• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7548 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 181 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 15:27 GMT
#2941
I'm probably going to have to vote to save myself again.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 16:19 GMT
#2942
Really don't like the fact that Ff came up with reasons to call me mafia, had them explained, and then still voted me.

I have no idea where his vote comes from aside from "lurking." I'm playing the game more than almost everyone else here atm so lurking doesn't really cut it.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 16:24 GMT
#2943
Also really don't like the fact that I'm the only one playing the game at this point.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 16:44 GMT
#2944
Might as well say I'm voting Ff now. Here's why:

1) I felt like I've adequately explained myself and my actions this game. He apparently followed my line of thinking enough to stop questioning me but still voted me later and couldn't be assed to figure anything else out. Parking your vote on a townie and straight up leaving is ridiculous.

2) Superbia being open to the possibility that I'm town is good, because it limits his mislynch options if he's actually mafia. I don't really have much better reasoning than that atm; I somehow managed to hit nearly the same amount of filter as him in less than half the time playing, and people had issues with me not playing at all.

3) I don't know what to think of SL. I don't want to lynch him, but I'm having a lot of trouble explaining why. I'll try to find a way to vocalize my thought process when I can but idrk.

##vote Fecalfeast

He can come back and do townie stuff like reconsider his thought process or scumhunt or move his vote off town, but if he can't, then I don't care about him.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 16:44 GMT
#2945
I'll stop playing off of omgus when you guys stop making me vote to save myself.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 16:54 GMT
#2946
I'll try to pay attention to deadline but I'm praying for no shennanies.

I'll be paying attention on phone, so if you guys decide on mass vote switches I might not be able to comply.
Retired.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 16 2014 17:09 GMT
#2947
So if you didnt have to vote ff to save yourself who would you be voting
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 17:19 GMT
#2948
Still Ff probs, maybe Superbia.

I'm back to the "don't vote SL" train of thought.
Retired.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 16 2014 17:28 GMT
#2949
I don't know why you felt the need to say the "Ill stop playing off omgus" if you would be voting him anyway. To me it felt like you dont believe fecal is mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 17:31 GMT
#2950
I don't see how you can draw a conclusion from that statement either way, considering it's nothing more than self-observation.
Retired.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 16 2014 17:37 GMT
#2951
I don't know.

If we can no lynch we are probably going to get to a final 3 with 3 lurkers thatll be great
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 16 2014 17:48 GMT
#2952
I dont see myself switching my vote to you today obi so you dont need to worry about shennanies from me
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 17:52 GMT
#2953
Actually, I just realized that SL has done the exact same thing as Ff.

Hm.
Retired.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 16 2014 17:53 GMT
#2954
Anyone not named fecalfeast you'd vote? I'd vote off sl
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 16 2014 17:56 GMT
#2955
Oh wait breshkes list and obis list are incompatible except for me.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 18:07 GMT
#2956
Heading to work in about an hour.

Ff, who's scum and why if not me?
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-18 20:08:08
November 16 2014 19:04 GMT
#2957
Vote Count

ObiWanShinobi (2): Sicklucker, FecalFeast
FecalFest (2): Breshke, ObiWanShinobi
sicklucker (1): Serejai

Not Voting (1): Superbia

Currently, ObiWanShinobi is set to be lynched. Day 5 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 16 2014 19:36 GMT
#2958
FF answer my questions.

##Vote: FecalFeast
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 16 2014 19:39 GMT
#2959
Is anyone else around atm?
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 19:59 GMT
#2960
oh my god were actually voteing off ff and obi im so happy. Both are my top lynches . Breske there seems to be some confusion. I spent like 3 hours looking threw the thread for dirt on ff. I found a bit but I stoped when I found hard dirt on ksc. Kush the confirmed mafia basicly said "i would totally trade a mafia for the cop this setup is op for town" Now we have mafia motive for the mislynch on day 1. Im happy with either getting voted though
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 181 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings74
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 145
RuFF_SC2 114
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Rain 2245
Artosis 570
NaDa 19
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3634
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox715
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv706
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0265
ArmadaUGS70
ViBE49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 158
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP61
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv706
• Scarra578
• Shiphtur146
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 24m
OSC
20h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.