someone gimme a summary on whats happened so far


VE had fisticuffs with everyone he came across it looked similar to this:

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 09:28 GMT
#249
On November 20 2014 18:28 Holyflare wrote:
so liancourt you haven't read anything and want a summary but you are voting me?


he claimed mafia, so why wouldn't he?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 09:32 GMT
#255
On November 20 2014 16:01 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:56 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:53 Hopeless1der wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:52 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:49 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:36 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:26 ritoky wrote:
[quote]

you're the most mafia person in the thread, mainly cuz you're a hypocrite.

and nope.

I'm not a hypocrite. There's a very STARK difference between what I'm accusing Hopeless of, making contentless posts to appear contributory, and what I'm doing, which is making a read on someone based on my observation of their play.

There's literally nothing mafia about what I've done in the thread so far, you're either butthurt about the last game or you're mafia. I'll accept either one, but I'm voting for Hopeless because he claimed mafia first.


claims town -> hey guys this is my mafia meta -> does exactly what he says his mafia meta is.

you can believe your read all you want, but seems more like you just waiting to take a shot at one of the early posters trying to get a cheap "gotcha" moment. whether that's from a town mindset or a mafia mindset at this point i am unsure, but i think as of now it leans more scummy to me. certainly more than anything anyone else has posted. you shouldn't bring up last game cuz then i will have to dig up your reads and we will see how little we should believe this read of yours.

This is LITERALLY what you just did to me. I didn't "gotcha" anything about Hopeless, he did some things, and I explained why I thought they made him mafia. I didn't "catch" him doing anything. You're the one who is saying I'm mafia for doing this, and YOU are doing this. What does that make you ritoky?


and i think your description of how you formulated a read on hopeless is the exact same process as to how i formed a read on you. doesn't really matter now though, i am less skeptical of you just making crap up after hopeless overreacted.

Why do you say I overreacted?


On November 20 2014 15:33 Hopeless1der wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there's a vote for you and a link to your filter. That's case enough for me, for reasons I provided. If you WANT to, I GUESS you could answer MY points.

What value is there in "deciphering" chez's snowflake or figuring out what the blue thing is on Chez' first picture?
I wanted to know what the painting was in the first one, and then wondered wtf the snowflake was about.
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:Is that going to help you get a read on Chez?
Not really.
On November 20 2014 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think it's more likely that you just wanted to appear contributory. You even throw in a "we" there talking about the special snowflake, implying that you're a part of town.
"Implying?" What the fuck is this VE, you have no grounds to call me scum and yet already you're turning confirmation bias bullshit.


bolded part is a massive overreaction to someone calling you scum for a shaky reason at best 1 hour in. to me overreactions imply a person has something to hide.

He took an already shaky premise and twisted the word "we" into a scumread. That is fucking ludicrous and I will not stand for it.


then advance the game in a more positive direction rather than just sitting there whining about it and being defensive?

that falls in the OMGUS VE category.


forgot about this post cuz i got into a league game, but if this dude is town, then why does he care if he appears to be OMGUSing VE? if he has a scum read on VE then he has one and should push it. dun like.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 20 2014 09:35 GMT
#259
On November 20 2014 18:33 liancourt wrote:
[image loading]


dat color scheme doe
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 428
Hyuk 237
Leta 228
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 25
Shinee 22
ZergMaN 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 773
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King131
Other Games
summit1g8816
WinterStarcraft519
ArmadaUGS70
Nina64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2327
League of Legends
• Rush1470
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 19m
INu's Battles
5h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 19m
Replay Cast
16h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.