• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8060 users

VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 16 2014 22:54 GMT
#34
[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 17 2014 04:05 GMT
#41
should have to /out in paint, too

I am not out
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 17 2014 04:25 GMT
#43
On November 17 2014 13:06 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2014 13:05 Damdred wrote:
I'm tempted

Do it, the 4 hour game was very disappointing

IDK it was a pretty satisfying 20 minutes for me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 17 2014 04:33 GMT
#46
On November 17 2014 13:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2014 13:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 17 2014 13:06 The_Templar wrote:
On November 17 2014 13:05 Damdred wrote:
I'm tempted

Do it, the 4 hour game was very disappointing

IDK it was a pretty satisfying 20 minutes for me

Weren't you drunk/afk the entire game? :D

[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 17 2014 04:58 GMT
#48
On November 17 2014 13:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2014 13:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 17 2014 13:28 The_Templar wrote:
On November 17 2014 13:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 17 2014 13:06 The_Templar wrote:
On November 17 2014 13:05 Damdred wrote:
I'm tempted

Do it, the 4 hour game was very disappointing

IDK it was a pretty satisfying 20 minutes for me

Weren't you drunk/afk the entire game? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You should have done this in MSpaint, would be better IMO

[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 18 2014 03:33 GMT
#64
On November 18 2014 12:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm not sure if the novelty of paint votes and such won't wear off before the end.

[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 01:13 GMT
#106
On November 20 2014 09:55 The_Templar wrote:
Update: I may not be here very much until about 16-17 hours after day 1 begins. If I am, it will be a few hours after day 1 begins, tomorrow is pretty packed.

[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 03:45 GMT
#110
9pm is decent but I am usually off work at 8pm so pregame excuse of I'm probably going to be afk for 15-30 minutes near deadline
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 04:58 GMT
#121
[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 04:59 GMT
#123
It's a boat
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 05:05 GMT
#127
On November 20 2014 14:00 Chezinu wrote:
[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 05:10 GMT
#129
On November 20 2014 14:07 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 14:03 Hopeless1der wrote:
On November 20 2014 13:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
It's a boat

i was referring to chezinus post on last page.


and now we have a very special snowflake to decipher...

[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 05:46 GMT
#136
VE ELABORATE OR I LYNCH YOU
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 05:57 GMT
#139
so hopeless wundurr is scum because he tried to be serious?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 06:07 GMT
#145
what happened to HF= SCUM?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 06:48 GMT
#162
On November 20 2014 15:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:36 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:26 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:22 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:17 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 14:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
So my first instinct when I want to appear active as mafia is to just get in the thread and comment on something - ANYTHING. Like, it doesn't even have to be important, it just has to be a random comment about something happening in the thread.


On November 20 2014 14:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Does anyone want reasoning? I'm like itching to give some, but I want someone to either ask or guess what it is.


[image loading]

Cute. Do you think I'm mafia? If yes, then where's your vote? If no, then what's the problem?


well according to yourself you're playing your mafia meta, and i should trust you as you are a reliable source when it comes to yourself.

You didn't answer the question.

Are you mafia ritoky?

[image loading]
you're the most mafia person in the thread, mainly cuz you're a hypocrite.

and nope.

I'm not a hypocrite. There's a very STARK difference between what I'm accusing Hopeless of, making contentless posts to appear contributory, and what I'm doing, which is making a read on someone based on my observation of their play.

There's literally nothing mafia about what I've done in the thread so far, you're either butthurt about the last game or you're mafia. I'll accept either one, but I'm voting for Hopeless because he claimed mafia first.


claims town -> hey guys this is my mafia meta -> does exactly what he says his mafia meta is.

you can believe your read all you want, but seems more like you just waiting to take a shot at one of the early posters trying to get a cheap "gotcha" moment. whether that's from a town mindset or a mafia mindset at this point i am unsure, but i think as of now it leans more scummy to me. certainly more than anything anyone else has posted. you shouldn't bring up last game cuz then i will have to dig up your reads and we will see how little we should believe this read of yours.

This is LITERALLY what you just did to me. I didn't "gotcha" anything about Hopeless, he did some things, and I explained why I thought they made him mafia. I didn't "catch" him doing anything. You're the one who is saying I'm mafia for doing this, and YOU are doing this. What does that make you ritoky?

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 06:49 GMT
#163
wait wwhat

[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 06:49 GMT
#165
formattingfeast
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 06:53 GMT
#173
On November 20 2014 15:49 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 15:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:36 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:26 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:22 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 20 2014 15:17 ritoky wrote:
On November 20 2014 14:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
So my first instinct when I want to appear active as mafia is to just get in the thread and comment on something - ANYTHING. Like, it doesn't even have to be important, it just has to be a random comment about something happening in the thread.


On November 20 2014 14:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Does anyone want reasoning? I'm like itching to give some, but I want someone to either ask or guess what it is.


[image loading]

Cute. Do you think I'm mafia? If yes, then where's your vote? If no, then what's the problem?


well according to yourself you're playing your mafia meta, and i should trust you as you are a reliable source when it comes to yourself.

You didn't answer the question.

Are you mafia ritoky?


you're the most mafia person in the thread, mainly cuz you're a hypocrite.

and nope.

I'm not a hypocrite. There's a very STARK difference between what I'm accusing Hopeless of, making contentless posts to appear contributory, and what I'm doing, which is making a read on someone based on my observation of their play.

There's literally nothing mafia about what I've done in the thread so far, you're either butthurt about the last game or you're mafia. I'll accept either one, but I'm voting for Hopeless because he claimed mafia first.


claims town -> hey guys this is my mafia meta -> does exactly what he says his mafia meta is.

you can believe your read all you want, but seems more like you just waiting to take a shot at one of the early posters trying to get a cheap "gotcha" moment. whether that's from a town mindset or a mafia mindset at this point i am unsure, but i think as of now it leans more scummy to me. certainly more than anything anyone else has posted. you shouldn't bring up last game cuz then i will have to dig up your reads and we will see how little we should believe this read of yours.

This is LITERALLY what you just did to me. I didn't "gotcha" anything about Hopeless, he did some things, and I explained why I thought they made him mafia. I didn't "catch" him doing anything. You're the one who is saying I'm mafia for doing this, and YOU are doing this. What does that make you ritoky?


[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 20 2014 08:00 GMT
#219
AHA RIGHT INTO MY TRAP VE

[image loading]

I knew with all the pregame talk that mafia would hop on to the HF = SCUM thing.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2481
Rain 1595
FanTaSy 418
Yoon 95
Soma 92
Mong 60
Killer 49
NotJumperer 44
Bale 41
Hm[arnc] 28
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Sharp 20
Shinee 18
yabsab 14
Stork 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 501
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Other Games
summit1g8605
olofmeister1112
ceh9436
Happy265
KnowMe130
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2229
League of Legends
• Rush1146
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt484
Other Games
• Shiphtur852
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 44m
INu's Battles
2h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 44m
OSC
13h 59m
Replay Cast
14h 44m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.