• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8322 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:00 GMT
#3513
Wait what the fuck Jasmine?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:02 GMT
#3521
SL I slowroll you there because there is no fucking way I'm risking this game more than I have to. I already had the feeling Jasmine may very well think I was the scum here.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:04 GMT
#3526
Fuck that game took so much energy rofl. Final 3 was pretty nerve-wrecking.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:05 GMT
#3530
Like that Obi kill was probably bad as fucking but fuck it.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:06 GMT
#3531
On November 23 2014 07:05 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 07:04 Superbia wrote:
Fuck that game took so much energy rofl. Final 3 was pretty nerve-wrecking.


Game would have ended easy if you left Breshke in


Nah I was killing people off AFTER they townread me. It was kind of like a fun minigame. :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:07 GMT
#3532
Thanks guys!
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:12 GMT
#3537
Thanks bats. I fucking thought you were fakeclaiming, which was part of the reason why I shot you instead of blocking you.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:12 GMT
#3539
On November 23 2014 07:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
gg super and i are never aligned


FF #1 policy lynch for me :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:19 GMT
#3543
On November 23 2014 07:14 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 07:12 Superbia wrote:
Thanks bats. I fucking thought you were fakeclaiming, which was part of the reason why I shot you instead of blocking you.


I was wondering about that. I figured you killed me because I thought you were the last mafia.


I felt you were the best kill there. A lot of the town were sheeping rayn, who was calling me mafia. So killing him there felt like suicide. I needed him to townread me before I killed him. I felt like you would've been able to cooperate with rayn during the next day, starting a strong town circle with two confirmeds and you two would've been able to figure out the game together, so I killed you.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:21 GMT
#3545
On November 23 2014 07:17 Serejai wrote:
Superbia, why did you RB me two times?


"Middle of the two chairs" and the medic slip. :D I had my doubts on you being medic by the time N2 arrived (as can be seen in scum QT), but Sentinel assured me that you were the medic. Thanks Sent.

Massive props for the fake softclaim though, it worked. :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:24 GMT
#3547
Was the middle of the two chairs part of the fakeclaim? Because that's how I initially read it. Also you straight up claimed "VT" like a few posts after the medic slip, which emphasized it for me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:30 GMT
#3550
On November 23 2014 07:28 Breshke wrote:
GG superbia lucky i wasnt left alive i was town reading you for some dumb reasons



Breshke you've genuinely improved so much since we last played. Fucking awesome man. Yeah, you had to die before you could re-evaluate. :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:30 GMT
#3551
On November 23 2014 07:29 Serejai wrote:
Yeah. I'm actually surprised no town really called me out on it. I was expecting a bit of backlash.


Is this your first game of mafai?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 22:33 GMT
#3555
Then it's an even more impressive play. Really interested to see what you come up with in up and coming games.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 23 2014 02:56 GMT
#3577
On November 10 2014 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 07:33 Superbia wrote:
Obi did you figure out who the scum is yet? Also, how does it feel to replace scum in this situation? Miss me in the QT?


Sit down, boy. I taught you everything you know, but I didn't teach you everything that I know.

Respect your elders.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 23 2014 02:56 GMT
#3578
Your death had to happen. <3
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 23 2014 03:00 GMT
#3580
Had originally planned to lynch you in final 3, but didn't want to risk the game that much.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 23 2014 03:08 GMT
#3582
It was fine until he kept it up for like 20m and only rescinded 6m before deadline. Like there was no progression in pressure anymore at a certain point, and he should've just rescinded the counterclaim when it became obvious LS wasn't ever going to rescind the claim. Honestly didn't think the play itself was that bad, but he should've rescinded way before deadline.

Also I felt like you would've figured out the game in final 3 and possibly convinced whomever I left alive.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 23 2014 03:09 GMT
#3583
Actually I think it was more like an hour+.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 14 15 16 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 590
Larva 257
Leta 63
NaDa 51
TT1 17
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm213
League of Legends
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g10879
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King106
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1376
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Rush1053
• Lourlo813
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 48m
INu's Battles
7h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 48m
Replay Cast
18h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.