• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8322 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 19:44 GMT
#3397
So you vote on your townread? You said you were aligning hard with him. Why the fuck would you ever vote for him?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 19:46 GMT
#3398
Like if you're that big of a question mark you just take the fall as town. ESPECIALLY if you have a good townread on Kelsier. You NEVER vote on your townreads as town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:01 GMT
#3402
First of all, Kush died there. Second, you don't fucking ever vote on your town read in the game, you vote on mafia. KILLING TOWN DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER. If you're being scumread by towns you need to defend yourself or take the fall and leave a will. You don't fucking EVER vote on a town to "save yourself" as town unless you're some kind of town PR, which you can't be at this point. You vote to kill mafia, you don't vote to save yourself.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:02 GMT
#3403
Serejai where are you?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:02 GMT
#3404
On November 23 2014 04:54 sicklucker wrote:
Im really confused super do you really thnk its me after town reading me all week saying you would never vote me off and serejai not even trying to defend himself while im here giving hours of my time?. I dont think you troll me like this as mafia I kinda think your town now.


What? Am I town here or what?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:03 GMT
#3405
On November 22 2014 06:21 sicklucker wrote:
I offered the olive branch because I think its super. Remember this when we lose


This has been bothering me a lot, I want you to elaborate on what the fuck you were thinking here.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:10 GMT
#3409
All you care about is staying alive here. You don't seem to care AT ALL about who would be the mafia here from your POV. I thought you were set on Serejai being the mafia here, but then you come with the whole olive branch shit which makes NO SENSE in that world. What the fuck are you doing to find mafia here?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:11 GMT
#3410
Ok so you're saying you don't care about my alignment because I have the hammer right? But you don't want me to vote you. Is this correct?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:15 GMT
#3413
On November 23 2014 05:13 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 05:11 Superbia wrote:
Ok so you're saying you don't care about my alignment because I have the hammer right? But you don't want me to vote you. Is this correct?


Ya whats wrong with that. It gives town the best chance to win if im town.


But you just said that you thought I was the mafia here. Which means that it's a losing strategy?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:21 GMT
#3416
That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Jasmine, where the fuck are you?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:27 GMT
#3419
On November 23 2014 05:25 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 05:02 Superbia wrote:
Serejai where are you?


Reading this train wreck that SL is posting.


I had some questions for you which I posted earlier, care to answer them?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:32 GMT
#3424
On November 23 2014 05:28 Serejai wrote:Then his reads... first he's sure I'm mafia, but then he gives me the "olive branch" and wants me to lynch Superbia with him... but he thinks Superbia is town... and that I'm scum... but wants to lynch Superbia with me....


This pretty much sums up my biggest problem at the moment.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:35 GMT
#3425
On November 23 2014 05:32 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 05:27 Superbia wrote:
On November 23 2014 05:25 Serejai wrote:
On November 23 2014 05:02 Superbia wrote:
Serejai where are you?


Reading this train wreck that SL is posting.


I had some questions for you which I posted earlier, care to answer them?


You asked me how I knew there was a doctor in the game: I didn't. I was kind of hoping mafia would think I was the doctor and kill me, so we wouldn't lose one of the more experienced town players. Instead, they roleblocked me which I guess is fine because they ended up wasting it two nights in a row and we did save a life one night because of it.

Why didn't I claim roleblock sooner? There wasn't really any tactical advantage to doing so. In fact, I probably should have held it even longer and waited until I was about to be lynched to use it. Confirming me as town didn't really do much; not nearly as useful as having someone like rayn confirmed.


What do you think would've happened if the doctor was not in the set up and yet you claimed it?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:39 GMT
#3431
On November 23 2014 05:37 sicklucker wrote:
superbia why does this matters to you your kind of being a donkey. You have the hammer. If anything me being open minded and keeping my options open is a town trait. Where as serejai has this one tunnel strategy. The fact im worried about you being mafia here super and making myself look bad to try to work with serejai IS VERY TOWNIE.

Think of it this way. I want to work with both of you. Serejai just wants to lynch me and ignore you. Thats townie points for me not the other way around.


This is not the point... the problem is that you seem to have no real opinion on which of serejai or myself is mafia, all you care about is that the vote is not on you.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:40 GMT
#3432
On November 23 2014 05:38 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 05:35 Superbia wrote:
On November 23 2014 05:32 Serejai wrote:
On November 23 2014 05:27 Superbia wrote:
On November 23 2014 05:25 Serejai wrote:
On November 23 2014 05:02 Superbia wrote:
Serejai where are you?


Reading this train wreck that SL is posting.


I had some questions for you which I posted earlier, care to answer them?


You asked me how I knew there was a doctor in the game: I didn't. I was kind of hoping mafia would think I was the doctor and kill me, so we wouldn't lose one of the more experienced town players. Instead, they roleblocked me which I guess is fine because they ended up wasting it two nights in a row and we did save a life one night because of it.

Why didn't I claim roleblock sooner? There wasn't really any tactical advantage to doing so. In fact, I probably should have held it even longer and waited until I was about to be lynched to use it. Confirming me as town didn't really do much; not nearly as useful as having someone like rayn confirmed.


What do you think would've happened if the doctor was not in the set up and yet you claimed it?


Ideally, mafia would continue wasting their roleblock on me... or shoot me, and I'd flip town. Better a new player like me than one of the more experienced townies.


How does this work though? Mafia has perfect information about the set up, so they'd know you were fake.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:47 GMT
#3435
On November 23 2014 05:42 sicklucker wrote:
LIKE SUPER IF IM MAFIA I DONT TRY TO WORK WITH SEREJAI i JUST BURY HIM i HAVE EVERY INCENTIVE TO DO SO AND YOU WOULDNT FIND IT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL. This is pretty cut and dry. The way ive played recently hurts my chances as mafia like alot.


It hurts in retrospect. Like you say that you would've had every incentive to push on Serejai if you were scum, but you know that and I know that. So IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT. You can't fucking say "I would've done X for sure as scum, and I'm not doing it here. Hence I'm not scum!", because that's WIFOM. EVERYONE can say that as ANY ALIGNMENT.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:48 GMT
#3436
On November 23 2014 05:45 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 05:39 Superbia wrote:
On November 23 2014 05:37 sicklucker wrote:
superbia why does this matters to you your kind of being a donkey. You have the hammer. If anything me being open minded and keeping my options open is a town trait. Where as serejai has this one tunnel strategy. The fact im worried about you being mafia here super and making myself look bad to try to work with serejai IS VERY TOWNIE.

Think of it this way. I want to work with both of you. Serejai just wants to lynch me and ignore you. Thats townie points for me not the other way around.


This is not the point... the problem is that you seem to have no real opinion on which of serejai or myself is mafia, all you care about is that the vote is not on you.


Of course I dont want the vote on me as mafia or town. Like this is super standard stuff and has nothing to do with my aliment. If im town and im voted out its a 100% lose its the same as if im mafia.


Right. But that's not what this is about. It's about winning the game. If you were town, the game shouldn't be won simply by the virtue of the vote not ending on you.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:52 GMT
#3439
On November 23 2014 05:50 sicklucker wrote:
Theres no wifom here im a level one player. If im mafia I take the easy win 10/10 and dont disrepect you and hand myself. Anyway can we focus on important stuff. I feel like your tunnel on something that doesint matter and is taking focus on things that do.


I think it's very important. What are the things that it is shifting focus away from?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:55 GMT
#3441
On November 23 2014 05:51 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 05:48 Superbia wrote:
On November 23 2014 05:45 sicklucker wrote:
On November 23 2014 05:39 Superbia wrote:
On November 23 2014 05:37 sicklucker wrote:
superbia why does this matters to you your kind of being a donkey. You have the hammer. If anything me being open minded and keeping my options open is a town trait. Where as serejai has this one tunnel strategy. The fact im worried about you being mafia here super and making myself look bad to try to work with serejai IS VERY TOWNIE.

Think of it this way. I want to work with both of you. Serejai just wants to lynch me and ignore you. Thats townie points for me not the other way around.


This is not the point... the problem is that you seem to have no real opinion on which of serejai or myself is mafia, all you care about is that the vote is not on you.


Of course I dont want the vote on me as mafia or town. Like this is super standard stuff and has nothing to do with my aliment. If im town and im voted out its a 100% lose its the same as if im mafia.


Right. But that's not what this is about. It's about winning the game. If you were town, the game shouldn't be won simply by the virtue of the vote not ending on you.


it does if serejai wont change his vote wtf? Thats my only play man what are you talking about


But if you think I'm mafia here you try to fucking convince Serejai right??? All you did was "hey serejai let's vote on super lol". But did you actually believe I was scum?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 22 2014 20:56 GMT
#3442
On November 23 2014 05:55 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 23 2014 05:50 sicklucker wrote:
Theres no wifom here im a level one player. If im mafia I take the easy win 10/10 and dont disrepect you and hand myself. Anyway can we focus on important stuff. I feel like your tunnel on something that doesint matter and is taking focus on things that do.


I think it's very important. What are the things that it is shifting focus away from?


facts. Things that are determine alignment.


Such as? Enlighten me what determines alignment more.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 17
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm228
League of Legends
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g10879
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King106
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1414
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Rush1053
• Lourlo813
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 49m
INu's Battles
7h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 49m
Replay Cast
18h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.