• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:11
CEST 06:11
KST 13:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8319 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2014 20:31 GMT
#1337
If you're town, please just consider the future regarding the game with regards to Kelsier. Consider what happens when we miss today outside of Kelsier and Kelsier ends up flipping town. Game is pretty much straight up lost. I don't know what else I can say to convince you guys.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2014 20:32 GMT
#1338
I'll be back before EoD. Just fucking think about what I have said and please don't risk this game when there's more information on the table tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2014 23:17 GMT
#1561
Honestly that was just incredible luck that we hit on kush. I can't believe you guys went with the worst choice. I guess it paid off, so I shouldn't complain too much.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2014 23:23 GMT
#1567
On November 08 2014 08:19 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 08:17 Superbia wrote:
Honestly that was just incredible luck that we hit on kush. I can't believe you guys went with the worst choice. I guess it paid off, so I shouldn't complain too much.


The only confirmed town gave us many reasons to vote him off


Which confirmed town is this again?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2014 23:26 GMT
#1569
On November 08 2014 08:21 Breshke wrote:
Also superbia i just don't think you considerd my case on kush at all. It wasn't just because he was a lurker there was a distinct change in mood from pre game to during the game. No town would play like that. I'm sorry you couldn't make that connection yourself.


I didn't think your case was good, pre-game is pretty OGI and doesn't have to mean anything. I'm a bit sour nobody listened, but at least we hit. Obi (Kelsier) is still the lynch for tomorrow as it stands.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2014 23:33 GMT
#1571
I think we should at least see what rayn has to bring to the table.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2014 23:38 GMT
#1574
I'll re-evaluate on the morrow. I don't really remember who started the kush train, and I think there's some town-reads to be had. I think the most townie people are the ones who pushed it over at the last moment, however.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 08 2014 20:39 GMT
#1716
Is there anyone who doesn't think Sentinel is scum?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 08 2014 20:41 GMT
#1718
Elvis is town though.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 08 2014 20:44 GMT
#1720
Kill Sent/FF/Obi and we win the game probably.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 08 2014 21:22 GMT
#1732
On November 09 2014 05:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So Superbia why should people read you town?
You hard defended mafia on D2, at least you could explain:
1) why did you read kush lazy town instead of mafia given kush's meta.
2) why do you actually read the people you read scum scum? For example why are sentinel and ff mafia and not "lazy town"?


1. I don't personally know kush's meta. I've half played with the guy once, but don't remember any interactions (I replaced in during d2 as scum, and conceded the same day. He was town). His behaviour reminded me of experienced players who just lost interest in the game, and I've never seen one flip scum.

2. Sentinel: I had a (cute/dumb) little play during d1 which pinged out Sentinel for me. After I pressured him his response seemed pretty terrible to me. Looked like he was trying to insert himself into a group. Doesn't help that he wrote a bit regarding someone (I believe FF) from a perspective in which they were confirmed town (i.e. probably a scumslip, town is never confident enough to assume other people are town d1), even though he had no real read on them. He had his vote on the cop at EoD1, and I don't think he ever gave a proper explanation (doesn't really matter either, because you can claim afk or whatever). Has done absolutely nothing during d2.

FecalFeast: The FF I know is fine with pushing on almost everyone and I expect town-FF to be interacting with me throughout the game. This game FF has avoided me (though tbh I haven't been nearly as active as I've wanted to be), which is exactly what I expect his scum game to be (the game I was town and he was scum he was pretty afraid of me in scum QT). His d1 reads are forgetful. I remember his vote ended up on the cop, and he had some out of game reason to be afk during the very EoD (he did almost the exact same thing during the game I mentioned before, pretty sure I've never seen him afk during EoD when he's town, but admittedly, this is not strongly alignment indicative). His d2 play was basically tunneling on Kush without a good reason (imo), and I stand by my point that Kush was not really a good target. The fact that his vote didn't even end on Kush and he didn't even really help in the lynch doesn't help him at all.

Obi/Kelsier: Killed the cop. Honestly, the whole "he wouldn't trade his life for the cop if he was scum" is fucking WIFOM, because we're apparently not killing him because of that fact? That's just catch-22 bullshit. I stand by my logic that Obi/Kelsier needs to be lynched during this game, unless it's over after the FF lynch (which it may very well be).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 08 2014 21:57 GMT
#1749
On November 09 2014 06:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 06:22 Superbia wrote:
On November 09 2014 05:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So Superbia why should people read you town?
You hard defended mafia on D2, at least you could explain:
1) why did you read kush lazy town instead of mafia given kush's meta.
2) why do you actually read the people you read scum scum? For example why are sentinel and ff mafia and not "lazy town"?


1. I don't personally know kush's meta. I've half played with the guy once, but don't remember any interactions (I replaced in during d2 as scum, and conceded the same day. He was town). His behaviour reminded me of experienced players who just lost interest in the game, and I've never seen one flip scum.

2. Sentinel: I had a (cute/dumb) little play during d1 which pinged out Sentinel for me. After I pressured him his response seemed pretty terrible to me. Looked like he was trying to insert himself into a group. Doesn't help that he wrote a bit regarding someone (I believe FF) from a perspective in which they were confirmed town (i.e. probably a scumslip, town is never confident enough to assume other people are town d1), even though he had no real read on them. He had his vote on the cop at EoD1, and I don't think he ever gave a proper explanation (doesn't really matter either, because you can claim afk or whatever). Has done absolutely nothing during d2.

FecalFeast: The FF I know is fine with pushing on almost everyone and I expect town-FF to be interacting with me throughout the game. This game FF has avoided me (though tbh I haven't been nearly as active as I've wanted to be), which is exactly what I expect his scum game to be (the game I was town and he was scum he was pretty afraid of me in scum QT). His d1 reads are forgetful. I remember his vote ended up on the cop, and he had some out of game reason to be afk during the very EoD (he did almost the exact same thing during the game I mentioned before, pretty sure I've never seen him afk during EoD when he's town, but admittedly, this is not strongly alignment indicative). His d2 play was basically tunneling on Kush without a good reason (imo), and I stand by my point that Kush was not really a good target. The fact that his vote didn't even end on Kush and he didn't even really help in the lynch doesn't help him at all.

Obi/Kelsier: Killed the cop. Honestly, the whole "he wouldn't trade his life for the cop if he was scum" is fucking WIFOM, because we're apparently not killing him because of that fact? That's just catch-22 bullshit. I stand by my logic that Obi/Kelsier needs to be lynched during this game, unless it's over after the FF lynch (which it may very well be).

Well first of all one of your scumreads is town so why are you not trying to figure out which one?
It's not like just "lynch these people and win" because you know, you can be wrong and if you are you are throwing the game with this attitude.

Second, i think your read on kush is/was terrible and i do not know how you can in any way justify what you said about him. Especially when in the same game you replaced in i was mafia and didn't give a shit about the game due to time reasons (which i never said were the reasons). I basically did the exact same thing kush did in this game as mafia and you claim you "have never seen it before"... Again, you didn't explain what's the difference in kush's play that was more likely to come from lazy town than from mafia? That should be something any reasonable townie re-evaluates ESPECIALLY after the dude who calls kush scum because he cannot make himself play the game as mafia (Grack) dies on Night one. I find it almost ridiculous you didn't reconsider your read AT ALL after this all.

Third, you seem to be suspecting people mainly for "killing the cop'". Well guess what, there were four votes on the cop at the end of D1 so it's physically impossible that voting for the cop would make one automatically mafia (because there is at least one townie who was voting for the cop -- in fact two because kush didn't vote for LS). So it cannot possibly be a reason someone is scum. You don't elaborate on WHY someone voting for the cop makes the mafia, you just lay out "this thing he did is scummy" without telling why. That's not a townie thing to do. People do stupid things all the time but stupid != scummy.

Fourth, i find it quite amusing you find someone mafia for tunneling kush.. YOU FIND SOMEONE MAFIA FOR BEING RIGHT!?!?!?!? How stupid is that? In addition you only bring up this, not the fact that the dude who tunneled kush DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR HIM IN THE END OF THE DAY! (which in fact IS scummy).


Look. You just fucking replaced in, so you don't have the whole timeline. I had an initial scum read on Sent and scum-lean on FF on d1. Then the cop gets lynched (who claimed) barely by 1 vote. This is not a fucking coincidence. I'm fucking sure there was at least 1 mafia who did not vote there. I have talked about this earlier in my filter. Again, voting on the cop is scummy because mafia don't have to waste kp (and risk a possible watcher, or medic save). Going into the night with the cop outing would not be too bad because of the relevant 2nd PR.

About the kush thing and me replacing into a game, I think you are mistaken? I have only replaced into a game once, and I was mafia that game (it was Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2, iirc). I don't even think think you were in that game. Hell, I don't even think I have played with you before. I felt more strongly about other people that day than kush (namely Kelsier and Sent). Kush wasn't of any interest to me that day. Grack said his scum play was garbage so I was expecting to get a strong read on him as soon as he started playing. You would've known this had you been in the game from the start.

Town here is probably Obi/Kelsier if I'd have a gander. I kind of liked Kelsier before he rescinded the cop claim 3 min before EoD. Had established a town read on him as d1 was coming to an end (had a slight scum lean on him before then).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 08 2014 21:58 GMT
#1751
On November 09 2014 06:54 sicklucker wrote:
Sent or Superbia. Did either of you get roleblocked last night? If you did tell us in 5 minutes if your town you have to 100% tell us to confirm srejair.


No.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 08 2014 22:04 GMT
#1756
I think game is won?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 08 2014 22:21 GMT
#1764
##Vote: Sentinel
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 09 2014 22:22 GMT
#1957
On November 10 2014 06:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:My problem is the targets Superbia is proposing look really fucking good for me but otherwise his posting and activity -- compared to his earlier scum/town games does look way way way more like his scumplay. It's like he is more cocky and doesn't give any fucks about how he looks as town and in this game he seems more interested in how other people view him rather than convincing people his targets are mafia.


What? That is some fucking bullshit son.

What logic did I miss about Serejai being 100% confirmed town, btw?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 09 2014 22:25 GMT
#1958
Fecal, do you think that LS' play is just a big act?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 09 2014 22:33 GMT
#1970
Obi did you figure out who the scum is yet? Also, how does it feel to replace scum in this situation? Miss me in the QT?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 09 2014 22:33 GMT
#1971
On November 10 2014 07:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 07:25 Superbia wrote:
Fecal, do you think that LS' play is just a big act?

I do, yes.


So is he a newbie or a smurf?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 09 2014 22:41 GMT
#1984
On November 10 2014 07:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 07:33 Superbia wrote:
On November 10 2014 07:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 10 2014 07:25 Superbia wrote:
Fecal, do you think that LS' play is just a big act?

I do, yes.


So is he a newbie or a smurf?

Tryhard newbie, I imagine. You think it's impossible? He said he watches allstar mafia all the time.


I don't think it's completely impossible. However, someone mentioned earlier in the thread that newbie mafia is unlikely to post that much and basically speaks what's on their mind. I find myself agreeing with that read. I think the only way LS is scum here is if he's some sort of smurf, and is trying some sort of metagame thing. Which would probably never work out well in a newbie game.

Care you explain why you think I'm town here? I have barely put any time into the game, how are you reading me?
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 17
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm228
League of Legends
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g10879
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King106
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1414
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Rush1053
• Lourlo813
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 49m
INu's Battles
7h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 49m
Replay Cast
18h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.