• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8691 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 10 2014 23:19 GMT
#2278
On November 11 2014 08:14 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 08:11 Superbia wrote:
Okay. I think FF may actually be town here:

1. I don't think Sent would have gone down like that if the last mafia was on everyone's (?) hit list.
2. I think FF would've conceded at this point in time.


So would you be happy moving ff to the town in rayns list and then lynching you, obi and elvis?


No, I wouldn't be happy lynching myself, but thanks for the offer. I would still lynch FF over me, or SL for that matter. Obi would probably be my most preferred lynch at the moment, but I would really like to see how his play pans out over the day. He hasn't really done anything, and to be honest, I have no idea where he stands on anyone not confirmed town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 10 2014 23:20 GMT
#2279
As in, lynching SL over myself.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 10 2014 23:29 GMT
#2283
There was a question earlier about whether kush getting bussed himself is something he advocates. Has this been answered?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 10 2014 23:53 GMT
#2290
On November 11 2014 08:47 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 08:29 Superbia wrote:
There was a question earlier about whether kush getting bussed himself is something he advocates. Has this been answered?


Who do you think bussed him?


I had you and bats town for pushing over the vote. Am reconsidering you.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 10 2014 23:54 GMT
#2291
Eh, I'll do it tomorrow. Off for now.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 20:31 GMT
#2317
On November 11 2014 14:25 Breshke wrote:
So i find it very unlikely that KSC as the mafia roleblocker would fake claim cop putting himself out there like that. Tentitive town read on obi. KSC did replace it so it could be argued that he just didn't care.


I agree that mafia would've likely put down a goon over the jailer, but I don't think it was a planned play due to timing.

Look at it this way (assume Kelsier/Obi is scum):
Cop claim during EoD. Counter-claiming at this point is actually pretty townie. Kelsier/Obi is around so he CCs. LS doesn't rescind, so Kelsier realizes he's really the cop. Kelsier sees the opportunity and drags the CC out until the last moment.

tl;dr: this logic only checks out if it was a planned play, which I sincerely doubt it was.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 20:48 GMT
#2320
Sere/Elvis, who would be your priority kill for tomorrow at this point in time?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 20:54 GMT
#2322
What are your thoughts on Obi? I think he's the last mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 21:10 GMT
#2324
Obi has displayed absolutely no interest in this game, and has given no reads whatsoever. I don't believe Obi as town would be this disinterested in a nearly won game. I agree that sicklucker looks somewhat summy, he has been very active but hasn't really contributed anything. The logic about newbie mafia never being this active is still relevant though, and I'm still somewhat inclined to agree with it.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 21:23 GMT
#2326
Who is he confusing?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 21:26 GMT
#2328
On November 12 2014 06:25 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think theres something called too much information. I throw out ideas and ask peoples opinions about them and they just label me scum. I might be less active because I dont think anyone values my opinion.


You need to stay active if you're town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 21:34 GMT
#2330
You think FF is mafia then?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 21:48 GMT
#2339
Are you fucking serious rayn? This is what you got out of my filter? That you have no idea where my votes have been or what I have done to get my lynches lynched? Let me spell it out for you:

d1: Was going on Sentinel and my read starts solidying, then I come home during 2nd half of the day to see two cop claims fighting it out.
d2. I want to lynch sent or kelsier. As day goes by it becomes obvious that kelsier needs to die that day or will probably be alive for the rest of the game, so I push hard for kelsier's lynch.
d3: Lynch was really straightforward.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 21:50 GMT
#2340
Like the fact that I went so hard on kelsier d2 is what got me scumread to begin with, because I drew attention away from kush, who flipped mafia that day.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 21:53 GMT
#2341
If you're already dedicating 2/3 lynches to myself and FF I feel there's a pretty fucking high chance we'll lose the game.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 22:06 GMT
#2348
I can't even properly fucking contest that shit man. I've had 4 games played and I'm looking to change my playstyle somewhat every single game. I tried a more in your face style during the newbie game, and I ended up losing that game. I replaced into FFM2 during essentially d2 into an essentially lost game, so that's a horrible example of my mafia play. If anything you want to look at the werewolf game, where I was mafia and we had a very active QT.

If you don't think there's any good info in the post you quoted from this game then I don't even fucking know what to tell you. I made a morning d1 play to get shit going and probably decided that I had to justify my reads after I came back to the game because there was a massive train going on me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 22:12 GMT
#2350
On November 12 2014 06:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 06:48 Superbia wrote:
Are you fucking serious rayn? This is what you got out of my filter? That you have no idea where my votes have been or what I have done to get my lynches lynched? Let me spell it out for you:

d1: Was going on Sentinel and my read starts solidying, then I come home during 2nd half of the day to see two cop claims fighting it out.
d2. I want to lynch sent or kelsier. As day goes by it becomes obvious that kelsier needs to die that day or will probably be alive for the rest of the game, so I push hard for kelsier's lynch.
d3: Lynch was really straightforward.

Yeah right, this is just what i talked about.

Oh man, you pushed this scum (you are now trying to take some credit of lynching -- apparently) so hard!!!
So hard, everyone must remember how hard you pushed Sentinel as mafia on D1 and D2.

/end sarcasm

no, you didn't push him which to me means you didn't want to lynch him.


Like what the fuck do you expect me to do? There's two fucking cop claims wanting to lynch each and you expect me to just ignore that shit and push on my read? Fucking hard information takes precedence.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 23:42 GMT
#2363
I got roleblocked. Make from that whatever the fuck you want.

Also a little surprised bats was actually the doctor, or the hit for that matter.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 23:53 GMT
#2367
On November 12 2014 08:49 Breshke wrote:
Superbia if you could pick the 3 lynches who would they be and in what order?


Obi > Obi > Obi.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 11 2014 23:54 GMT
#2368
In all honesty idk about 2nd/3rd yet. I don't know what this night kill is, let alone the RB.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 868
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
League of Legends
Doublelift5464
JimRising 802
Other Games
summit1g9612
FrodaN3400
C9.Mang0213
KnowMe194
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 11m
Replay Cast
23h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.