• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6206 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome)

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 28 2014 00:14 GMT
#21
/in. Don't really need coach (i.e. has no priority).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 30 2014 09:51 GMT
#52
On October 30 2014 11:21 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2014 09:14 Superbia wrote:
/in. Don't really need coach (i.e. has no priority).


This guy needs 5 coaches.


Well yeah, how else will I be able to carry the entirety town to the victory line?

[image loading]


Btw, why are the middle 2 player slots empty?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 30 2014 20:12 GMT
#76
Hard claiming 3p.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 30 2014 20:52 GMT
#78
/confirm
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 30 2014 20:52 GMT
#79
46 hours boys.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2014 21:33 GMT
#137
RIP in pieces BH
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2014 22:16 GMT
#143
Welcome to Superbia's tunneling company!

I am currently offering a lucrative one-of-a-kind tunneling contract! Signing this contract means I tunnel the utter shit out of you today, most likely resulting in your lynch.

Are you town enough to survive the tunnel? Are you mafai and feel like taking a risk? First come first serve!
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2014 22:27 GMT
#151
On November 03 2014 07:22 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 07:16 Superbia wrote:
Welcome to Superbia's tunneling company!

I am currently offering a lucrative one-of-a-kind tunneling contract! Signing this contract means I tunnel the utter shit out of you today, most likely resulting in your lynch.

Are you town enough to survive the tunnel? Are you mafai and feel like taking a risk? First come first serve!

I'll take the contract with the extended sheeping plan. I make the most rational decisions on the way to the chopping block anyway.

Also, this is my first game of mafia where I no longer have swim practice. Which means i should,be able to operate much more efficiently now!


Congratulations on signing the contract! We will begin the tunneling process during business hours (i.e. Monday), as the company is officially closed during Sunday. Good night!
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2014 15:37 GMT
#325
Ha! You have all underestimated Superbia's Digging Company!

The play is pretty straightforward. Experienced town is never going to take the contract for these reasons:
- If I'm town, I'll be wasting my time tunneling on a townie (from their perspective)
- If I'm mafia, I'll have a great excuse to go hard on them all day.

Scum, however, is more likely to take the contract for the following reasons:
- WIFOM
- I'm not afraid of being watched, I swear!
- Easy fallback on "Wow I can't believe you actually tunneled me, you're dumb as shit"

Since Sentinel is an experienced player (apparently), I'm pretty sure he's mafai here. Him following the badsnacks pressure train (and FF/kelsier's push) on me doesn't help. Why agree and then go against it?

##Vote: [UoN]Sentinel


Some other thoughts:

Batsnacks - I'm okay with bats at the moment. His push on me seemed like the typical "push for info" I expect to see at the start of d1. Leaning town for now.

KelsierSC -
On November 03 2014 09:11 KelsierSC wrote:
Ff is my first town.. Firstly explaining to sentinal about the bh being rng king. And secondly he went back and checked the possible set ups after kush made his pronouncement then he asked kush to explain himself. That is a guy putting in the effort to catch scum.


Was an incredibly weak read at best. Feels more like a pocket or possibly (dare I hope) aligned scum. Scumlean on Kelsier. Townpoints to breshke for pinging him out for it. Also does the exact same thing as FF (see below)

Fecalfeast -
On November 03 2014 11:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Tunneling someone who volunteers, IMHO, sounds like some really unproductive stuff. Maybe I have an incorrect definition of tunneling. To just pick the first person who raises their hand and focus only on that person is to waste his time and energy on a gamble.

At least an RNG lynch opens up analysis for D2 based on votes. If the person he tunnels is town we have to decide what to do with super before we analyze votes. I don't see ANY upside to announcing: "I TUNNEL SOMEONE PLS VOLUNTEER" and actually following through.

If someone could enlighten me as to why he is town, that'd help a lot.


Why are you pushing someone for something that hasn't even happened yet? If you were really looking to catch scum you would wait for me to follow up and then evaluate from here. Pushing on someone for something insubstantial is pretty scummy: it's a losing strategy for town, and an easy way to get town-read as scum. Scum-lean on FF.

Breshke - This is a different Breshke from what I'm used to (he's way more proactive than before). His questions are spot on and the mindset behind his posts feels very town. The fact that he's more proactive only adds to to the towniness. Top town at the moment.

Elvis! - Elvis made sense and seems to have the same viewpoint as I would have on my post. Leaning town.

Grackaroni - Defends me, and I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hands his arguments are valid and logical, on the other hand, why defend me? Don't feel like the thread was stagnating at that point in time, and there was still information to be gained. Grack, why did you defend me?

Immaterial - Null. Not sure if newbie town or mafai. Sheeps Kelsier, which is horrible. Gets pinged out for faulty logic (which is by extension Kelsier's faulty logic), but keeps his vote on me regardless, which feels a little more like town pressuring than scum sheeping. Would like to see more content from him before I make up my mind (his prose is also pretty decent).

LightningStrike - Leaning mafia. Sheeps the vote for me but doesn't really seem to have a real opinion on the matter. This post screams mafia trying to insert themselves into a push/conversation:
On November 03 2014 22:33 LightningStrike wrote:
I just woke up and saw someone thinking as a scum and I can understand a bit because I still a new player on TL mafia. But currently Elvis mainly made really large posts from what I had seen except when he said he will be in a couple of hours after uni and we will need to wait for a response from him. ## Unvote it seem just Superbia made some troll posts and we kind of over reacted to it.



In conclusion: I feel like Sentinel is the most likely hit at the moment, followed by Kelsier and then FF or LightningStrike. At least 2 in those 4.


Need to get opinions/content from the following people:
- Serejai
- Cricketer12
- kushm4sta
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2014 15:39 GMT
#326
On November 03 2014 22:02 Serejai wrote:
Dear Diary,

My name is Jasmine and I am an exchange student from Germany. I am 19 years old.

Today was my first day of class at my new school! It's a small class - only about ten students - but I will try to make it my own. Upon entering the room I noticed there were only three seats left. I decided to sit in the middle seat and I hope to become friends with the two people who sit beside me!

There's not much else to write about at the moment, as I am still meeting my classmates. I hope this will be a good year!

xoxo - Jasmine


Lol. Are you claiming scum here?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2014 15:39 GMT
#327
FF, you around?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2014 15:41 GMT
#328
Bats, how trolly was I in the werewolf game? There is no meta-read on me at the moment. Stop wasting your time. What's your opinion on Sentinel/Kelsier/FF?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2014 15:46 GMT
#330
Lightning, any opinions you wish to share at the moment? Who's your top scum? Is it still me?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2014 15:49 GMT
#332
Why is immaterial your top scum?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2014 15:57 GMT
#338
If you're town, keep posting content and I will read you as town. As it stands, I feel like your FF read was negligible and very much felt like a pocket. Do you stand by your point that it was a good read?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2014 16:01 GMT
#340
On November 04 2014 00:55 KelsierSC wrote:
Also none of my logic was faulty so not really sure what you are talking about.

at least you are trying to play the game now.

your reason for reading sentinel as mafia is just fucking awful.

you say "Eric makes sense" well he said making initial posts matter is stupid. So why does sentinels initial post matter?


Who is Eric? Also my agreements are not all-encompassing, and that is not a good basis for disagreeing with my read. Here's the problem I have with sentinel: If sentinel was joking around, why did he join the push on me? The push was completely based on me doing nothing but that during d1, and as such, it makes no sense if he wasn't serious. That being said, why would he agree to the tunnel if he was town? I've gone over this. Hence he's scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2014 16:04 GMT
#341
On November 04 2014 00:55 LightningStrike wrote:
He made some rather strange posts earlier in the thread
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 12:35 Immaterial wrote:
On November 03 2014 12:05 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 03 2014 11:37 Immaterial wrote:
In light of what everyone has been saying, I'm reasonably convinced about superbia so:

##vote: superbia

As a new player I don't fully understand that tunnelling stuff he was talking about, but it did sound strange.

This is a really strange vote. You want to lynch super but you have no idea why he is scummy?


I didn't say that I have no idea why -- I said I didn't "fully understand" the tunneling business. I had already searched and found an article on that mafia wiki site, but I still didn't completely understand what he meant by that in the given context.

My interpretation of tunneling is that he would just select on person he's convinced is mafia and target them relentlessly (tunnel vision). I don't know if that's the correct interpretation, but my honest read on it was that Superbia's approach in those posts was strange. My vote was based on that combined with some other people's posts.

He seems to be trying to steer us away from the whole fiasco in his next post
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 12:57 Immaterial wrote:
On November 03 2014 12:38 Breshke wrote:
On November 03 2014 12:35 Immaterial wrote:
On November 03 2014 12:05 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 03 2014 11:37 Immaterial wrote:
In light of what everyone has been saying, I'm reasonably convinced about superbia so:

##vote: superbia

As a new player I don't fully understand that tunnelling stuff he was talking about, but it did sound strange.

This is a really strange vote. You want to lynch super but you have no idea why he is scummy?


I didn't say that I have no idea why -- I said I didn't "fully understand" the tunneling business. I had already searched and found an article on that mafia wiki site, but I still didn't completely understand what he meant by that in the given context.

My interpretation of tunneling is that he would just select on person he's convinced is mafia and target them relentlessly (tunnel vision). I don't know if that's the correct interpretation, but my honest read on it was that Superbia's approach in those posts was strange. My vote was based on that combined with some other people's posts.


Who's posts, which ones try quote them if you can. What do you think about them because of these posts?


I suppose the main post I'm referring to in regard to Superbia is Kelsier's:

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2014 11:07 KelsierSC wrote:
My reasons for super

1. Deliberately tunneling is anti town. You have no desire to solve the game and you make things harder for the rest if town.
2. I looked through his past games. I couldn't find many but i don't see evidence of him tunneling d1 at all so why does he have this tunneling ticket nonsense. just seems like a contrived entry to the thread and not really wanting to solve the game.
3. Also looking through his past games, the recent mafia game of his was very trolly
this again looks like hm setting up to troll and dick around d1.
4. After stating hr is going to hard tunnel on someone he just picks up and leaves the thread


Superbia's initial posts seemed trollish at the very least. He just dropped the posts and bailed from the thread... Maybe he's just busy, but in any case it seems that doing what he did serves little purpose but to instill confusion/chaos among the town. Kelsier's reasoning in the post quoted above regarding Superbia seems sound.

It's very fishy for me with those two posts.


Strange and fishy are not good arguments for calling someone scum. Explain to me why these posts make him scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2014 16:04 GMT
#342
I'll be back later this evening.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2014 14:55 GMT
#444
Sorry, had no time after I got home last night. Reading through thread right now.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2014 15:07 GMT
#450
On November 04 2014 05:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
So let's look at his returning post:

Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 00:37 Superbia wrote:
Ha! You have all underestimated Superbia's Digging Company!

The play is pretty straightforward. Experienced town is never going to take the contract for these reasons:
- If I'm town, I'll be wasting my time tunneling on a townie (from their perspective)
- If I'm mafia, I'll have a great excuse to go hard on them all day.

Scum, however, is more likely to take the contract for the following reasons:
- WIFOM
- I'm not afraid of being watched, I swear!
- Easy fallback on "Wow I can't believe you actually tunneled me, you're dumb as shit"

Since Sentinel is an experienced player (apparently), I'm pretty sure he's mafai here. Him following the badsnacks pressure train (and FF/kelsier's push) on me doesn't help. Why agree and then go against it?

##Vote: [UoN]Sentinel

I wait for you to make an argument and see who, if anyone, sheeps it or incorporates it into their case on me. Then I can poke holes in it appropriately, and I have a list of people who are trying to sneak by under the floorboards while you attract all the attention. Making reads based on people's reactions to events is much easier when you're involved in said events. It eliminates one of the variables.


So let me get this straight, you accepted precisely because of this reason? And you planned this within 5 minutes?

On November 04 2014 05:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +

Fecalfeast -
On November 03 2014 11:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Tunneling someone who volunteers, IMHO, sounds like some really unproductive stuff. Maybe I have an incorrect definition of tunneling. To just pick the first person who raises their hand and focus only on that person is to waste his time and energy on a gamble.

At least an RNG lynch opens up analysis for D2 based on votes. If the person he tunnels is town we have to decide what to do with super before we analyze votes. I don't see ANY upside to announcing: "I TUNNEL SOMEONE PLS VOLUNTEER" and actually following through.

If someone could enlighten me as to why he is town, that'd help a lot.


Why are you pushing someone for something that hasn't even happened yet? If you were really looking to catch scum you would wait for me to follow up and then evaluate from here. Pushing on someone for something insubstantial is pretty scummy: it's a losing strategy for town, and an easy way to get town-read as scum. Scum-lean on FF.

We're pushing more for a reaction from you, if anything. Just as a way to get you to come out, shrug off any suspicion that doesn't belong, and then proceed as needed. It's the beginning of the day - any votes this early are most likely going to be changed as needed.


Why are you answering for FF? Why do you presume to know what his goal is? This only makes sense if you know FF's alignment.
Minimal effort.
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 152
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings35
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko236
OGKoka 197
Rex 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38239
Calm 3460
Shuttle 1272
Bisu 960
Hyuk 366
Stork 310
actioN 297
Soma 280
Zeus 259
Rush 216
[ Show more ]
Mong 176
EffOrt 103
FanTaSy 100
Last 94
Mini 91
Soulkey 90
Light 72
firebathero 71
Dewaltoss 64
Pusan 63
ZerO 58
Shine 52
Bale 46
NotJumperer 43
Killer 41
Free 38
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 37
Barracks 35
Yoon 33
Snow 28
hero 27
Sharp 22
Noble 20
HiyA 19
sorry 17
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Aegong 12
JYJ 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5149
League of Legends
JimRising 306
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1335
shoxiejesuss788
kRYSTAL_5
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
gofns28162
summit1g6675
singsing1852
crisheroes237
DeMusliM159
B2W.Neo128
Khaldor56
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 26
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
• lizZardDota2114
League of Legends
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 57m
OSC
11h 12m
Replay Cast
11h 57m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.