• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8575 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 137

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 181 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 21:32 GMT
#2721
On November 14 2014 06:30 Elvis! wrote:
I'm town as well.
Claiming medic is retarded before end of game since he'll just get nightkilled and we'll lose a pr.
I always knew there is a medic in this game.
They can fake-claim as mafia, did you see this game.
Did you see KSC getting lynched for fake-claiming, which has been proven? Is he dead?
Roleblock can be put on mafia, but again, fake-claims are a thing you ignore.

Also as you know this is the first game for me with a lot of claims and I went from what I knew and saw scenarios where they aren't confirmed, so I posted my thoughts and posted the scenarios.
Also, everyone at the time was posting much more wild scenarios that are untruths. Mine are at least in theory possible!
This doesn't really hurt town or isn't mafia, since I didn't push anyone based on that more than "lean scum".

I'm playing very similair to that game, but this time I have a lot more legit reasons for my push I think.
Like how can you say it's impossible for me to be town when you have sicklucker posting like this in the game.
A lot of people even agreed on that and he almost got lynched already.

None of these are reasons that aren't WIFOM-could-be-town-could-be-mafia.

This is the worst case you made in your mafia career rayn.

I'll make this very easy for you:

Answer right now:
1) Someone claims medic, 7town 1 scum left. What happens if the claim is town?
2) Someone claims medic, 7town 1 scum left. What happens if the claim is scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 21:34 GMT
#2722
I'm serious if elvis is town obi is scum. I feel it in my balls.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 21:35 GMT
#2723
What if someone is actually town and mafia AT THE SAME TIME?
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:35 GMT
#2724
Breshke I will PM you about stuff after this game is over, which won't be soon.

I see some of your points, and I know I gotta improve, but the reasons I call this guy scum are what I think a lot more scummy than how I called you.
Also, have you seen people recently?
What do you think atm, what has been alignment-indicative the last 2 days.
I really don't see much, maybe I'm blind and there is a lot of stuff going on IRL that's distracting me.


I also like that I was right and 0 out of the reasons rayn posted aren't WIFOM-could-be-both.
This is so sad and funny.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 21:36 GMT
#2725
On November 14 2014 06:35 Serejai wrote:
What if someone is actually town and mafia AT THE SAME TIME?

I kinda was once. I had to kill townies and i refused to fulfill my wincon so the rest of the town could win.
table for two on a tv tray
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 21:36 GMT
#2726
The king (of the scum team) has left the building.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 21:38 GMT
#2727
Elvis why are you refusing to answer me?
table for two on a tv tray
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 21:40 GMT
#2728
You know, vigilante is kind of a town+mafia role. Can you imagine if Elvis was a vigilante? We would have three extra dead townies right now.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:41 GMT
#2729
On November 14 2014 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2014 06:30 Elvis! wrote:
I'm town as well.
Claiming medic is retarded before end of game since he'll just get nightkilled and we'll lose a pr.
I always knew there is a medic in this game.
They can fake-claim as mafia, did you see this game.
Did you see KSC getting lynched for fake-claiming, which has been proven? Is he dead?
Roleblock can be put on mafia, but again, fake-claims are a thing you ignore.

Also as you know this is the first game for me with a lot of claims and I went from what I knew and saw scenarios where they aren't confirmed, so I posted my thoughts and posted the scenarios.
Also, everyone at the time was posting much more wild scenarios that are untruths. Mine are at least in theory possible!
This doesn't really hurt town or isn't mafia, since I didn't push anyone based on that more than "lean scum".

I'm playing very similair to that game, but this time I have a lot more legit reasons for my push I think.
Like how can you say it's impossible for me to be town when you have sicklucker posting like this in the game.
A lot of people even agreed on that and he almost got lynched already.

None of these are reasons that aren't WIFOM-could-be-town-could-be-mafia.

This is the worst case you made in your mafia career rayn.

I'll make this very easy for you:

Answer right now:
1) Someone claims medic, 7town 1 scum left. What happens if the claim is town?
2) Someone claims medic, 7town 1 scum left. What happens if the claim is scum?


Assuming this situation where we're not lynching scum anytime soon.
Also, at the point of time there was more than 1 scum left since that's the point in time he was posting it.

if scum:
after that day/night there will most likely be a mislynch since the confirmed town-scum can lead a mislynch and there'll be a mislynch and the doctor dead.
After the next day/night they will lynch the right guy and another guy gets night-killed.
4:1. only one mislynch from lylo.
Not that terrible for scum since he's most likely almost confirmed since he bussed his friend.

if town:
after that day/night there might or might not be a correct lynch, and the doctor is dead after that night.
Life goes on and nothing is gained, but a powerrole lost for having a confirmed town for 1 day.
Best scenario ever for town.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 21:42 GMT
#2730
##unvote
##vote ObiWanShinobi
table for two on a tv tray
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:42 GMT
#2731
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:42 GMT
#2732
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 13 2014 21:43 GMT
#2733
On November 14 2014 06:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##unvote
##vote ObiWanShinobi


wat
Retired.
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:43 GMT
#2734
Let's get from my one terrible case to another.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 21:44 GMT
#2735
On November 14 2014 06:41 Elvis! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2014 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 14 2014 06:30 Elvis! wrote:
I'm town as well.
Claiming medic is retarded before end of game since he'll just get nightkilled and we'll lose a pr.
I always knew there is a medic in this game.
They can fake-claim as mafia, did you see this game.
Did you see KSC getting lynched for fake-claiming, which has been proven? Is he dead?
Roleblock can be put on mafia, but again, fake-claims are a thing you ignore.

Also as you know this is the first game for me with a lot of claims and I went from what I knew and saw scenarios where they aren't confirmed, so I posted my thoughts and posted the scenarios.
Also, everyone at the time was posting much more wild scenarios that are untruths. Mine are at least in theory possible!
This doesn't really hurt town or isn't mafia, since I didn't push anyone based on that more than "lean scum".

I'm playing very similair to that game, but this time I have a lot more legit reasons for my push I think.
Like how can you say it's impossible for me to be town when you have sicklucker posting like this in the game.
A lot of people even agreed on that and he almost got lynched already.

None of these are reasons that aren't WIFOM-could-be-town-could-be-mafia.

This is the worst case you made in your mafia career rayn.

I'll make this very easy for you:

Answer right now:
1) Someone claims medic, 7town 1 scum left. What happens if the claim is town?
2) Someone claims medic, 7town 1 scum left. What happens if the claim is scum?


Assuming this situation where we're not lynching scum anytime soon.
Also, at the point of time there was more than 1 scum left since that's the point in time he was posting it.

if scum:
after that day/night there will most likely be a mislynch since the confirmed town-scum can lead a mislynch and there'll be a mislynch and the doctor dead.
After the next day/night they will lynch the right guy and another guy gets night-killed.
4:1. only one mislynch from lylo.
Not that terrible for scum since he's most likely almost confirmed since he bussed his friend.

if town:
after that day/night there might or might not be a correct lynch, and the doctor is dead after that night.
Life goes on and nothing is gained, but a powerrole lost for having a confirmed town for 1 day.
Best scenario ever for town.

the real answer is town wins 100%.
now save yourself and vote for Cava.
you're prolly just being dumb but we can discuss it post-game.
table for two on a tv tray
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:44 GMT
#2736
It doesn't.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 13 2014 21:44 GMT
#2737
y u do dis
Retired.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 21:45 GMT
#2738
Did you know Han Solo kills Luke Skywalker in the new Star Wars movie? The script was leaked today.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 21:45 GMT
#2739
Lol im in
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 21:46 GMT
#2740
Here is a case:
On November 12 2014 10:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Not a clue.

I'm not lynching you or SL, that's for certain.

On November 12 2014 11:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Everything SL says is so town.

Cripes. Who's the jubber still trying to lynch him?

On November 12 2014 13:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
God, SL's filter is completely unreadable. It's like looking into a poorly written sun.

I'm just kind of annoyed now that I'm looking at it.


I don't buy this.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 181 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV446
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech126
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32740
Hyuk 1327
Jaedong 1015
actioN 522
Soma 484
Horang2 376
EffOrt 334
Soulkey 318
BeSt 303
Mini 289
[ Show more ]
Larva 249
Light 224
Zeus 223
Stork 221
910 210
Last 184
Snow 143
Rush 120
ggaemo 116
Pusan 84
ZerO 72
Mind 57
Mong 43
Creator 43
Free 37
Killer 35
Shinee 33
hero 30
Bale 28
Sharp 28
HiyA 19
sorry 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Shine 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8353
Dendi592
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1544
markeloff98
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3086
Khaldor1079
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1667
B2W.Neo353
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax269
DeMusliM216
byalli112
Mew2King86
hiko60
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
51m
The PondCast
21h 51m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.