• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:52
CEST 08:52
KST 15:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9958 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 23:56 GMT
#2369
Also it's probably just Obi.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 00:08 GMT
#2373
On November 12 2014 08:58 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 08:42 Superbia wrote:
I got roleblocked. Make from that whatever the fuck you want.

Also a little surprised bats was actually the doctor, or the hit for that matter.


Lol? If true, what the fuck? Why didn't scum just roleblock batsnacks and lynch Rayn? batsnacks being dead doesn't really hurt us much, to be honest. It's not like he was contributing to the thread or anything.


I don't fucking know. Either it's to put some WIFOM garbage on me or they thought I might've been medic or something? But then why kill bats? Probably just WIFOM.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 00:13 GMT
#2375
Actually I can see Obi RBing me for swag reasons. Pretty fucking sure it's Obi.

##Vote: ObiWanShinobi
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 00:15 GMT
#2376
On November 12 2014 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
SO the fact that bats was the kill and not rayn means this.

1. The mafia is bad and doesint know that the medic is useless since he can roleblock him every round.
2. Someones fucking with us thats not on rayns radar. The only person that could be is obiwan

So that doesint really tell us much. but what this does tell thats very important is this.

Superbia is #1 on rayns lynch list if hes mafia hes not bad enough to leave him in the game. I dont want to lynch superbia today I want to lynch ff or obiwan, maybe even elvis


Dude if you're ever in a game where I roll mafia and you're town you're going to lose hard. Mafia can do whatever the fuck they want. That's why WIFOM is a thing.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 00:33 GMT
#2385
You definitely should not take this information into account for deciding whether to lynch me. Evaluate my whole game and go from there.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 22:37 GMT
#2514
Or we can lynch Obi and you guys can reminisce and become friends during post game.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 22:38 GMT
#2515
I have no idea how anyone can read him town. No fucking clue.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 22:48 GMT
#2518
Okay Elvis. Let's say we lynch SL today and he flips town. Then what is your plan? Do you have any reads on the people currently unconfirmed?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 22:49 GMT
#2520
On November 13 2014 07:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm pretty town, imo.


That's a sick read. Who else is town? Who's the non-town? Enlighten me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 22:50 GMT
#2521
On November 13 2014 07:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
In all seriousness, if the counterclaim thing is going to be that big of an issue that I'd suggest you get it out of the way before lylo. I'm not going to hang around in this game the whole time just to up and get lynched because of something my predecessor did.

I'm town. I'm not going to bother explaining KSC's claim because I can't. If you've got questions, ask them. I'll do the best I can.

Otherwise, look at other suspects. End of.


What do you actually plan to do this game?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 22:58 GMT
#2523
On November 13 2014 07:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2014 07:50 Superbia wrote:
On November 13 2014 07:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
In all seriousness, if the counterclaim thing is going to be that big of an issue that I'd suggest you get it out of the way before lylo. I'm not going to hang around in this game the whole time just to up and get lynched because of something my predecessor did.

I'm town. I'm not going to bother explaining KSC's claim because I can't. If you've got questions, ask them. I'll do the best I can.

Otherwise, look at other suspects. End of.


What do you actually plan to do this game?


Lynch mafia.


You have promised to read the entire thread, and have given "updates" on what pages you're on, etc. However, from all the interactions I have seen between you and others, it has become clear to me that you have not picked up any information from reading the thread. What have you been actually doing so far?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 23:18 GMT
#2527
On November 13 2014 08:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I've announced that I'm not actually rereading the thread because scum is getting rolled.

The one thing I've really payed attention to is SL's filter and it doesn't look spectacular on close inspection. That's about it.

I don't know what your angle is here, aside from you pushing me for being lazy/my predecessor making an awful move.


Like there's two ways you come into a thread as a standin, either you read the entire thread, which is usually boring as shit. Or you start asking questions and interact with everyone to see where everyone is at. Or some kind of combination. It's one thing to be lazy, it's another to do absolutely fuck all. Like all of the town standins I've seen come into the thread guns blazing in some sort of way. They do something like immediately declare that they're not going to read the entire thread and/or they just fucking go and do shit. Like they immediately jump in and start interacting and reading when necessary.

You haven't done anything. At all. You've made a promise about reading the thread, which in all honesty, I don't give a shit about. I could've told you exactly what happened from my POV if you bothered to fucking ask. A promise to read the thread, feeling dejected about it and then just doing nothing else is exactly what I expect a mafia subbing in to do here. There were other options you could've pursued after you figured out that reading the thread was not going to work for you, you did none of them. I was in the exact same situation last game, where I subbed into a mafia spot and mafia were losing hard, and your mind set feels completely similar.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 23:25 GMT
#2528
On November 13 2014 08:05 Elvis! wrote:
First of all I would hate sicklucker so much.

After I would have calmed down, I would try and investigate people again and look who's the second most scummy.

Since atm as I said noone looks townie or nearly as scummy as sicklucker, this would be difficult because I won't really be able to let others influence me too much since most people are possible scum atm.

The thing we do have going for us, and what I would base my opinion tomorrow on if there is a tomorrow, is how people reacted around the recent lynch, since the last lynch was basically no discussion, since everyone just agreed on sent.
No, I'm not trying to go off vote logic, but what the discussion I hope will happen will bring up.


I honestly find it hard to believe that you've been stuck on SL for what is essentially the entirety of the game and still are. You should have some sort of opinion regarding at least 1 of the unconfirmeds.

Name one person who is town out of the following:
- Elvis
- Obi
- SL
- FF
- Me
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 23:30 GMT
#2531
Scratch Elvis off the list that I gave.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 23:30 GMT
#2532
Since that's you.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 23:35 GMT
#2536
On November 13 2014 08:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2014 08:18 Superbia wrote:
On November 13 2014 08:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I've announced that I'm not actually rereading the thread because scum is getting rolled.

The one thing I've really payed attention to is SL's filter and it doesn't look spectacular on close inspection. That's about it.

I don't know what your angle is here, aside from you pushing me for being lazy/my predecessor making an awful move.


Like there's two ways you come into a thread as a standin, either you read the entire thread, which is usually boring as shit. Or you start asking questions and interact with everyone to see where everyone is at. Or some kind of combination. It's one thing to be lazy, it's another to do absolutely fuck all. Like all of the town standins I've seen come into the thread guns blazing in some sort of way. They do something like immediately declare that they're not going to read the entire thread and/or they just fucking go and do shit. Like they immediately jump in and start interacting and reading when necessary.

You haven't done anything. At all. You've made a promise about reading the thread, which in all honesty, I don't give a shit about. I could've told you exactly what happened from my POV if you bothered to fucking ask. A promise to read the thread, feeling dejected about it and then just doing nothing else is exactly what I expect a mafia subbing in to do here. There were other options you could've pursued after you figured out that reading the thread was not going to work for you, you did none of them. I was in the exact same situation last game, where I subbed into a mafia spot and mafia were losing hard, and your mind set feels completely similar.


That's nice.

Can't base a case on "feels" though, so you'll have to do better than that.


Yeah let me base a case on your content:





Let me base a case on kelsier:
- Killed cop
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 23:36 GMT
#2538
On November 13 2014 08:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The one question you'll really have to answer is this:

How do you separate mafia laziness from town laziness? How does me being lazy make me scum in this circumstance? Is there a reasonable explanation for my laziness?

All you're doing is harping on "he's lazy like I was so he's mafia," which isn't going to convince anyone ever.


If you were genuinely lazy you would've never fucking promised to read the entire thread, that's the most time intensive approach.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 23:42 GMT
#2540
On November 13 2014 08:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Yeah you're right, that's why I tried to do a catch up, came to the conclusion that Sentinel was mafia based on the short reread that I did, and then promised to stop doing it because town was running shit hard.

So mafia.


And now? There's no fucking general consensus at the moment. What is your plan?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 23:47 GMT
#2542
Then why have you not revoted?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 23:55 GMT
#2548
On November 13 2014 08:51 Serejai wrote:
Ok, I surrender. I'm the last scum. Ready to start a new game now; this one has become boring.

Also I can't believe all of you bought my fake roleblock claims so easily.

GG all.


???
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 288
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 54
Bale 35
Leta 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 23
Noble 10
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g11017
Sick190
Nina85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1007
• Lourlo944
• Stunt502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 8m
Replay Cast
16h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.